Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why Is Nigerian Police Force In This Nature - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Nigerian Police Force In This Nature (679 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigerian Police Force In This Nature by LegenduryNueLs: 8:03pm On May 02, 2015
Pardon me for not introducing myself but I will
like to know from you, why is the Nigerian
Police in this nature?

Me personally, doesn't let things bug me but
seeing the Nigerian Police in this Nature is quite
disturbing and not recommending.

Let's pretend to forget bribes they extract from
innocent people who happens to fall victims to
public issues.

Just recently, the transformer in my area in Abuja
got overloaded and gave up producing energy.
We were left with no option than fuelling the
generator if we are to have light.

Its been a week and each time I'm passing this
particular Police Station in my street during the
night, the place is totally dark but I do notice
figures moving around which I suspect to be
police men.

This went on for like a week so I decided to go ask
around to know if the Policemen do lock up the
place at night.

One evening, I strolled to a bar near the station
where I saw a guy who seems to know everything
that happens during the day. I forcefully engaged
him in a conversation which goes (Note: the
conversation was in Pidgin)

Continue reading »» www.recent24online.com/2015/05/why-is-nigerian-police-force-in-this.html
Re: Why Is Nigerian Police Force In This Nature by ChikezieU(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
You wake up in the morning with plans to go to work and do your best, police wake up in the morning and think of who to extort money from, when I look at their sluggishness at checking points me wonder how they can handle that AK47 they carry about to combat crime, other than harassing civilians with it (though not all of them), But it's all goes down to their ogaswho can't manage his unit/station and encourage their bad behavior, yet we want a crime free society
Re: Why Is Nigerian Police Force In This Nature by LegenduryNueLs: 10:22pm On May 02, 2015
ChikezieU:
You wake up in the morning with plans to go to work and do your best, police wake up in the morning and think of who to extort money from, when I look at their sluggishness at checking points me wonder how they can handle that AK47 they carry about to combat crime, other than harassing civilians with it (though not all of them), But it's all goes down to their ogaswho can't manage his unit/station and encourage their bad behavior, yet we want a crime free society

I wonder when this country will be free frm corrupt acts

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Police Force In This Nature by ChikezieU(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:

I wonder when this country will be free frm corrupt acts
it's never gonna be free, cause people make living through corruption and go free, while the innocent good citizens suffer and almost can't eat. Nigerians are industrious people if they don't have it this way they get it the other way, preaching to be a good person is like pouring water on a stone when that person is suffering, God help us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ebube Essien Garricks???? (winner Of MTN Nigeria Aeroplane Promo) / Man Buried His Mum With A Jeep / China Produces First Electric Passenger Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.