Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus (143590 Views)

Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by tpiadotcom: 4:01am On May 03, 2015
dicefrost:
Did you complain to the school authority?

I guess nairaland is the school authority.

Btw the write up doesn't seem like it was written by someone who had education.

Last week it was another poster (maybe the op or one of her co-members) claiming they are irresistible to lecturers at a school, therefore they were turned into sex slaves since the lecturers clearly had nothing else doing.
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 4:09am On May 03, 2015
I've heard similar stories but not of lesbianism.
They are of Reverend Father Eden and his constant hounding of extremely fair girls.

Na wa for that school sha.
A whole church school for that matter.
God forbid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by joelsky: 4:18am On May 03, 2015
I now believe that my Madonna university alumnus friend.. She told me about this lesbianism stuff, I took it lightly.. She was right afterwards

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by joelsky: 4:19am On May 03, 2015
I now believe that my Madonna university alumnus friend. She told me about this lesbianism stuff, I took it lightly. She was right afterwards

2 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by cerzo(m): 4:22am On May 03, 2015
These Undergradz@madonna, Re Really Suffering...Always Forming Posh ...Glorified Sec Sch..Imagine A Guy Been Mandated To Jog..Ceeing Ur Vistn Friends Only At Security Gate....D Madonnaites(esp D Graduatez) Shld Tell Us More Tales..No Body Will Expel U Nw

1 Like

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by shawylux(f): 4:24am On May 03, 2015
Okijajuju1:
I took the liberty of using the Internet and the only Philomena name that comes up in connection with Madonna University is a certain Mrs. Philomena Nwaju .

Is that the "Anti Filo" in question?
Yes

5 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by manosteel(m): 4:27am On May 03, 2015
The name of the school itself speaks volumes, what else could you expect.

2 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by aAK1(m): 4:30am On May 03, 2015
This sounds more like a cult. Something very spiritual is at work

5 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by gbodimowo(m): 4:31am On May 03, 2015
mztubsy:
I am a graduate of accountancy,madonna university,anambra state.okija campus....mods please move dis to front page.everytn this lady saidis the truth.every madonna student knows this.its just the fear of expulsion that made us all keep mute @ one point oother....all ex students and alumni should come up and speak d truth about madonna university.a lot of stuffs going on there......enuf said.

and yet d op says d school s safe indeed
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by gbodimowo(m): 4:34am On May 03, 2015
fellis:
I've heard similar stories but not of lesbianism.
They are of Reverend Father Eden and his constant hounding of extremely fair girls.

Na was for that school sha.
A whole church school for that matter.
God forbid.

conji na bastard na
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:41am On May 03, 2015
This only happens to 'UPDATED SECONDARY SCHOOLS'''''

1 Like

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by danidee10(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2015
Guys it's true....i'm currently a student of madonna university elele

2 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by drajjay: 4:56am On May 03, 2015
i googled the said woman philomena .turns she's highly placed as the dean student affairs

5 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by femi4: 4:57am On May 03, 2015
mztubsy:
U have no idea of what goes on inside the walls of that school.u drop your right @ d gate them moment you step your feet inside.a lot of maltreatment and dehumanisation goes on and r even constantly perpetuated by the authorities themselves.so tell me,who do we want to report toa lot of stuffs we can't ven say outside.but thank God w survived.
That's why public Uni is the best. Nobody has a monopoly of threat. Private uni are full of kids

6 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by femi4: 4:58am On May 03, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
This only happens to 'UPDATED SECONDARY SCHOOLS'''''
I dey tell you.....mushroom school

1 Like

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by nyabinghi(m): 5:11am On May 03, 2015
christianity and lesbianism are siamese twins yet them go cmail jesus is lord, christianity is scam walahi, in the bible brother raped sister, david killed uriah just to Bleep bathseba, Allah Akbar
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by kene05(m): 5:13am On May 03, 2015
eloquent:
Attention! It is her constitutional right to voice out her ordeal & as concerned Nigerians we should look into this serious problem. I'm a graduate of that university and I can categorically state that such evil is perpetrated in that university regularly. Same issues led to the expulsion of the CSO. You feel enslaved and clouded with Fear when you step into that uni... It's no joke, we can save a lot of destinies...
Wait o, dem waff cso Matthew for elele?
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 5:13am On May 03, 2015
jpphilips:
Thank your stars you never paid school fees with this kinda grammar.
You allowed your fellow woman molest you and you have mouth to talk, what did she use exactly?
That explains why my niece a certified olodo is almost graduating with a first class in that cesspit, the gods must hear this.
a muppets is what u are.What I've come to understnd on Nairaland is the people who decide to speak about someone's use of english instead of intelligently speaking on the subject matter lack basic english forte.As a result,they are overtly conscious of what someone writes hoping to find an error and the feel good factor that they are not alone in making blunders in english.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by femi4: 5:14am On May 03, 2015
chax100:
I don't believe this write up. It could be a ruse, a set up. I have read the write up, over and over again, made some personal findings based on the information available and supporting comments. I have misgivings in the whole story.
You are one of them

