Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled (1836 Views)

Chosen Members Are Not Far From Satan / The Apostolic Church Members, Are You Here? / Are Long Prayers Usually The Most Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by olawalepopoola: 8:25pm On May 03, 2015
Celestial Church of Christ was founded in 1947 in a revelation given to Prophet S.B.J. Oshoffa. Before I joined white garment church, I generally believed they were diabolic, although I do not hate them. As Africans we have our peculiar problems that affects us from both our mother's and father's house! However when the peculiar problems of my own father's side started affecting my journey up to the point of passing from this world!, I had to seek the face of God in the white garment church! This is my second year in this church and I now appreciate why some of their adherent members are really well to do. These are some of them:
1. God reveals secrets to members before hand: in this church there are prophets who God uses as it mouth piece to the congregation. These set of prophets have different categories: dreamers, prophets etc. Every thursday of the week, a prayer service is conducted for these prophets so that they can be renewed! A prophet in Celestial doesn't joke with this service. As in other churches, there are defaulters of rules and ethics, Celestial have some fake prophets that are not been used by God!
2. Wednesday Mercy Service: this is one of the most important service we do not joke with in Celestial. This service was mandated for the founder. It is in this service we invoke God's blessing and mercy on our work and business. Those that frequently attend this service never lacks.
3. Service of Power: This holds on fridays. Expect a Celestian member that doesn't obey and follow the tenets of the church, they are scarcely defeated spiritually. This is because the divine protection of God is always invoked specially on this day.
4. New Moon Service: This is an important service that God himself told Israelites to carry out! In Celestial Church, every first thursday is assigned to this service. In this service, we put our ways before God for the whole months.
5. Annual Harvest: this one of the surest way of invoking blessings in this church. Actively participating during the harvest means a lot to a celestian that is in his right senses
6. Tithe: this also an important aspect of blessing! In Celestial church, our tithes and offerings are important. The tithe is always before God day and night for each month.

1 Like

Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
may the God of Pa SBJ oshoffa bless u abundantly in Jesus Name....Halleluyah ooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
true celestia i belong
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by Davidson267(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2015
God bless celestial
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by brocab: 12:34am On May 04, 2015
The Church of Christ is that the Mormons? Who is the Prophet S.B.J Oshoffa, and what's the word for today, will you share the good news to us?
olawalepopoola:
Celestial Church of Christ was founded in 1947 in a revelation given to Prophet S.B.J. Oshoffa. Before I joined white garment church, I generally believed they were diabolic, although I do not hate them. As Africans we have our peculiar problems that affects us from both our mother's and father's house! However when the peculiar problems of my own father's side started affecting my journey up to the point of passing from this world!, I had to seek the face of God in the white garment church! This is my second year in this church and I now appreciate why some of their adherent members are really well to do. These are some of them:
1. God reveals secrets to members before hand: in this church there are prophets who God uses as it mouth piece to the congregation. These set of prophets have different categories: dreamers, prophets etc. Every thursday of the week, a prayer service is conducted for these prophets so that they can be renewed! A prophet in Celestial doesn't joke with this service. As in other churches, there are defaulters of rules and ethics, Celestial have some fake prophets that are not been used by God!
2. Wednesday Mercy Service: this is one of the most important service we do not joke with in Celestial. This service was mandated for the founder. It is in this service we invoke God's blessing and mercy on our work and business. Those that frequently attend this service never lacks.
3. Service of Power: This holds on fridays. Expect a Celestian member that doesn't obey and follow the tenets of the church, they are scarcely defeated spiritually. This is because the divine protection of God is always invoked specially on this day.
4. New Moon Service: This is an important service that God himself told Israelites to carry out! In Celestial Church, every first thursday is assigned to this service. In this service, we put our ways before God for the whole months.
5. Annual Harvest: this one of the surest way of invoking blessings in this church. Actively participating during the harvest means a lot to a celestian that is in his right senses
6. Tithe: this also an important aspect of blessing! In Celestial church, our tithes and offerings are important. The tithe is always before God day and night for each month.
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by olawalepopoola: 6:07am On May 04, 2015
brocab:
The Church of Christ is that the Mormons? Who is the Prophet S.B.J Oshoffa, and what's the word for today, will you share the good news to us?
Please if you do not the origin and history of this church, do not place a curse on yourself! God has already place a curse on the haters of this church! It is the last ship for salvation!
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by brocab: 7:06am On May 04, 2015
You are direct on your come back with a answer>Then how about letting me know about the secrets society Church you belong too, and then maybe I would know a little thing or two about you.
And besides God don't put curses on no-man. Jesus said repent, and one must be born again and baptised in the Holy Spirit, without that you have no chance going to the Father in heaven without Jesus leading your way. Jesus is Salvation. Not some Mother ship, as you call it the last ship..
olawalepopoola:
Please if you do not the origin and history of this church, do not place a curse on yourself! God has already place a curse on the haters of this church! It is the last ship for salvation!

