Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) (6663 Views)

Preparing For Rapture, Part 10, Holiness / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Preparing For Rapture, (part 8), SEPARATION FROM WORLDLINESS/WORLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
PRAYER SET 14, EMPOWERMENT OF THE HOLY GHOST for Manifestation of HIS Works).
- Holy Spirit, fill me with your power and fire (acts 1:8, acts 10:38)

- Holy Spirit, bring multiplication to my life (acts 9:31)

- Holy Spirit, fill my heart with joy, peace and hope (acts 13:52, Romans 14:7, rom 15:13, I thes 1:16)

- Holy Spirit, teach me Your word and Your way and Your will (1 COR 2:13)

- Holy Spirit, submit me to JESUS (1 cor 12:13)

- Holy Spirit, bring me power and assurance of salvation ( 1 thes 1:5)

- Holy Spirit, perform signs, wonders and miracles in my life (heb 2:4)

- Holy Spirit, please witness to me (heb 10:15)

- HOLY SPIRIT, PRAY FOR ME (rom 8:26)

- Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
DO NOT PRAY AMISS, CHILDREN OF GOD. DO NOT CONCENTRATE MUCH OF YOUR PRAYERS ON WORLDLY AFFAIRS AT THIS TIME.

BUT RATHER PRAY TO ESCAPE ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE COMING.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
PRAYER SET 15, EMPOWERMENT OF THE HOLY GHOST for Manifestation of HIS Gifts
- HOLY GHOST, give me the gift of speaking in tongues.

- Give me the gift of interpretation of tongues.

- Give me the gift of visions and dreams.

- Give me the gift of words of knowledge and wisdom.

- Give me the gift of prophecy.

- Give me the gifts of miraculous healings.

- Make great moves into my life and in my life.

- Give me the gift of faith.

- Bring the lust of sin and flesh under control in my life.

-.HOLY GHOST, take me into the Intimate Place with the LORD, for final deliverance, healing, sanctification, purification of heart and filling of the HOLY SPIRIT.

- Pray Other Prayers That The HOLY GHOST leads you to pray

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Prayer is key in the preparation for the return of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Pray fervently and do not pray amiss.

We will continue to post more prayers, here.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2016
PRAYER SET 16, EMPOWERMENT of Holy Spirit, for Rapture
- Holy Spirit, dip my garment into the blood of JESUS CHRIST and cleanse all spots, stains and defilement to your standard.

- HOLY SPIRIT, iron out all wrinkles on my garment with your fire.

- O Lord, dress me with your fine glowing pure apparel.

- Holy Spirit, make me steadfast and ready for rapture and heaven. (acts 7:55).

- Holy Spirit, appoint me for glory in your kingdom (acts 20:28).

- Lord, Jesus Christ, Fill my vessel with The Precious Oil.

- LORD, JESUS, release upon me, the grace of the 5 wise virgins.

- LORD, JESUS, release upon me, the grace of the Philadelphia church.

- HOLY SPIRIT, anoint my hears to hear and answer the call of the trumpet.

- HOLY SPIRIT, I join YOU to say come, LORD JESUS. Even so, come LORD JESUS.

- Lord Jesus, don’t let me wait in vain for you.

- Lord Jesus, make your return a day of great joy for me and not terrible.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Joel 2:2-11

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
PRAYER SET 17, Empowerment of Holy Spirit, 7, (for Correction and Restitution

- O LORD, CONVICT ME anytime I go wrong and give me the grace of correction.

- Give me the grace to make any correction and confession you want me to make.

- Give me the grace and enablement to make restitutions I need to make before your return.

- Lord Jesus, give me the Spirit of forgiveness to forgive all men.

- Holy Spirit, impress upon the hearts of all that I have offended to forgive me.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2016
PRAYER SET 18 will be posted soon. Keep tab.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
PRAYER SET 18, Empowerment of Holy Spirit for Overcoming The World)

- Give me the grace to distance myself from the pollutions and sins of this world.

- Separate me unto yourself and sanctify me

- O LORD, Give me the strength to overcome all end-time trials abd tests.

- O LORD, wherever the world is holding unto me, cut it away from me.

- don’t let my foot to hang on d abyss of hell

- O LORD, let me serve FATHER GOD and not mother earth.

- Lord Jesus, give me the grace to spend the few days before your coming, without falling.

- I confess that I will not worship the mother earth but rather GOD, THE FATHER.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Pray! Pray! Pray!
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
PRAYER SET 19, Empowerment of Holy Spirit for Warfare
Please read Ephesians 6:10-18 and making determination to wear any armour Of God missing in your life

- Holy Spirit, put upon me the whole armour of GOD.

- Holy Spirit, girt my loins with truth.

- Holy Spirit, protect my heart with breastplate of righteousness.

- Holy Spirit, protect my feet with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace.

- Holy Spirit, place in my hands the shield of faith.

- Holy Ghost, protect my head with helmet of salvation.

- Holy Spirit, place in my hands Your Sword.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
IF YOU CANNOT PRAY, YOU CANNOT SURVIVE THE SPIRITUAL ASSAULT AGAINST THE BRIDE AND THE CHURCH OF CHRIST.

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING. HE IS COMING.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
iF YOU CANNOT PRAY, YOU CANNOT SURVIVE THE SPIRITUAL ASSAULT AGAINST THE BRIDE AND THE CHURCH OF CHRIST.

PRAY WITHOUT CEASING. HE IS COMING.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
The Lord Jesus Christ, at different times, raised about 3 different prayer points as documented in the bible.

One of them is that you should pray that you be accounted worthy to escape the things that are coming upon the earth.

Have you prayed this prayer?

