Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. (45886 Views)

It1702 Review Thread / Official Tecno L8 Plus Spec, Price & Full Review Thread.. / The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

Camera? Ram? Bro you're wrong. I used it for three days heavily before deciding to sell my s5. That camera Na die,very beautiful even at night.

Never will I buy 1gb ram, maybe for my wife. This time that phone producers are trying to come out with 4gb ram. Infinx and tecno should situp
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
I never charge since morning, and I'm on 34% with all my browsing and stuff on H+.
Get it ooo,Enoch and Jemmie. Una Don too confuse. lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by otokx(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
Does the mtn sim that come with the phone need to be registered before one can make use of the free bonus 2015 mb?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
kiss
LEGITLAYO:
boss I'm getting this also. delivery landing on Tuesday... pls buy am sef so we go tweak. grin
LEGITLAYO:
boss I'm getting this also. delivery landing on Tuesday... pls buy am sef so we go tweak. grin
LEGITLAYO:
bro i don miss una well, no worry i go get the note, you go celebrate me with your legendary shoki dance move.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by butanep(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
The camera of The infinix hot note can't be compared with the blackberry 10 series (Q5,Q10 n Z10). Blackberry 10series camera is sharper, original and Clearer than the infinix hot note but the infinix hot note camera is brighter but not too original. My girlfriend uses the infinix hot note n I use the BlackBerry Q5. So we have compared the phone camera several times.

The RAM of the infinix hot note is 1G while that of the BlackBerry 10series is 2G. So the BlackBerry 10series is faster in terms of processor speed. Which will enable you to run many applications at the same time...

The BlackBerry 10series phone especially Q5 is very portable compare to infinix hot note. The phone is kind of big...

In terms of batteries strength, the infinix hot note is just too superb. It beat my imagination. My girl never complained of low battery one day...BB improved on their battery strength with the 10series but the infinix note is far better...

The two phones are cool but I just prefer BlackBerry 10series phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donhils: 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
OluBendel:

It's no hype my dear. I dumped my galaxy note 3 for this device. To imagine the money I repeatedly spent in replacing n3 cracked screen is more than it cost me to get a brand new infinix hot note sounds incredulous. I only wish I had gotten it much earlier. It is a fantastic device and highly recommendable.
Who knows the one that is true and the one that's not.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
iliyande:

Never will I buy 1gb ram, maybe for my wife. This time that phone producers are trying to come out with 4gb ram. Infinx and tecno should situp

Maybe. But remember they are just a few years into the business, and it's a gradual process. I'm a phone user,but I sold my s5 for this phone. The ram is small,but the management is superb.

I've used the phantom z,which was cool,but this is also cool.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 7:13pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. As in! Down how?? Wat happened?? shocked
i meant if it was before , he would ve been the one people'll be calling, but for a while now he dey low key
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Thespecialone(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2015
enoch273:

the day when dragnet ban me for almost a month cause of imei tweaking, na that day i know say, the temper justice with mercy don lost e meaning o, cause i beg tire.
lol , I have heard about his strict adherence to the rule of law. grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:14pm On May 03, 2015
nigerianvenom:

did u studied EE?
Nope! All na google! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 7:15pm On May 03, 2015
iliyande:

. Yes bt hw much is d phone? 20-30k phone??
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 7:15pm On May 03, 2015
nonny400:
I never charge since morning, and I'm on 34% with all my browsing and stuff on H+.
thanks for waking us from our slumber, hote note for life.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
nonny400:
. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Lyk say u knw! Seriously!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
butanep:
The camera of The infinix hot note can't be compared with the blackberry 10 series (Q5,Q10 n Z10). Blackberry 10series camera is sharper, original and Clearer than the infinix hot note but the infinix hot note camera is brighter but not too original. My girlfriend uses the infinix hot note n I use the BlackBerry Q5. So we have compared the phone camera several times.

The RAM of the infinix hot note is 1G while that of the BlackBerry 10series is 2G. So the BlackBerry 10series is faster in terms of internet speed.

The BlackBerry 10series phone especially Q5 is very portable compare to infinix hot note. The phone is kind of big...

In terms of batteries strength, the infinix hot note is just too superb. It beat my imagination. My girl never complained of low battery one day...BB improved on their battery strength with the 10series but the infinix note is far better...

What has ram got to do with internet speed?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 7:18pm On May 03, 2015
Thespecialone:
lol , I have heard about his strict adherence to the rule of law. grin

visit xcrew whatsapp group, my brother, their law strong pass the 10 commandments, the members chat in fear
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donhils: 7:18pm On May 03, 2015
nigerianvenom:

did u studied EE?
What has EE got to do with simple arithmetic?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 7:18pm On May 03, 2015
butanep:

The RAM of the infinix hot note is 1G while that of the BlackBerry 10series is 2G. So the BlackBerry 10series is faster in terms of internet speed.

. U r sooo ryt! Bt is ur BB10 device 25k?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:
Compensate indeed,a thrd that was on its ways to making 1ook views and almost 90 pages.Well am not suprised,it seems Buhari Men are now the moderators on Nl,that was how one stupid moderator on cr section ban me the other dsy simply cos of a joke i commented
90 you say? It had up to 105 pages!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
donhils:
Who knows the one that is true and the one that's not.
how do u mean
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2015
enoch273:

i meant if it was before , he would ve been the one people'll be calling, but for a while now he dey low key
. Oh ok!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2015
enoch273:

thanks for waking us from our slumber, hote note for life.
. Lol... Wen I'm in l6 thread, its like I shld buy d l6, wen I'm in hot note thread, its like I shld hv it naw naw naw, n lyk I am missin. A lot!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:26pm On May 03, 2015
Thespecialone:

Read rules 1 to 21 of nairaland rules

then there's a small red text that reads

Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.

The mods may generally turn a blind a eye if ads there are not too much atleast they understand guys are hustling but mehn! the ads on the former thread was just too much. I hope the dude got 30days for his efforts. Lots of valuable information lost.
Valuable and vital information gone like that. Thank GOD I was able to save the battery tips given by Nonny.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
Richhard:

True
hw much did you buy yours, and where? I'm thinking of selling my iphone 6 plus and root for a cheap nice android phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Lol... Wen I'm in l6 thread, its like I shld buy d l6, wen I'm in hot note thread, its like I shld hv it naw naw naw, n lyk I am missin. A lot!!!
i said it that we both knew it our previous life, i'm feeling you spiritually jawe.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by jemmiee(f): 7:35pm On May 03, 2015
enoch273:

i said it that we both knew it our previous life, i'm feeling you spiritually jawe.
. Hahahahahaha!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by butanep(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

What has ram got to do with internet speed?
Sorry... wanted to say processor speed. which will enable you to run many application at the same time without reducing the speed of the device...

*Modified*
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by NaijaKnight(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2015
I've had my infinite hot note for over a week now and I'm loving it. The pros are the charger, battery(actually lasted 2days), the rear camera and the ram performance but the cons are the camera at night(not good), the front camera and the sound quality.
FINAL VERDICT: The best smartphone you can get on a budget. I don't regret buying it a bit.....
*in Van vicker's voice* love it! love it! love it!

Check out a picture taken with the camera

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by butanep(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. U r sooo ryt! Bt is ur BB10 device 25k?
I don't believe you. No brand new BlackBerry 10series is as low as 25k. Except you are talking about fairly used ones...

My friend bough his own last month n it's above 30k

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.