Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! (5275 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 5:44am On May 03, 2015
Please what's the consequence(s) of sleeping with another man's wife (I mean traditionally)

I get easily attracted to married women because of the nature of my job, most of them promising heaven & earth, fat bank transfers, expensive travels and lots

It got to a point two high profile friends(If I mention their names you'll know them) One a senator Elect!! bet 1million who sleeps with me first

But my fear is the traditional implication of sleeping with a woman who's bride prize has been paid by another

Please advice
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by jamex93(m): 6:00am On May 03, 2015
implications b say anoda young handsome bobo go nak your wife
and him fit end up give ha belle self

but make u no talk wen e happen

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by realtestament(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2015
Karma is a b*tch...

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by StarboyMichael(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2015
jamex93:
implications b say anoda young handsome bobo go nak your wife
and him fit end up give ha belle self
but make u no talk wen e happen
That's sis karma, the poster above me called her other name cheesy grin grin
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 6:22am On May 03, 2015
Guy fire on
niggas can only take your hoes
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by agarawu23(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2015
whats your personality? let's see your pictures before we give u advice

yesterday it was your neighbor who wants to sleep with you. Today is a senator's wife na so you fine reach?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Okoloiuy: 6:49am On May 03, 2015
Get 5Gb Free By Using VPN Soft On all Naija Network

I have been using this for the past 2 months now on my phone and PC using VPN soft, you get 5gb of data and browse free of charge. you can go here and get the full tutorial and software to use. It work on all naija network except cdma network like visafone. And it work without zapping your money. Go to and get it.

http://mobilesurfmagic..com/2015/05/5gb-on-all-network-in-nigeria-using-vpn.html

Give ur testimony:
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by xreal: 6:54am On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
whats your personality? let's see your pictures before we give u advice

yesterday it was your neighbor who wants to sleep with you. Today is a senator's wife na so you fine reach?

lol
una no go kill person fot hia.

I had sensed lies in the op even before reading your comment.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 6:59am On May 03, 2015
Nonsense. That's if this story is true.
But bear it in mind that another man will sleep with your wife or mummy.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 7:13am On May 03, 2015
Nonsensical thread, every one wants to sleep with you abi, em take sleeping pills ?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 7:36am On May 03, 2015
The thing is when u decide to settle down and get married another man would be sleeping with ur wife same way.. U have to have standards y married women ?
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by agarawu23(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2015
xreal:

lol
una no go kill person fot hia.

I had sensed lies in the op even before reading your comment.
see eh! the tin tire me grin
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 7:45am On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
see eh! the tin tire me grin

Need Ur services like asap lol how can i contact u via pm

Its urgent angry smiley
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Please what's the consequence(s) of sleeping with another man's wife (I mean traditionally)

I get easily attracted to married women because of the nature of my job, most of them promising heaven & earth, fat bank transfers, expensive travels and lots

It got to a point two high profile friends(If I mention their names you'll know them) One a senator Elect!! bet 1million who sleeps with me first

But my fear is the traditional implication of sleeping with a woman who's bride prize has been paid by another

Please advice

There is no implication, do what you have to do.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by agarawu23(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Need Ur services like asap lol how can i contact u via pm

Its urgent angry smiley
send me pm if na money issuegrin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:

If i tear u slap i talk say i wan pm u come dey form ..
Hmmm no let my haters catch u lol .... Ok i send it now

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 7:51am On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:

Oya respond sharp sharp
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by agarawu23(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

If i tear u slap i talk say i wan pm u come dey form ..
Hmmm no let my haters catch u lol .... Ok i send it now
grin grin
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by agarawu23(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Oya respond sharp sharp
can't see it o
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 7:58am On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
can't see it o

Ok let me browse my pm .. I know uve sent like 10 one sec
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 03, 2015
A wise man learn 4rm oda men's mistakes. "@op to be wise. dnt die a shameful death.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
A wise man learn 4rm oda men's mistakes. "@op to be wise. dnt die a shameful death.

Yh its not worth it

Many single n decent girls out there ..
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 03, 2015
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:
The thing is when u decide to settle down and get married another man would be sleeping with ur wife same way.. U have to have standards y married women ?
because forbidden fruits are always the sweetest lipsrsealed
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:05am On May 03, 2015
machinegundammy:

because forbidden fruits are always the sweetest lipsrsealed

But its risky tho .. N karma someone might do it to your wife too .. Dont u think
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by kinglekan: 8:08am On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Please advice

Implication

Never knew there was one ooo!! Well apart from somersaulting a couple of times while in the act and barking like a dog, you are good to go.

Wish you the very best. smiley
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:11am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Yh its not worth it

Many single n decent girls out there ..
yeah dats right, "imagine if joseph had slept with portiphar's wife, he would have lost so many tins in his life n he would have become a slave instead of a Gorvernor.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:20am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

But its risky tho .. N karma someone might do it to your wife too .. Dont u think
Yeh but higher percentage of pple that practices this act, their own wife don't even get drag into this kind of mess
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 03, 2015
machinegundammy:

Yeh but higher percentage of pple that practices this act, their own wife don't even get drag into this kind of mess

Hmmm so i gues alot do it
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by thamarvelz(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2015
[/color]
Yungwizzzy:
[color=#770077] Please what's the consequence(s) of sleeping with another man's wife (I mean traditionally)

Now, waht exactly am i supposed to do with this post? Laughh? Advice him? If u aint got sense, shop for brains on the online market.. #just an advice tho
Please advice
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm so i gues alot do it
lol. the odds seem to be encouraging #justsaying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Romancelanders Do You Think Will Be Good Together As A Couple? / I Am Scared Of Going To Serve In Cross-river!!! I Need Encouragement / This Black Girl Got People Talking 18+ For Adults Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.