Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos (18957 Views)

See Chat Conversation Between A Bleep Boy And A Gal(pix) / God,pls Bless Me Wt A Gal Whose Waist/ass Is Dis Spotless N Stretch Mark Free / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Mcslize: 6:08pm On May 03, 2015
Let me use this opportunity to broadcast to all honest Nairalanders that not all the guys u see using female nicks are females. Majority are males hiding under a female ID.

Hence I present to you an event where I happened to be almost scammed by a guy who pretended to be a girl from eskimi chat site. This was what ensued between us:

The broke Ass displayed his number (her number as the case may be) in his profile with the female nick Sandra. I took the number, added it to my whatsapp contacts and sent him a message.

The transgendered immediately replied. We chatted for sometime and told me what he wanted. I told him I will luv two of us to be friends. He never accepted to be a friend but to be a runs girl promising to come to my House.

He requested for my private John Thomas and I sent him the ones downloaded from google (smart decision) .I sent him black john thomas downloaded from google claiming it to be mine just to flow along with the asshole.

He was so interested and also sent me those two pics attached below to this post. He started demanding for money from me so as to come to my House. I tried to flow along cuz already I knew what the scenario was leading to. I played along and asked how much he wanted? He told me 5k for him (her) to come to my place that will only cost him (her) just N100 to arrive as we live in the same location.

I started bargaining with the transgendered and told him I wil give him (her) 2k. He accepted but he wanted me to send him the money before he could come over to my place. I laughed in my mind telling him that it is not done anywhere that a guy will in his right senses send a girl money whom he never knew for a first time visit. That, that is a broad day light scam .

He began bashing me with insults. He kept threatening me that he (she) is not a real human being that those john thomas I sent him are gone forever something bad will happen to me in the night around 2A.M to my John thomas. That they are many of them in eskimi who are evil spirits. I should stay and see. He continued with his threats saying that my John Thomas is gone forever.

So, I told him that those John Thomas are not mine, I took dem frm d internet. The Nigga stil continue to make threats claiming to be an evil spirit sent to destroy men in social media. I never believe those threats one bit so I blocked the guy and called the number he is using to scam guys online.

Could u believe that wheneva a guy call he will giv it to his sister to answer to show dat he is a gal. But wen I called it dawn on him that he was the one that answered the call and I started bashing him with insults and he started bashing me in return till my airtime got exhausted.

I came here to expose him of his hidden scams and get his number to the appropriate authority to trace him with his number. As we all know our numbers are register so he can be tracked down to face the consequence of his scam.

One thing about the guy is that if u refuse to send him money as he claimed to be a girl he will start making threat of u claiming to be an evil person who is sent to destroy guys and all that.

Here is the number of the scammer: 07067168658 Sandra is the name he use for his scamming Biz. Those pics below is the pics he sent me claiming them to be the one (hers).

Once again this is the transgendered number 07067168658 Sandra. He is on whatsapp. U guys can confirm by adding the number to ur whatsapp and flow along with the transgendered u wil find out he is a transgendered scammer. Just flow along and get the gist of what I just posted.

TO ALL SCAMMERS: Repent all else it will dawn on you one day.

First pic was the pic he used For His DP claiming a lady.

Second pic was the one he sent me in the night claiming he is lying in the Bed as at the time he (she) sent me the pic.

Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by SleekyP(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2015
that go cause problem for NL

1 Like

Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by agarawu23(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2015
u guys shld not conclude the culprit is ggrin, the scammer might be a Nairalander and just download any pics to get his Job done

Reason why u shld be a responsible fellow undecided uploading silly pix on your dp just to draw traffic and "likes" undecided undecided undecided

so many fake account here on NL too. mark my moniker undecidedi can never fall victim tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2015
The second pix resemble ggrin or am i dreaming cheesy
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2015
the second pic tho damn!that ass shocked

1 Like

Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Fulaboy(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
Chineke ggrin where arth you undecided
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by DuchessLily(f): 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
Its not d same person in d two pics

The person on d bed is fatter
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Fulaboy(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
she's d one now undecided
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
she's d one now undecided
shocked werin her pics dey do on eskimi?pple still visit eskimi cheesy
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Fulaboy(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked werin her pics dey do on eskimi?pple still visit eskimi cheesy
I think the scammer is a nairalander cheesy
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 03, 2015
Bros, you mma like woman ooo.
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by jamex93(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2015
lolx
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
I think the scammer is a nairalander cheesy
ewwwwwwww ggrin na scammer?
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Fulaboy(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol no ooo cheesy I didn't say that I mean the scammer might have stole her dp from here or you forgot they said the scammer is a male
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 03, 2015
that ass is not even ggrins ass. That pic has been online for a while
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
SleekyP:
ggrin shocked shocked
nob me o gringrin
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
that's not me o sad
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
Chineke ggrin where arth you undecided
yepa
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by McEwen(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
yepa
change ya pics to real you then angry
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
that's not me and I'm not a scammer miss angry

I no dy reply PM sef undecided
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
that ass is not even ggrins ass. That pic has been online for a while
thanks bruv grin

Gotta change that grin
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
change ya pics to real you then angry
I will gringringrin
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
that's not me o sad
y is it on ur dp tho cheesy
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
Kingtom come o gringringrin
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:55pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
y is it on ur dp tho cheesy
cos NL guys no go cmmt dem yeye eye gringringrin

And guess what grin

NL guys no dy carry last grin
Dem wan chop big yansh gringringrin

Even iceberylin wey me and am dy chat wella and I don send ma full pics give am still comment on d pics gringringrin
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by KingTom(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
Kingtom come o gringringrin
Dem don expose ggrin eh!!!!! shocked shocked

KingLekan
Orijin101
Stephenqueen
Chimerase2
logicalmind1
Iceberylin cry
Lanicky
Immortalvoices
alberto2k

Make una come oh!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by ggrin(f): 9:56pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:

KingLekan Orijin101 Stephenqueen Chimerase2 logicalmind1 Iceberylin cry Lanicky Immortalvoices alberto2k
why evils crycry
Wetin make me call u sef cry
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
cos NL guys no go cmmt dem yeye eye gringringrin

And guess what grin

NL guys no dy carry last grin
Dem wan chop big yansh gringringrin

Even iceberylin wey me and am dy chat wella and I don send ma full pics give am still comment on d pics gringringrin
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by KingTom(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
why evils crycry

Wetin make me call u sef cry
No mind me, I know say you no be scammer na, grin
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:

KingLekan
Orijin101
Stephenqueen
Chimerase2
logicalmind1
Iceberylin cry
Lanicky
Immortalvoices
alberto2k

hahahahahaha
Re: A Guy Pretending To Be A Gal In Eskimi (scammer) Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
ggrin:
that's not me o sad
~ But you used it as your d.p sometime and said you were reading ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Make Love Potion / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.