Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? (1198 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / Do Long Distance Relationship Work Out? / How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 03, 2015
First and foremost Guys I'm here to seek advice not lashing owk.
There's this girl I love so much but recently she relocated to another state initially I was so pained because she was always there for me but as time goes by I got use to her absence, now we only communicate on phone and I'm beginning to lose interest in the relationship due to lack of physical contact, I'm certain she may feel the same way over there. I know there are those who have been in my shoe before pls share ur experience, did you sustain the relationship despite the distance or you allowed it to hit the rock.

Edited: Treasure I know you may be reading this right now, don't blame me for bringing this issue to Nairaland, I jux couldn't help it.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2015
NO IT DOESN'T
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by loomer: 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
It does, cos I'm into one right now
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
loomer:
It does, cos I'm into one right now
how do you cope, wht are the steps you took to make it work for you ?
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by loomer: 8:44pm On May 03, 2015
Lacomus:
how do you cope, wht are the steps you took to make it work for you ?

We chat everyday, right now we are chatin,
Communication is vital.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by misspicy(f): 11:01pm On May 03, 2015
like d poster above am into one ryt now n communication is vital.visiting once in a while is necessary.then trust.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 06, 2015
misspicy:
like d poster above am into one ryt now n communication is vital.visiting once in a while is necessary.then trust.
how do you get to trust someone you barely see, it's very difficult.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
Communication is KEY...Quite challenging but u gatta deal with it if you could show more interest and commitment. These days distance r/ship is real n relative, You stay on the mainland say OKOTA and your girl stays on the island, Lekki precisely, that one its a long distance r/ship too
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 06, 2015
It's a fvcking waste of time. Never works.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by ronald4lif(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2015
Long distance relationship can only be sustainable if the couple visit each other from time to time. Anything short of that is a joke.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
What worked for others might crash your own relationship
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 06, 2015
It works bro
The strenght of any relationship rest soley on the foundation its built upon.
If u build ur relationship on trust, loyalty and transparency, u are 95% assured ur relationship will sail through the storms of long distance. Nevertheless, patience is a virtue u must inculcate, hoping to make it through when the sun comes shining on u till death do u part.
But... If u go into a relationship with the sole purpose of satisfying ur sexual urge, having someone to be there for you cos u're lonely without a plan for the future, then u're certain to hit the rock bottom in times like this.
If u love this lady and you know she loves you too, then there's no harm in exercising patience while u prepare the fallow ground and see it become a fruitful field of "Happy ever after"

PS: Constant communication is essential in keeping the feelings alive.

1 Like

Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2015
Being in a relationship entails the physical presence, I mean, partners in a relationship tend to have this craving to physically touch and feel each other regardless of the distance. ..

Long term relationships can only work when you both get to see each other occasionally. ..

It renews the bond and love

EricRichie
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
It works if you wanna make it work
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
It works bro
The strenght of any relationship rest soley on the foundation its built upon.
If u build ur relationship on trust, loyalty and transparency, u are 95% assured ur relationship will sail through the storms of long distance. Nevertheless, patience is a virtue u must inculcate, hoping to make it through when the sun comes shining on u till death do u part.
But... If u go into a relationship with the sole purpose of satisfying ur sexual urge, having someone to be there for you cos u're lonely without a plan for the future, then u're certain to hit the rock bottom in times like this.
If u love this lady and you know she loves you too, then there's no harm in exercising patience while u prepare the fallow ground and see it become a fruitful field of "Happy ever after"

PS: Constant communication is essential in keeping the feelings alive.
Thanks for the advice likewise other posters.
Re: Does Long Distance Relationship Work ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blackett:
It's a fvcking waste of time. Never works.
Oboy why you de talk like this, have you tried it before ?

(1) (Reply)

She And Her Sister Are Pregnant For Her Lover( Advice Her What To Do) / 10 Thing Ladies Look For In Men / Is It Adviseable 4 A Married Couple 2 Squat Anoda Married Couple In Deir House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.