Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,112 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. (3485 Views)

Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured / Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / The Extraordinaires Of Romance Section.(the Greatmen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by DrAify(f): 12:22pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Twaci(f): 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
cheesy
The next thing the OP will ask is "Is it funny?".....just watch and see undecided
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
Op your list is empty without that lunatic called "nneka123"
LMAO lunatic indeed
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
cheesy
is it funny?
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Fulaboy(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
LG with NL gringrin

Can't E-kpaied jere gringrin

Na that yeye quack native doctor wan pursue me b4angry
Kingtom hun? smiley
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by DrAify(f): 12:27pm On May 03, 2015
You really know him cos he just asked
Twaci:
The next thing the OP will ask is "Is it funny?".....just watch and see undecided

1 Like

Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by DrAify(f): 12:33pm On May 03, 2015
angry
sweetorgasm:
is it funny?
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
angry
Doctor I am going to bowling green next week...Shey Make i branch ur place for nkuobi and isi ewu cheesy
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
angry
its lyk d virus of taking pics with ur boobs showing has contacted u.
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by DrAify(f): 12:39pm On May 03, 2015
What u gonna do there? Ever been to Bowling green University?
Ipledge:
Doctor I am going to bowling green next week...Shey Make i branch ur place for nkuobi and isi ewu cheesy
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
dis ur DP is making me 2 b afraid o, are u a MILITANT?
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
What u gonna do there? Ever been to Bowling green University?
am going to bowling green University on someone behalf.

My friendz wannna Piles Themself in Ohio cry...God knows i cant stay more than two years again in newyork
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dis ur DP is making me 2 b afraid o, are u a MILITANT?
Shey I look like some one that can carry gun?.Am not a millitant oo , just my casual wear
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
Shey I look like some one that can carry gun?.Am not a millitant oo , just my casual wear
K dats my boy
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On May 03, 2015
(Looking to see my name)

Whew!
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
K dats my boy
thats my oga cheesy cheesy
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
change dat ur DP. its nt right at all, repent of ur sins
grin

leave her jor...sampling asset is allowed for you guys...shes not the only one...one of them is already making waves in popularity.

#theirbestsellingpoint#mtcheew
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
thats my oga cheesy cheesy
GUD
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by mostHandsome01: 12:48pm On May 03, 2015
Some names need to still be added O! I fear some female nairalanders!
They "re like Brock lesnier, when quarrel strt!!
Me wish to list names, but I no get muscle to strt beefing here! So I leave it to the muscular OP to please add some more
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 03, 2015
Midehi:
grin

leave her jor...sampling asset is allowed for you guys...shes not the only one...one of them is already making waves in popularity.

#theirbestsellingpoint#mtcheew
LOL im still waiting 4 urs o.
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by ggrin(f): 12:57pm On May 03, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Who's the quack doctor? cheesy

How is your E-love Nickz and Iceberylin? wink
k to the I to the N to the G to the T to the O to the lipsrsealed
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by ggrin(f): 12:58pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
Kingtom hun? smiley
I no mention name o lipsrsealed

grin
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 03, 2015
We ain't got no fvckin female e-warlord

1 Like

Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
We ain't got no fvckin female e-warlord
woman wrapper
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
woman wrapper

Since when? undecided

1 Like

Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:

grin grin grin . Funny comment Bros sup with u and Nneka123.

She has really changed and a nice lady compared 2 her personality before.

Anyway different strokes for every folks.

1 Like

Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Since when? undecided
yesterday. you are stupid too
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=33373957][/quote] go n wash ur girlfriend's pants, dats wat ure gud at
Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55 and Marieolae are very calm ladies OP.

Anyway since this issue of endless list started, people have been using it as way to hit their opponent

3 Likes

Re: TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. by Eyepencil: 1:11pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

Join ke! Me don't have power o! Besides, i'm too busy for such bullshit!
Correct babe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Taboos You Believed While U Were Groewd Olds, Rhodalyn Shut Up In Adv / Where Have Our Fellow Nairalanders Been? / Top Inspiring Quotes By Iyanu Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.