Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,098 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:52 AM

Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked (3668 Views)

Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) / Photos From Florence Esu's Birthday Party In Abuja / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Trends111: 12:05am On May 03, 2015
Wife of the Governor-elect of Oyo state, Chief (Mrs) Florence Ajimobi, is in the news for the wrong reason again. She has done it again as usual. Her middle name is re-asserted to be ‘scandal’.

This time around, she ordered her aides to strip her Chief of Protocol, Mrs Lape Busari, Unclad in public. What is the sin of the 48 year old grand-mother who has suffered the worst of humiliation in her chequered civil service career?

Mrs Florence Ajumobi, according to our sources, about a week before the governorship election called her Chief of Protocol on phone. She narrated what she wants done for her. After the instructions, thinking her boss had dropped whereas the governor’s wife held on to the line.

The Chief of Protocol expressing a summary of the feelings of the personal staff of the Government House said, “let her keep sending me. In about a week, I will wait to see her send me on such errands when they would have been voted out by the people of Oyo state.” An independent source said, “someone who was in the crowd of Government House staff would have gone to gossip to her and not necessarily after the said telephone call.

READ MORE: http://www.theiconng.com/oyo-govs-wife-florence-ajimobi-strips-protocol-staff-Unclad/

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by jhydebaba(m): 12:08am On May 03, 2015
Pix of the unclad woman or you know what next cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by haywire1: 12:09am On May 03, 2015
Thank you op, what next? undecided

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by siegfried99(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2015
Very wrong of her undecided
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by enoqueen: 12:35am On May 03, 2015
Wetin de worry all these women self
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by daveyjay(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2015
undecidedwheriz the pix of the unclad woman, that's what brouqht me here...

1 Like

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by pretydiva(f): 5:39am On May 03, 2015
She should b sued 2 court
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Okoloiuy: 6:33am On May 03, 2015
I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it. http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-niger
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by Rotimi47: 6:39am On May 03, 2015
PDP have started their propaganda.
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by strangest(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2015
No video, no picture? Guy try harder...
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by uchechukwum(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2015
Pictures of d unclad woman or I don't blivt it
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by iamrealdeji(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2015
Op is a liar,and have you heard the first lady's side of the story?
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by saxwizard(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2015
ok.....leme call her to confirm. ..I dont trust media pple
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by icebebe(f): 8:01am On May 03, 2015
I remember d day I called ma exbf a fool on fone, I tout he had hangedup nt knowing he was still online,afta our neva ending discussion we finally bid bye n honestly tout he had cut d call,didnt knw he hrd me sayin,dis fool no get work,n ma fwend laughed n said na really big fool,i was so shocked wen he told me he heard dis tins,so since den I dey end ma calls ma sef b4 I say anyfin at all grin grin doe av changed nw,i dnt do it anymore,afta evry call frm whosoever I'd jus say God bless dis caller grin grin
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by oluwadamilolah(f): 9:20am On May 03, 2015
I don't believe the op, where is the picture of the unclad woman? Soiling someone's name won't take you anywhere
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by may01(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2015
icebebe:
I remember d day I called ma exbf a fool on fone, I tout he had hangedup nt knowing he was still online,afta our neva ending discussion we finally bid bye n honestly tout he had cut d call,didnt knw he hrd me sayin,dis fool no get work,n ma fwend laughed n said na really big fool,i was so shocked wen he told me he heard dis tins,so since den I dey end ma calls ma sef b4 I say anyfin at all grin grin doe av changed nw,i dnt do it anymore,afta evry call frm whosoever I'd jus say God bless dis caller grin grin
grin grin why should you call him a fool.
BTW, are you the one on your dp?
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by icebebe(f): 2:02pm On May 03, 2015
may01:

grin grin why should you call him a fool.
BTW, are you the one on your dp?
1st: d guy was so annoying,his calls were really d last tin I pray to get evryday,bcs we keep repeat passed issues,na wa
2nd:yea dats me n ma boo *winks* on ma buyday jare
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by may01(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2015
icebebe:

1st: d guy was so annoying,his calls were really d last tin I pray to get evryday,bcs we keep repeat passed issues,na wa
2nd:yea dats me n ma boo *winks* on ma buyday jare
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. He proposed to you on your birthday?? That's sweet. Pls don't forget to share some pictures on the D-Day wink
PS: I love your dress kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by icebebe(f): 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
may01:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. He proposed to you on your birthday?? That's sweet. Pls don't forget to share some pictures on the D-Day wink
PS: I love your dress kiss
u knw I wnt miss dt fr anyfin,Tnx swty u are one in a million *kisses*

Shhhh... I made d dress too *pickrace*
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by may01(f): 2:19pm On May 03, 2015
icebebe:
u knw I wnt miss dt fr anyfin,Tnx swty u are one in a million *kisses*

Shhhh... I made d dress too *pickrace*
You did You're one in a billion kiss
PS: teach me how to make beautiful dresses too :-
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by icebebe(f): 2:24pm On May 03, 2015
may01:

You did You're one in a billion kiss
PS: teach me how to make beautiful dresses too :-
grin grin ok,oneday dearier grin
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by yungryce: 5:07pm On May 03, 2015
This thread neve ripe without d approprite pinkshures
Re: Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked by stinggy(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2015
We are looking at a potential PEJ if this co-looter is not challenged angry
On what ground will she have stripped anybody naked?
Vagabonds in Power undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Madonna & Daughter Wear Matching Outfits To MET After Party. / [PHOTOS] Kcee’s Massive Shoe Collection Will Shock You / Kylie Jenner Finally Spreads Her Liegs For Interview Magazine Like Her Sister Ki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.