1 Like

Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by OShepherd: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
olawalepopoola:
HalleluyaH Broda!
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by brocab: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Is it a curse to ask questions? Am I to be cursed by you, because the Mormons also belong to the Church of Christ? I suppose you believe everybody outside your Church are your enemies!
olawalepopoola:
do not place a curse on yourself! God has already place a curse on the haters of this church! It is the last ship for salvation!
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil" {Psalm 23:4}
Cursed is you, that lay burdens upon God's Children, we may not belong to you, but we belong to the kingdom of God our Father-Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us. You, however, have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.…{1 John 2:18-20}
After searching through the net I manage to find the truth about Pastor Oshoffa, his Church actually believes he is a god, he claims to be divine-he believes he has the same authority as Jesus-he believes god gave him a divine gift just like Jesus? But sadly for him, in Word and in truth' the only one who is both human and divine is Jesus.
The Bible says in {Colossians 2:9} “For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form.
olawalepopoola:
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
brocab:
Is it a curse to ask questions? Am I to be cursed by you, because the Mormons also belong to the Church of Christ? I suppose you believe everybody outside your Church are your enemies!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil" {Psalm 23:4}
Cursed is you, that lay burdens upon God's Children, we may not belong to you, but we belong to the kingdom of God our Father-Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us. You, however, have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.…{1 John 2:18-20}
After searching through the net I manage to find the truth about Pastor Oshoffa, his Church actually believes he is a god, he claims to be divine-he believes he has the same authority as Jesus-he believes god gave him a divine gift just like Jesus? But sadly for him, in Word and in truth' the only one who is both human and divine is Jesus.
The Bible says in {Colossians 2:9} “For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form.
Bro I think ur search was done in ur wildest dreams cos Pa Oshoffa never ever refer to himself as god or claims he has more power than Jesus...the foundation of the church is Christ Jesus so pls stop writing bull crap..if your truly interested in the history of the church pls do a more proper research cos Pa Oshoffa is one of the most humble Man that liveth...also if u are truely a Christian u will understand what proverbs 15:33 said And also Christ Jesus said if we truely believe in him we will do more than John 14 :12...Evidence of that saying is in Act 5:15 when people believe that the shadow of Peter could heal them cos they know Christ was in him ..same with Oshoffa...I have seen men of God do more than Oshoffa did,not everyone publicize miracle...so pls its either you join the last ship of salvation or not Its ur choice
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by brocab: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
I only wrote about Oshoffa because his page is advertised all over the net, this time I didn't need to search the net-you are claiming pastor Oshoffa is an apostle, just like Peter's shadow maybe he walks past people and they are most likely to be instantly healed.
"Really" stories such as these are always told around religious people who are never satisfied with the Word of God!
People make up these stories, because they can't accept the stories of Jesus, everybody wants to be somebody else other then themselves-Pastor Oshoffa is just a man, you yourself have raised him up like this man lived his life without no sin!
If he was a man of God, I would expect him to be a Child of God! "Nothing more! If this man was a child of God he is gifted, just like we are all gifted in Christ, some apostles, some evangelist, some pastors, some teachers.
kallmemrB:
Evidence of that saying is in Act 5:15 when people believe that the shadow of Peter could heal them cos they know Christ was in him ..same with Oshoffa...
Pastor Oshoffa died, and yet you still believe he is healing people's lives instantly? I suppose you believe the anointing of Pastor Oshoffa travels the world of course Africa, sounds like a reincarnated of Benny Hinn, another false prophet claiming to be some what a healer from God, for the money!
And for sure your Church isn't my last resort-your Church doesn't produce any evidence to prove it's the last Church on earth.
These claims are only his say/her say, there is no solid evidence to prove your theory about who this man is, was, or who he is to come,
kallmemrB:
if your truly interested in the history of the church pls do a more proper research cos Pa Oshoffa is one of the most humble Man that liveth...
"Humbleness doesn't always mean they are humble for God-Money can humble a man!
kallmemrB:
Bro I think ur search was done in ur wildest dreams cos Pa Oshoffa never ever refer to himself as god or claims he has more power than Jesus...the foundation of the church is Christ Jesus so pls stop writing bull crap..
It is believed by the Church of Christ that: Samuel Bilewu Joseph Oshoffa[2] (1909–1985) was the founder of the Celestial Church of Christ. "Not Christ"
