Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. (39545 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Dyt(f): 11:44pm On May 03, 2015
Happy bday to her

My 2.6yr old son don't mind dashing out all his biscuits/caprisone/sweet/chinchin in short everything u give him, he must ask for his play mates
I was praying sometimes last week, I asked him sit and read ABC on his pad, after prayer I looked everywhere only to find my sweet trouble downstairs sharing caprisone shocked
I was told he put 2 in his pocket and held 2
They are 4kids that plays together
I just laughed and shook my head
Give him anything he will say, adunni, awa, Khalid or scream and throw it at me if I give just one.
angry angry

God bless and krrp them

5 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by SAMBARRY: 4:24am On May 04, 2015
grin grin generous son stingy mummy grin
Dyt:
Happy bday to her

My 2.6yr old son don't mind dashing out all his biscuits/caprisone/sweet/chinchin in short everything u give him, he must ask for his play mates
I was praying sometimes last week, I asked him sit and read ABC on his pad, after prayer I looked everywhere only to find my sweet trouble downstairs sharing caprisone shocked
I was told he put 2 in his pocket and held 2
They are 4kids that plays together
I just laughed and shook my head
Give him anything he will say, adunni, awa, Khalid or scream and throw it at me if I give just one.
angry angry

God bless and krrp them

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Dyt(f): 5:52am On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin generous son stingy mummy grin

Wura will do u better things
grin grin
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by cococandy(f): 6:37am On May 04, 2015
Sweet child. smiley
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 7:06am On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Sign of good training. Omo to leko to de gbeko. Great god that's an obvious sign that she's going to be one hell of a generous person and probably a philanthropist. But did you ask her what motivated her to do such. Was it her Sunday school teacher who inspired her or her class teacher. Ask questions.probe her . You never can tell where all this kids pick all these things smiley

i really didn't ask, but i'm a great giver too. She knows i give a lot but what humbled me is doing such at such a very tender age. The action just humbled me!

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 7:11am On May 04, 2015
babyosisi:

You must be a very giving person yourself
She is modeling what she has seen
Keep it up

Happy birthday to the cutie

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 7:14am On May 04, 2015
softysparky:
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Happy birthday to her, I wish her many great and happy years ahead.

Thanks and amen!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by greatgod2012(f): 7:16am On May 04, 2015
Incline:
Wonderful! Give her a big hug from me. smiley

Thanks and i've always been doing that. I promise to keep it up.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 04, 2015
Awwwwww that is so sweet of her
You can mostly tell how a child will be when they grow up from when they are young
May God continue to direct her path and may she never depart from that, that God had placed on her heart.
Givers never lack not just financial but in other areas too.
God Himself is a giver and He always has a way of blessing givers.

Happy Birthday sweet one kiss
May your days be long and filled with joy
You will also always be a source of joy to your parents and those around you.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by falseman(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2015
Be careful kids are mostly nice until our society plays a bad role
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by damiso(f): 8:18am On May 04, 2015
Awwww God bless her. One does really learn from this lil ones.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by micktoxin(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

I'm proud of you, my angel!
Your daughter surely has a good heart. You should be rightly proud of her smiley

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by fpeter(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2015
Train up a child in the way that he should go and when he grows he wont depart from it
Catch them young!!! God bless the lil one and grant her more years...watch out for that kid
She will go places like Mother Theresa.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by lionphil(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Chap for male.
Lass for female.
E.g
Such a young lass with correct brain..... Wishing her more prosperous years ahead.

You're welcome.

Chap, Lass...never really knew the difference thanks for this
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by lilmagambo(f): 8:40am On May 04, 2015
She ll b a blessings 2 ha generations in jesus name
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by TDonald: 8:40am On May 04, 2015
Picures Please !

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by stonecoldcafe: 8:43am On May 04, 2015
You have brought her up well. You should be pleased with yourself.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by CaptPlanet(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2015
I wish her the best things life can offer and may God continue to bless her parents. Amen.

Happy 6th birthday.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by babsodity(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2015
God bless this lovely kid. She has really being trained in the way of the Lord!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by bareal(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2015
Oh what a wonderful little angel!
Happy Birthday Cutie.
Mind if u let us see the picture of this epitome of good example?
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by ramzylipi(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2015
May God bless her for her good health n may she continue to walk in d good path she has started with. Amen
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by GogetterMD(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

You are lucky. God gave you an exceptional kid! Be grateful to God for that
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by jaydee87(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2015
who should I kudos, u or the Dada well I say well done to both of u and to the birthday girl I say more grease to ur elbow.. and pls take her to the orphanage wen u taking the cloth...
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

I'm pretty sure she learnt such gesture from you or her dad..... I pray God bless me with such a child....
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by loomer: 8:51am On May 04, 2015
The hearts of kids......

No be the wicked heart of man.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 04, 2015
Uhmmmm. I am saying amen to all the prayers that has been prayed for her and you. But above all,I see it beyond just you bringing her up well,I see the gift and grace of divinity in her humanity. And so I will suggest that a foundation be started on her preferred name,and on every of her birthday,let her and you(and us) put up a giving party instead of a birthday party. She is born peace maker. This was exactly the story of Mother Theresa and Princess Diana. They are known to very giving from their childhood and they grow up to be world acclaimed philanthropists.God bless your home.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by PassingShot(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2015
All children are born innocent and they have good heart. How we help train them defines how they turn out and what your little kid did is an indication of how you've trained her.

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by nicerod(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2015
Ayam proud of u my damsel. Wish her long&prosperity
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by OBTMOS(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

wow! she is lovely.wife materia
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by DinhoMVP: 8:54am On May 04, 2015
Its like its becoming a trend cos my daughter did the exact same thing on children's day celebration last year!
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Generalkorex(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2015
greatgod2012:

wow wow
I'v said it b4 dat may born are generous and are the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.