The great tribulation is coming! Sudden destruction is coming! Wrath of God is coming! Armageddon is coming! Persecution is coming!

Pray to escape all these things that are coming. Seek Jesus! Escape with Him at rapture.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
johnstin:
I thank the Living GOD for giving us people like you in this dispensation.

May JESUS CHRIST continue to uphold and bless you abundantly for your gospel work.

By his special grace, we will all make the rapture.

Let me quickly point out that it is extremely hard to live a holy life in this highly polluted world.
But if one can act upon this set of prayer points and several others released by Annyplenty and other brethren, one will be pure-hearted and be ready for the rapture.

My number one objective in life is to make the rapture/make it to Heaven if I leave this world via death.

Thank you. May God help us to make it in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2018
PRAYER SET 20, Protection AND Safety from end-time Disaters
Please Revelations 6:1-8 and meditate and pray against those things that must happen before Rapture.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me from the white horse and its rider. He will not conquer me and my family

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from the red horse and its rider.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from the black horse and its rider.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from the pale horse, and death, its rider, and hell that follow him.

- Don’t let me be a victim of any of the horses and their riders.

- Lord Jesus, seal me and my home with your blood.

- Lord Jesus, don’t let me suffer the consequences of all the seals that have been broken or those that will still be broken.

- Lord Jesus, release upon me the grace that will make life easy for me even in this perilous time.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pray without ceasing.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
PRAYER SET 21, Protection AND Safety from end-time Disaters, 2.
Please Psalm 91 and meditate and pray against those things that must happen before Rapture.

- Confess very well that you have run into secret place of The Lord and that you are abiding under the shadow of The Almighty. Declare your home, the habitation of The Lord.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from all terrors of the enemy whether by day or night.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from evils arrows.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from all pestilences- Ebola, HIV,SARS, BIRD FLU, MENINGITIS, MERBURG VIRUS and all other diseases of this end-time whether the disease is curable or not.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from all destructions and plagues.

- LORD JESUS, cover me with your blood and protect me and my family from earthquakes, tsunamis, flooding, storms, volcanic eruptions, wild fires, hail storm, sink holes, gun shots, bomb explosions, insurgencies and other disaters.

- Lord Jesus, seal me and my home with your blood.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Many Christians today are praying amiss; praying for things that will only last here on earth. Until we begin to pray about things that have eternal consequences, we will be a laughing stock of the enemy.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2019
If you cannot pray, you can not survive the ongoing spiritual onslaught against all people.

Raise your warfare prayers tactics. Put on the whole armour of God
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is the time of spiritual warfare, not the time to gallivant about.

The enemy is attacking the church but the church is playing about.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2019
PRAYER SET 22, Intercession 1, For People and Nation,
Please read 1 Timothy 2:1-4

- Pray for salvation of peoples - your families, friends, colleagues, neighbours that are yet to be saved.

- Pray for all those who must die today, this week, this month and this year to repent and confess Jesus Christ before they die.

- Pray that they will forgive others and also seek forgiveness. Pray for Spirit of Repentance to fall on them before they die.

- Pray for backsliders to receive the grace of prodigal son and return to The Lord.

- Pray for those who have heard The Gospel to decide for The LORD.

- Pray for forgiveness for the Nation, its People and Leaders. Ask for Fear of God and Righteousness to reign.

- Pray for Pregnant women, Nursing Mothers, Travellers, Sick people, those in Bondage.

[url=www.jesuscoming1..com]JESUScoming[url]
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2019
PRAYER SET 22, Intercession 1, For People and Nation,
Please read 1 Timothy 2:1-4

- Pray for salvation of peoples - your families, friends, colleagues, neighbours that are yet to be saved.

- Pray for all those who must die today, this week, this month and this year to repent and confess Jesus Christ before they die.

- Pray that they will forgive others and also seek forgiveness. Pray for Spirit of Repentance to fall on them before they die.

- Pray for backsliders to receive the grace of prodigal son and return to The Lord.

- Pray for those who have heard The Gospel to decide for The LORD.

- Pray for forgiveness for the Nation, its People and Leaders. Ask for Fear of God and Righteousness to reign.

- Pray for Pregnant women, Nursing Mothers, Travellers, Sick people, those in Bondage.

JESUScoming
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2019
Prepare and pray your way till He comes
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2019
Prayer is the master's key..
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pray! Pray! Pray! and Pray!
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2019
If you can not pray in these last days, you will be a victim of spiritual onslaught that is going on.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Any one that cannot watch and pray fervently cannot successfully navigate this endtime storm. Rise up and pray

1 Like

Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pray always to escape and stand before the son of man.

1 Like

Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
PRAYER SET 23, Intercession 2, For Church Of Christ,
Please read 1 timothy 2:1-4

- Pray that believers facing persecution will not deny The Lord. Pray for courage and grace to stand till the end, for them.

- pray for afflicted believers to be comforted from their afflictions.

- Pray for believers and believers' wives/husbands looking for children to receive so that unbelievers will not mock their God.

- Ask for protection for bus, market, and road evangelists, and all evangelists in general and their families. pray they will harvest souls for Christ and they will not miss heaven, too.

- Ask God to refine the bride of Christ and set her free for rapture.

- Pray that God will deliver His Church from deceptions and from the hands of false prophets/pastors.

- Ask God to send down fiery end-time revival into all churches and all nations beginning from your family.

- Pray that Complacency and compromise will not overtake the servants of God.

- Ask God to drive out worldliness from His people and Churches.

- Pray that God will send labourers into His harvest.

[www.jesuscoming1..com]JESUScoming[/url]

1 Like

Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Pray your way through

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Points For Today. / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity / Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.