One must be born again before he can enter into the kingdom of God! This is the Church of Jesus Christ!
kallmemrB:
so pls its either you join the last ship of salvation or not Its ur choice
One must be born again, before he can enter into the kingdom of God!
Without lying to yourself, tell me when was the last time you seen Oshoffa raise the dead, heal the sick and the blind now see! while he pass by the crowd! {John 14 :12} Probably never!
Oshoffa ended up dying on 10 September 1985 after he was told of the death of his driver during an accident he was involved. After the accident someone told a good story of SBJ OSHOFFA how he was taken to the hospital and later got better?
Pastor Oshoffa asked about the other people in the accident and he was given bad news of their death.
Therefore to avoid bad rumours he used them {the dead} to increase his life, he asked God to accept his soul which happened as he prayed to God.
There is to many wrong stories about false prophets, and the more I am seeking the more I am finding many unbelievable signs and wonders-I am reading the report about the ancient, someone had made a terrible mistake, they believe>Pastor Oshoffa died along with the others in the crash, but than a miracle happened in the hospital Pastor Oshoffa return back to life?
The story continual's, it is claimed pastor Oshoffa had Pleaded with God to die with the dead to stop the rumours..
I suppose this is a good reason why the hospitals are always full, and the cemeteries are always over the top..
This humble man had 14 wives, he had 54 children, he came out of a mixed religion, His father was Muslim, claims were made he later became a Methodist as Quote!
Can Methodist have 14 wives? I expect Muslims having 14 wives. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and 14 Eve's!
kallmemrB:
Bro I think ur search was done in ur wildest dreams cos Pa Oshoffa never ever refer to himself as god or claims he has more power than Jesus...the foundation of the church is Christ Jesus so pls stop writing bull crap..if your truly interested in the history of the church pls do a more proper research cos Pa Oshoffa is one of the most humble Man that liveth...also if u are truely a Christian u will understand whatHave you not read the scriptures, not everybody were healed, Paul an apostle left someone sick in Miletus proverbs 15:33 said And also Christ Jesus said if we truely believe in him we will do more than John 14 :12...Evidence of that saying is in Act 5:15 when people believe that the shadow of Peter could heal them cos they know Christ was in him ..same with Oshoffa...I have seen men of God do more than Oshoffa did,not everyone publicize miracle...so pls its either you join the last ship of salvation or not Its ur choice
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by brocab: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2018
We hear stories like this all the time through the Church-I understand why there are so many different Churches, that can't seem to focus on the Word of God-religion can never find it's place accepting Christ well enough to believe Jesus is our only hope we have for salvation His our only hope for healing, no-one seems to be satisfied with the gifts God gives, everybody wants to be a hero!
"And since the apostles done great works in Christ, most Church founders call themselves an apostle, claiming they heard from God to start up God's true Church...
Jesus said: One must be Born Again before he can enter into the kingdom of God! This is God's foundation below.
{Ephesians 4:11} And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God.
God gave these gifts above, building each other up in Christ, this is the true Church of God-but sadly many leading Churches can't just accept to be part of the body, God gave the apostles the ability to do miracles this gave them the authority to have leadership over many, the greatest miracle of all, is we believe in Jesus, He is the only foundation that started the true Church of God.
Sadly the Church of Christ raises up Pastor Oshoffa above Jesus, the Mormons raises up Joseph Smith above Jesus, the JW's raises up Charles Russel above Jesus, the Catholic Church raises up Mary above Jesus! The arm can not function without the hand, and the hand can not function without the fingers correctly.
We the body are gifted, we all have the gifts of God-through our prayer people are healed completely, Jesus said: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you, for everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…
God already knows our needs, the apostles didn't heal everybody, not the way most of us would expect them to be healed, we have men in wheel chairs today, preaching the gospel for God, God had healed them, but not to the naked eye-spirituality these men and women are healed.
Psychically they are still in wheelchairs and By their fruit we will know them, and sure enough these men and women are preaching the Word of God.
But sadly not even the apostles healed everybody-they could only lay their hands on those, God had chosen to be healed, we haven't got just men who believe they have the power like Peter walking past us raising the dead, healing the sick and the blind now see's, because we are still relying on God to heal us, we pray to God direct for healing, we are seeking God everyday, because it is God who heals us, In Jesus name!
I could only wish you people would read your bibles, its the Word of God that allows us to understand the truth who God really is in our lives, test the spirit at all cost!

