Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America (2379 Views)

Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by DaleyB(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
There's uncertainty about the health and even the whereabouts of Nigerian president Umaru Yar'adua. The official word from the administration is that he is on vacation. But observers say he has not been seen at any of the three presidential retreats he normally uses for time off.

source: http://www.voanews.com/english/Africa/2009-02-04-voa42.cfm
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2009
Wasn't the man in davos last week?
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by bindex(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2009
Where is Mr President? grin grin grin. Kai Nigeria cry cry cry
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by mustafar1: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
he wasnt in davos, he was on his two week reading vacation, while his vice was out on AU duty. they actually left assHoles Rock empty for a minute. shocked
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
You mean the man was not in Davos? I thought I saw a picture of him showing him in Davos.

According to this, he was there who somehow present http://g8live.org/2008/01/27/economic-uncertainties-development-dominate-davos-economic-forum/
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by mustafar1: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
FACT: he did not attend, it might be a picture of when he was reading his copy of, intro to managing the nigerian economy. central bank governor and some other dude attended.

list of public figures present, click the link http://www.weforum.org/pdf/AM_2009/public.pdf

only if his figure is not public enough then i guess reason why he is not listed
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by MrCrackles(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2009
Abi oga don pkeme for him room ni? cheesy
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by DaleyB(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
Our dear go-slow Oga has not been sighted anywhere, here's hoping he's alright and those guys @ d National assembly go sidon for once and do the job we pay them 2 do.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by mustafar1: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
he'll be back to work by next week. no need to search for him. although most of his mates were slogging out issues while he was on his reading retreat.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by oludayo20(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2009
must_a_far:

he'll be back to work by next week. no need to search for him. although most of his mates were slogging out issues while he was on his reading retreat.

Is there any difference when he's at work or when he's not?I really can't see the difference.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
I can authorithatively tell you that he sneaked out of the country to go to Germany yesterday to go and recharge. The vacation was a decoy, as if we are idiots. I will not comlain agian but na we dey do ourselves, we go just siddon dey let peopel play us like mumu
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2009
dat guy has been smuggled out of the country to get his tri monthly medical resuscitation, dem no want shout.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by jamace(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
I can authorithatively tell you that he sneaked out of the country to go to Germany yesterday to go and recharge. The vacation was a decoy, as if we are idiots. I will not comlain agian but na we dey do ourselves, we go just siddon dey let peopel play us like mumu

Chei aunty, wetin our presido do you naa? Take it easy please. Don't take it personal abeg. He will definately return to duty, inshah allah.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
heard the guy was last seen at his daughters wedding so what is all the hullabaloo?
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by proo212(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2009
The funny thing is that we still have some gullible Nigerians who think the man is actually on vacation. If he comes back as promised after 2 weeks, I will put my hands up and say my bad. I really don't think so though. The man was really ill and he needed to go and recharge, reason why he abandoned ship to sneak out.

It's not rocket science but i hope i'm wrong though gut feeling tells me otherwise.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2009
aisha2:

Aisha2 abeg comot ya brother from office o. grin
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Gayigaskia(m): 1:26am On Feb 06, 2009
he is in Maradi Arewa Republic
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Naijex: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2009
Oga no dey, Oga no dey, abi wetin grin

Even if Oga kaput, na CNN or BBC go tell us first
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
una no see am last night for NTA
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
otokx:

una no see am last night for NTA
I saw him yesterday, he really looked Pale. I am scared for him oh.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by cvibe: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
Does it mean our President is a Magician? Appearing and disappearing
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by maedan(f): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hmm'n, this's serious. Lost and found - or is it lost but found . . . . undecided
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by PurestBoy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2009
@otokx

You mean the man or his corpse? Cos I suspect he has been obituarated
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
at least this our president is a bit modernized unlike his predecessors wey no sabi wetin holiday be.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
how come una dey carry our naija pale dey play like this now? Make una pity d old guy abeg, no be him fault.grin
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by PurestBoy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2009
Now, OBJ's plan of imposing a man with deteriorating health is being actualized.
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by amaikama(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2009
the man don run go hide bicos of the world economic meldown. e no want melt like una grin shocked wink lipsrsealed
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by babadee(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2009
he has gone to the zanga to renew his strength with some meshangoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Becomrrich: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by denony(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2009
The man is resting in obituary lipsrsealed

He will return in 60 days to appoint his godfather to followput
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by ayobase(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
He is back with the
full strength he had gathered!!!
Re: Concern Grows Over The Whereabouts Of Nigerian President - Voice Of America by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
**WECLOME! MR. PRESIDO, where have u been ?

your office is languishing and deteriorating vastly, pls, grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Real-time Gps Station Goes Live / Why Saharareports Was Shutdown / Boko Haram To Surrender. If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.