Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me (1352 Views)

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2015
I have resolve to embark on a walk from lagos to abuja if rokiatu agrees to have a date with me , i will be starting my jorney from oshodi i wana dedicate this to all the NL member and well wishers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by LegenduryNueLs: 8:14pm On May 02, 2015
I dey wait when them go carry u for ambulance pass Nicon Junction undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On May 02, 2015
Why not take your pills instead! undecided
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by missbehave247(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
Attention seeker
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by vjsmiles: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
[size=14pt] wtf fvvk is wrong with this moronic Ogcocephalidae unneccesary attention and watch as they shrink in desperation...

G.O.A.T
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by MrsChima(f): 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
PLEASE DATE HIM ROKISTU SO HE DOESN'T POLLUTE ROMANCE SECTION WITH FURTHER BULKSHIT.

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Rokiatu ur attention is needed,finally u get husband grin#op if u she no gree for u,thunder fire ur balls cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by spanzed(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
Its the season of madness ur can also join ur successors.....but Op I guess ur cage was mistakenly open get back inside.
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by huhmuhyehmi(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
I pity ur situation

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by shaboti: 8:39pm On May 02, 2015
MrsChima:
PLEASE DATE HIM ROKISTU SO HE DOESN'T POLLUTE ROMANCE SECTION WITH FURTHER BULKSHIT.

What
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Chimerase(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2015
Op joy soap is just 50 naira e cheap die
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
shaboti:

What

I
It's the nokia phone....free me jor! angry
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Rokiatu ur attention is needed,finally u get husband grin#op if u she no gree for u,thunder fire ur balls cheesy cheesy
My balls !!! It hasnt c0me to dat.
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2015
Badb0y4lyf:
My balls !!! It hasnt c0me to dat.
hehehehehe just kidding.
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by McEwen(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2015
not again cry
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by tayoxx(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2015
you tooo
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2015
Another useless thread.

With d level of silly threads nowadays, I hope romance section will nt crash!
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by richidinho(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
That Azz is just size 29 pampers
Nothing real
Date Lala 247 instead
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by precisionindepth: 9:41pm On May 02, 2015
Badb0y4lyf:
I have resolve to embark on a walk from lagos to abuja if rokiatu agrees to have a date with me , i will be starting my jorney from oshodi i wana dedicate this to all the NL member and well wishers.
its too short. d distance is very short.
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by spongeisback: 10:57pm On May 02, 2015
All this boys on nairaland sha. You Guys need to travel a bit even to Ghana, go there and see really curvy girls blessed with assss, boobs, nice full legs, small waist, flat tommy,beautiful face and brains not this woman here that behaves like she's never seen the four walls of kindergarten.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Strongfaze(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2015
You should walk from here to Nepal and help those earthquake victims instead.
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by baralatie(m): 1:34am On May 03, 2015
spongeisback:
All this boys on nairaland sha. You Guys need to travel a bit even to Ghana, go there and see really curvy girls blessed with assss, boobs, nice full legs, small waist, flat tommy,beautiful face and brains not this woman here that behaves like she's never seen the four walls of kindergarten.
aaawwwww!don't hate, she just come with it naturally!
Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by spongeisback: 1:41am On May 03, 2015
baralatie:

aaawwwww!don't hate, she just come with it naturally!
Thanks for reminding me that stupidîty comes naturally. Whowudatunkit Btw hate is a strong word. I can't hate what I don't want. Too many light skinned big botty girls in my hood.

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by Nobody: 1:59am On May 03, 2015
The shiit dat niggas do

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by mambiyoo(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2015
Does it mean there is no female around where you live or work? I still don't understand why a full grown man should be having manic episodes because of a picture of an Ass...

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me by chrislu(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2015
Please move 2 the yaba left section.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man And The Lawyer / What Do You Think? (photo) / Vaginal Hygiene Rules That Every Girl Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.