Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight (47164 Views)

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by chucky234(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
vislabraye:

So you expect him to stay and receive those punches ? Yeah right.
My head was going for Floyd but my heart Pacman. I just don't know why.
I'm a big fan of Floyd but between the two boxers Pacman is the man bro.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by jamillion: 2:49pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Don jazzy is a big lair I was on seat 19 and the lady on seat 18 is Chinese

Why naija celebrities dey lie like this?

*This tea tho*
u mistaken, row A is 1-n, row B from 1-n............row F
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by emyibe(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

*This tea tho*
maga. oya flash your ticket.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by eromspete(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2015
LewisO:
Don Jazzy is a bloody liar. sad

He want to feel among, but just want to deceive himself.

But why you go say something like this oga.
Na TV you watch am o. Is it your money he used to travel?? lol
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by iker: 3:12pm On May 03, 2015
I stayed up last night to watch the fight and it was everything I expected. The people who are saying 'Pac won!', I guess have never boxed or even watched a boxing bout in their lives, and their knowledge of the sport comes directly from sitting in their living rooms and watching the Rocky Saga. Either that or they are letting their sentimental opinion of Pac cloud their better judgement. What we saw last night was an artist at work. We don't look at a DaVinci and say 'man that Mona Lisa is ugly' we say 'wow it's a DaVnci' because that is what those 16,000 fans at the MGM saw last night, they saw DaVinci painting the Mona Lisa. It's time to just shut up and say 'Wow, I just saw a Mayweather

People are crying out about Pac's injury. Do they not know Mayweather has been fighting injured for years? That's why he throws less punches and tags and moves much much more than he even used to. He protects those 180 million dollar hands. He might hit less, but he makes each punch count. So what Mayweather has done is found a way of winning and using his other skills
"His ability to move and out smart. If I know this about his hands, surely Pac and Roach do. They should have known exactly what was going to happen, but it really didnt look like it. People should just realise Manny was welcomed last night to the Mayweather school of boxing. May didn't even have to break a sweat. If you have a bad shoulder Pac, find another way to win. But reality is you couldn't, because your one dimensional and Mayweather is in another dimension.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2015
A
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 03, 2015
chucky234:
Floyd has always been a cheat, Pacman will floor him pound for pound.
Great boxers face their opponents like a man and eat punches whole hearted and that's what Manny stands for.
I don't think you know any thing about boxing. PAC only performed well with brawlers. with boxers, he is average. Floyd is a pure boxer and a defensive genus. U may hate his persona but his boxing skills is unmatched in this generation
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by LastProphet: 3:34pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

I already told you it is about his demeanor outside the ring. It has nothing to do with his skills. People like him cos he is humble and hate Floyd cos he is arrogant. I still believe that is bullcrap

Being a good fighter does not translate to being a good boxer. Floyd is a good boxer, he knows the rules and he uses them to his advantage.

rules can be crap if u agree with history. the only thing Floyd was good at was running away from pacman for all I see. people did not pay to come watch rules, they wanted to see a tough fight which is why they kept booing Floyd even after he'd won.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Mynd44: 3:38pm On May 03, 2015
LastProphet:

rules can be crap if u agree with history. the only thing Floyd was good at was running away from pacman for all I see. people did not pay to come watch rules, they wanted to see a tough fight which is why they kept booing Floyd even after he'd won.
It is called playing to the rules and winning with them. After all this is a game not a street fight where you expect blood
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by kingsley18(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2015
If its was in Nigeria Manny Pacquiao might be heading for the Tribunals in Abuja now. Chai
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Eshiettk(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Yeah I was on seat 20,& it was a Chinese woman on seat 18 & a gay guy on seat 19. *This tea tho*
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by cly490(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
Match statstic:pacqiao...300 punch and 100 hits.Mayweather..270 hugs and 50 kilometers running grin

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by bigtt76(f): 4:02pm On May 03, 2015
Price drop naaa see here http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/12799176/ticket-prices-starting-fall-floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao-fight grin

onlyme12:
Donjazzy is one of the Nigerian celebs who flew to Vegas for the Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao fight..He actually got a good and expensive seat 18..Checkout his tweets

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/donjazzy-shares-his-experience-at.html
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Vivipop(f): 5:08pm On May 03, 2015
kingsley18:
If its was in Nigeria Manny Pacquiao
might be heading for the Tribunals in Abuja
now. Chai
grin grin
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by rockingpink: 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
Big boy to badt
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by kenex4ever(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:

I already told you it is about his demeanor outside the ring. It has nothing to do with his skills. People like him cos he is humble and hate Floyd cos he is arrogant. I still believe that is bullcrap

Being a good fighter does not translate to being a good boxer. Floyd is a good boxer, he knows the rules and he uses them to his advantage.
u said it all. Maywins.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by CaptPlanet(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2015
First of all, I'm not much of a boxing fan. 2. Mayweather is a fraud. 3. Why would I loose sleep and watch these guys earn more than my entire village in one night?

If mayweather wants to be taken serious, he should try Chisora, Haye or the klitchkov brothers.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by JoeCutie(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
E no won look bt hw e take see d naked babes wey d waka around?did he also leave there with a blindfold?mai heargrin
No, na person tell am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by BJ4REEL(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2015
Wey i for kuku sit down for house watch am sef.....chai
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Maximillian1: 7:18pm On May 03, 2015
Don jazzy dey row F and seat 18...omo hin seat go far frm d ring oh
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by eagleeyez: 10:15pm On May 03, 2015
zinachidi:
i really like don jazzy, seems like one can never be bored when around him

Forget , I love that man. Humble and great talent also cool and friendly.

Any wan that doesn't like him has. Plenty enemies be that
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by eagleeyez: 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
kingsley18:
If its was in Nigeria Manny Pacquiao
might be heading for the Tribunals in Abuja
now. Chai

Lol. Boss u sense of humour no get part 2
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by joseph1832(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2015
Mynd44:

So what's the difference between being a good fighter and being a good boxer. Mind you, boxing is not MMA. So I'm curious to know.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by kingsley18(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2015
Na truth na
eagleeyez:

Lol. Boss u sense of humour no get part 2
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Mynd44: 8:08am On May 04, 2015
joseph1832:
So what's the difference between being a good fighter and being a good boxer. Mind you, boxing is not MMA. So I'm curious to know.
To be a good boxer, you have to know how to fight and also know the rules of boxing and know how to apply them into winning boxing matches.

Manny was deficient in this and it coat him the match
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2015
Mynd44:

To be a good boxer, you have to know how to fight and also know the rules of boxing and know how to apply them into winning boxing matches.

Manny was deficient in this and it coat him the match
So you're saying Manny doesn't know how to fight, doesn't know the rules of boxing and how to apply them in the ring?.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Mynd44: 8:41am On May 04, 2015
joseph1832:
So you're saying Manny doesn't know how to fight, doesn't know the rules of boxing and how to apply them in the ring?.

I am saying while Manny went into the ring to fight, Floyd was seeking to play the game of boxing and he played to the rules. He came out the better boxer based on technicalities
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by joseph1832(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2015
Mynd44:

I am saying while Manny went into the ring to fight, Floyd was seeking to play the game of boxing and he played to the rules. He came out the better boxer based on technicalities
Yea, but Manny is still the man!.
Re: Donjazzy Shares His Experience At The Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Vegas Fight by Jsmile(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

*This tea tho*

I am not a fan of Don Jazzy and can never be, if you have been a regular at such settings you should know there are different rows. that you were in seat 19 of whichever row doesn't mean you are In the same row with him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine / Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.