2 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by femi4: 5:16am On May 03, 2015
pocohantas:

Everything is now scarce in the country.
Fuel, jobs...now common sense. Enjoy wink
Dry
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by kene05(m): 5:18am On May 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I will raise the topic on Wâzobia fm.
dunno why I ignored it since
Tell us the time for the program on wazobia,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by femi4: 5:20am On May 03, 2015
snowDiva:
Sensible Madonna students are actually very intelligent sha!!! I don't believe in disgracing ones alma mata it could turn back to hurt you...

You Eida grow liver and challenge ur aggrievance, or if u can't take d heat u gerraout...

As d op realised Nigerian educational system is very corrupt...but you won't now say you won't go to school...if u like go to covenant, Babcock, unilag, uniben, futo, futa etc they all av flaws...
Are you always this dull?

4 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by kene05(m): 5:25am On May 03, 2015
doxime:
How is it possible for a student not to pay SCHOOL FEES in an expensive private school like Madonna.
Do these women also work in the bursary department?
Aunty Philo is in charge of clearance, she clears u before exams so she can take cover.
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by kene05(m): 5:26am On May 03, 2015
Rxpetite:

I just asked. Turns out that after paying your school fees, you have to undergo clearance before you could write your exams. Now the members of the admin who clear you are none other than the ladies at the top. Hehe.
The so called madam at the top Aunty Philo does the clearance, i hope u r clear now!

3 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by Nobody: 5:27am On May 03, 2015
Homosexuality is prevalent in all higher institution and boarding schools.People are screaming foul like they don't know.The Op spoke about her experiences at elele campus.In Okija campus,same thing but of different nature.There is a group of Arrow-faced guys who cat walk around in skinny clothings with stupid nick names like beyonce and pekky.Well,all students in the boys hostel know these fellas infamously as homosexuals but then nothing happened to them until I graduated.Girls hostels are worst though,lesbian hall reps,lesbian room mates.....

2 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by pretydiva(f): 5:28am On May 03, 2015
May God help us..indeed d world is coming 2 an end

1 Like

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:33am On May 03, 2015
jpphilips:
Thank your stars you never paid school fees with this kinda grammar.
You allowed your fellow woman molest you and you have mouth to talk, what did she use exactly?
That explains why my niece a certified olodo is almost graduating with a first class in that cesspit, the gods must hear this.
hahaha haba!! Certified olodo# meanie
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by doofanc: 5:40am On May 03, 2015
Kentrasso:
I had empathy while reading this story until the writer got to the point where she says you have to sleep with almost every lecturer in a public school to get good grades. All my sympathy for this sob story vanished.
From what I know about universities, considering that I actually attended one, NO lecturer will force a lady to sleep with him. None. The people who fall for this are the desperate, lazy scumbags who allow themselves to be slept with in exchange for grades.
Nobody who studies hard and stays away from inappropriate behaviour with their lecturer will fail. It's a fact

my exact sentiments. of course, we have such morally bankrupt randy iidiots in our public unis, but I've come to realise they choose their victims carefully. A hardworking, diligent girl is very unlikely to fall prey.

further more the kind of harassment witnessed by OP, especially on such a scale, is also extremely unlikely in a public school mainly because of the structure. there is no 'auntie' as far as I know

5 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by drajjay: 5:43am On May 03, 2015
nyabinghi:
christianity and lesbianism are siamese twins yet them go cmail jesus is lord, christianity is scam walahi, in the bible brother raped sister, david killed uriah just to Bleep bathseba, Allah Akbar
you should have at least tried to hide your stupidity na.At your age you refuse to get small sense.now my question is when exactly will you get common sense.btw try and see a psychologist to determine your I.Q. *spits on his ogi/akamu/pap brain.*

17 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by kindy51(m): 5:53am On May 03, 2015
Shortyy:
so basically you was råped by a woman? lmaooooo
u are so naive to laff ova dis issue!!! For christ sake she supposed to be pitied

2 Likes

Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by sombradyi(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2015
this is so terrible, why in Nigeria
Re: TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2015
jamex93:
woman rape gal

make she con rape me na

if ha puni no go tear

#para mood
did you ever see hash puni B4? Ur dick go just break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.