Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight (47161 Views)

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by onlyme12: 8:11am On May 03, 2015
Donjazzy is one of the Nigerian celebs who flew to Vegas for the Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao fight..He actually got a good and expensive seat 18..Checkout his tweets

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/donjazzy-shares-his-experience-at.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by RoyalBlak007: 8:16am On May 03, 2015
PacMan deserves to win

grin why u no wan look babes na?

"Naked babes evrywer buh you didnt look" grin cheesy

[size=25pt]DON JAAAAZZZZZZZZYYY!!!![/size]

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On May 03, 2015
modified
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by fr3do(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2015
Don Jazzy's humour eh cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by nerodenero: 8:22am On May 03, 2015
Congratulations to both of them because I feel they both won moneywise. These dudes just made so much cash in less than one hour and such can only be made in so many peoples' imagination. For both, it's not really about the cash but the pride that comes with being victorious.

I just don't get it, why so much money for some and so much penury for others?The latter seems to ravage Africa more. As Don jazzy said, Godwin but He (God) would be asked so many questions when the time is right.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 8:25am On May 03, 2015
Na only u Waka go... undecided undecided

Okay so DJ tell us how many of the baby u carry! We don't have time for ur Bobo Juice. angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by DahtzFestjayz: 8:25am On May 03, 2015
Donjazzy again

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Tallesty1(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2015
How you take see them if you are not looking

Badt Guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by realborn(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2015
Great to have the means.

Don Jazzy sounds like money spent was not worth the efforts. Dancing Champ Money May must have been responsible....
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Mynd44: 8:51am On May 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
Just a corroboration.
Cc: Mynd44
I already told you it is about his demeanor outside the ring. It has nothing to do with his skills. People like him cos he is humble and hate Floyd cos he is arrogant. I still believe that is bullcrap

Being a good fighter does not translate to being a good boxer. Floyd is a good boxer, he knows the rules and he uses them to his advantage.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 9:03am On May 03, 2015
Don jazzy is a big lair I was on seat 19 and the lady on seat 18 is Chinese
Why naija celebrities dey lie like this?
*This tea tho*

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Rotimi47: 9:52am On May 03, 2015
Wet in Jazzy take see all those babes wey dey ........? No be eyes & him say him no go look wetin him don See plenty! Ki! Don. Jazzy.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 10:08am On May 03, 2015
Who know how much the nigga burn for the fight poo?

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by juniormusa(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2015
As Floyd don win na #Godwin

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by juniormusa(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2015
Don jazzy is a cool dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by juniormusa(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2015
Mods fp abeg
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by chucky234(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

I already told you it is about his demeanor outside the ring. It has nothing to do with his skills. People like him cos he is humble and hate Floyd cos he is arrogant. I still believe that is bullcrap

Being a good fighter does not translate to being a good boxer. Floyd is a good boxer, he knows the rules and he uses them to his advantage.
Floyd has always been a cheat, Pacman will floor him pound for pound.
Great boxers face their opponents like a man and eat punches whole hearted and that's what Manny stands for.

6 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Mynd44: 10:13am On May 03, 2015
chucky234:
Floyd has always been a cheat, Pacman will floor him pound for pound.
Great boxers face their opponents like a man and eat punches whole hearted and that's what Manny stands for.
Tell that to the judges tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by chucky234(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Tell that to the judges tongue
Can you pls key in the judge's phone number for me?

4 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by benuejosh: 10:25am On May 03, 2015
I don't just like MAY WHETHER

5 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by NegeduGrace(f): 10:27am On May 03, 2015
E no won look bt hw e take see d naked babes wey d waka around?did he also leave there with a blindfold?mai heargrin
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by ddddon(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2015
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by qualityovenbake(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2015
True! He is going home not feeling like he lost anything. This is pacman biggest paid fight, he pocketed $120 Million while mayweather pocketed $180 Million.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by LesbianBoy(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2015
Overhyped fight! Just wasted money going to watch them live! angry
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Overhyped fight! Just wasted money going to watch them live! angry

Broke ass Niggah undecided undecided undecided

23 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 11:28am On May 03, 2015
hmm...so u too go,nawa o grin its good sha

Malegirl is coming back with another disturbing moniker grin. Get ready
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nostalgia21(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2015
it was a good fight.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 11:47am On May 03, 2015
he needs it,money talks
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2015
Don Jazzy should have sang that national anthem!
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Darejyde(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2015
violence and nudity go hand in hand... i no mind see some naked babes after boxing match oh because were else to release all the adrenalin if not inside a woman.... grin grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by zinachidi(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2015
i really like don jazzy, seems like one can never be bored when around him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by tramzsports: 12:17pm On May 03, 2015
Front page pls .. cc seun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.