Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making (4945 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by njuwo(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2015
A man was going on a long travel and decided his love making obsess wife must wear iron pant for her not to cheat on him with any man till his return. He locked the iron pant with padlock and gave the key to his friend he trust so much, saying, Hold the key for me, till i come back. The man was just only 15 minutes into the journey when he saw a cloud of dust behind him. It was the friend running after him. "Why are you pursuing me, what is the matter?" He asked. Breathing heavily due to the hot chase he had undertook, the friend replied, "It is the wrong key you gave me!"

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by StarboyMichael(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2015
Bwahahaha, trust no one grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by loomer: 11:26am On May 03, 2015
how u go give yam to goat to help u watch?
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Mhizkel(f): 11:37am On May 03, 2015
Lmao...
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by vjsmiles: 11:40am On May 03, 2015
[size=14pt] <-------------------- [/size]
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by baralatie(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2015
grin the guy ehn!!!
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by starlingbawa(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2015
Funny stuff!!!
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Missmossy(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2015
Lol grin
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 03, 2015
grin
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by prelinctus: 4:20pm On May 03, 2015
This is supposed to be a joke but it really didn't sound funny.
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Aroboi(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
Hehehe...funny.
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2015
"He saw a cloud of dust behind him...op you are a murderer grin
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by folawalesegun: 7:25pm On May 03, 2015
njuwo:
A man was going on a long travel and decided his love making obsess wife must wear iron pant for her not to cheat on him with any man till his return. He locked the iron pant with padlock and gave the key to his friend he trust so much, saying, Hold the key for me, till i come back. The man was just only 15 minutes into the journey when he saw a cloud of dust behind him. It was the friend running after him. "Why are you pursuing me, what is the matter?" He asked. Breathing heavily due to the hot chase he had undertook, the friend replied, "It is the wrong key you gave me!"
how did he know?
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Mekus68: 7:53pm On May 03, 2015
folawalesegun:
how did he know?
Gud question bros . Seconded
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 03, 2015
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Mujinho4b(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
Lmao!!! grin
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by njuwo(m): 2:29am On May 04, 2015
folawalesegun:
how did he know?
He tried to open it to test if what the man is leaving behind is sweet as soon as the man left.
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by JOBA3(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
Can a dog be given bone for safekeep ?
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Rapsodee(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2015
lolz
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by kathykathy(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2015
prelinctus:
some saddist sha
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by prelinctus: 8:12pm On May 04, 2015
kathykathy:
some saddist sha
Are you high?
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by kathykathy(f): 11:09pm On May 04, 2015
prelinctus:
Are you high?
yea with oji river or atlantic ocean sadist
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by prelinctus: 7:55am On May 05, 2015
^^^^ You really don't want to join issues with me.
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by tuffgongjo(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2015
Why you go give "Messi" open net?
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Nobody: 10:16am On May 05, 2015
ll
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Samiceman: 11:07am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
yea with oji river or atlantic ocean sadist
undecided poorly written
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Begonia(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2015
prelinctus:

I didn't find it funny either.
To me, it sounds more like a moral lesson.
Re: What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
njuwo:
lol

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics) / School Teacher And Student Caught Having $ex After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.