Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. (45875 Views)

It1702 Review Thread / Official Tecno L8 Plus Spec, Price & Full Review Thread.. / The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2015
Orubebed:
Got the phone,the hype about the battery is true,and it charges faster,my niggas use to beg for my charger to charge there phone,because it charges their phone faster

True
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
These pictures of your girl aren't necessary at all.

"my girl",right? Not yours. Great. At least I didn't infringe on your privacy.

BTW,even though I owe you no explanation, I put the pictures there to convince the people asking questions, and after 10minutes I removed them. Will probably remove the remaining ones once the people asking have seen the picture quality, not minding that nairaland has cropped them.

People should try to mind their business.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

Camera? Ram? Bro you're wrong. I used it for three days heavily before deciding to sell my s5. That camera Na die,very beautiful even at night.

yeah true great camera
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by AwesomeRomeo: 11:34am On May 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
These pictures of your girl aren't necessary at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin and d gf no even fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed just kidding wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2015
nonny400:
Check out the selfie camera (front camera )

You are proud of ya girl, that's great, she is gorgeous
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2015
nawtibownie:
What's its image quality like?

Ya asking after seeing all the images on the first page
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

mr nonny,kedu am not tryin to offend u or anything just my opinion,meanwhile i ordered for this fone on jumia they told me 3-8 workin days,me cant wait for that long want it tomorow,any other means available? n sorry abt d gf comment

No p,I don't have it in my mind. What's your location? it's sold in retail outlets.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

"my girl",right? Not yours. Great. At least I didn't infringe on your privacy.

BTW,even though I owe you no explanation, I put the pictures there to convince the people asking questions, and after 10minutes I removed them. Will probably remove the remaining ones once the people asking have seen the picture quality, not minding that nairaland has cropped them.

People should try to mind their business.
Ok. I just thought it's not cool.
Well, it's okay with you. Rock your boat.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2015
JumiaRep:
Call/text/WhatsApp 0807854505 for ur Infinix hot note or other jumia products
Faster delivery nationwide awaits u.

This is probably the same reason the other thread was deleted.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2015
raystar96:
Great value for money.... But the cons abt the phone is basically the ram and the camera..... But its a fabulous phone. Screen guide protector is very essential if nt u may hate ur phone on time.....
. Not interested in camera... Wats d problm wt d ram
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Not interested in camera... Wats d problm wt d ram

Absolutely nothing. I have not even installed Clean master on this phone. The ram optimizer is wonderful. Just hold the home key,slide the app you want to close away,and it ACTUALLY closes. And you'd see your ram increase immediately.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

am sure u didnt take permision from ur gf before displaying images of her online like this?i trust my gf sha
. Jeeez! I hate public show!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2015
OluBendel:

It's no hype my dear. I dumped my galaxy note 3 for this device. To imagine the money I repeatedly spent in replacing n3 cracked screen is more than it cost me to get a brand new infinix hot note sounds incredulous. I only wish I had gotten it much earlier. It is a fantastic device and highly recommendable.
sori abt dat... Bt wat makes u tink d screen of ds one wnt crack too??
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2015
Aminda u texted me, just ask me here, I can't access my email
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nawtibownie: 11:52am On May 03, 2015
Richhard:

Ya asking after seeing all the images on the first page

What if the images didn't load here? What if I'm not satisfied with the images? Please be a bit reasonable when answering questions.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 11:52am On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

Absolutely nothing. I have not even installed Clean master on this phone. The ram optimizer is wonderful. Just hold the home key,slide the app you want to close away,and it ACTUALLY closes. And you'd see your ram increase immediately.
ok tnx
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 11:53am On May 03, 2015
Mehn! Starting this great thread again aint funny at all! angry
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Jeeez! I hate public show!

jemmiee,public show of love and affection i guess? would u allow ur bf do such?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 11:57am On May 03, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

jemmiee,public show of love and affection i guess? would u allow ur bf do such?
not dat! I mean postin my pic onlin wtout my knowlege! My husband wnt dare it! I hate it!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
nawtibownie:

What if the images didn't load here? What if I'm not satisfied with the images? Please be a bit reasonable when answering questions.

Guess there is another meaning for "being reasonable" ,i think, there is nothing wrong with my reply..... But really dismayed that you taking it too far,am sorry missus.

The camera is great, both front and back, would give it 9/10,my friend using Infinix zero (more expensive than hot note) is literally jealous of my camera, most especially at night, mine is 10x better than his,if taking pics is ya thing, u gonna love the phone.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
not dat! I mean postin my pic onlin wtout my knowlege! My husband wnt dare it! I hate it!

In that case, Thank God it's about me and my girl.

The effect of mutual trust.

Abeg let's leave the matter and focus on important things.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
Since the guy pic is not obscene,there is nothing to discuss about, he was just posting a pic taken with Infinix hot note (which we are discussing about here) ,whether he got the consent of the girl or not is not our f***king business ,let us keep it cool and discuss Infinix hot note. Thanks xx

P.S. Spammers stay away
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Orubebed: 12:21pm On May 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
The screen guide is available. You can get yours from Jumia or any mobile retail store.

thanks,i mean,it should have come with the phone wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
Richhard:
Since the guy pic is not obscene,there is nothing to discuss about, he was just posting a pic taken with Infinix hot note (which we are discussing about here) ,whether he got the consent of the girl or not is not our f***king business ,let us keep it cool and discuss Infinix hot note. Thanks xx

P.S. Spammers stay away

Good one bro. Same pictures that's on our Facebook timelines is giving peeps here headache. I've taken it down to make everyone happy.

P.S
My baby sends a shout out. Means she's been here all along.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Elzends(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

Camera? Ram? Bro you're wrong. I used it for three days heavily before deciding to sell my s5. That camera Na die,very beautiful even at night.

Dude, hope you don't regret it
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Orubebed: 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Better start keeping your charger to yourself. It's a special charger for infinix hot note. Try charging your device with another charger to see what will happen if the follow come charger gets spoilt. 6 hours no go charge am for you o.

i wanna sell it for 10k :p to a rich nigg.a
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by AMINDA: 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
Richhard:
Aminda u texted me, just ask me here, I can't access my email
From the pic you posted, I can tell you are a futmite, how can I meet you to have a physical inspection of the phone?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Orubebed: 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
donhils:

What's the rating of your charger?

great, 8/10, when u wanna use the charger,don't turn it upside down when charging,it will get hot,bet when u use it the right way,u good to go!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2015
Elzends:

Dude, hope you don't regret it

Don't worry,I won't. Worst case scenario,I'd get another. I used my p9 for 8 months, the longest I've used a device, and I sold it last week. The buyer was so impressed with the condition. So...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.