2 Likes

Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
brocab:
We hear stories like this all the time through the Church-I understand why there are so many different Churches, that can't seem to focus on the Word of God-religion can never find it's place accepting Christ well enough to believe Jesus is our only hope we have for salvation His our only hope for healing, no-one seems to be satisfied with the gifts God gives, everybody wants to be a hero!
"And since the apostles done great works in Christ, most Church founders call themselves an apostle, claiming they heard from God to start up God's true Church...
Jesus said: One must be Born Again before he can enter into the kingdom of God! This is God's foundation below.
{Ephesians 4:11} And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God.
God gave these gifts above, building each other up in Christ, this is the true Church of God-but sadly many leading Churches can't just accept to be part of the body, God gave the apostles the ability to do miracles this gave them the authority to have leadership over many, the greatest miracle of all, is we believe in Jesus, He is the only foundation that started the true Church of God.
Sadly the Church of Christ raises up Pastor Oshoffa above Jesus, the Mormons raises up Joseph Smith above Jesus, the JW's raises up Charles Russel above Jesus, the Catholic Church raises up Mary above Jesus! The arm can not function without the hand, and the hand can not function without the fingers correctly.
We the body are gifted, we all have the gifts of God-through our prayer people are healed completely, Jesus said: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you, for everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…
God already knows our needs, the apostles didn't heal everybody, not the way most of us would expect them to be healed, we have men in wheel chairs today, preaching the gospel for God, God had healed them, but not to the naked eye-spirituality these men and women are healed.
Psychically they are still in wheelchairs and By their fruit we will know them, and sure enough these men and women are preaching the Word of God.
But sadly not even the apostles healed everybody-they could only lay their hands on those, God had chosen to be healed, we haven't got just men who believe they have the power like Peter walking past us raising the dead, healing the sick and the blind now see's, because we are still relying on God to heal us, we pray to God direct for healing, we are seeking God everyday, because it is God who heals us, In Jesus name!
I could only wish you people would read your bibles, its the Word of God that allows us to understand the truth who God really is in our lives, test the spirit at all cost!
bro what you don't understand you don't understand even if you copy and paste the whole bible you won't still understand...

Hosea 4:6 KJV
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by enilove(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
olawalepopoola:

I want to ask you , why was the protections of God not able to save Oshofa from dying in a car accident ?

Was he not observing the Friday services , which you say , guarantees divine protection ?
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by hopefulLandlord: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by CAPSLOCKED: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
olawalepopoola:

HOW CAN I JOIN THIS CHURCH? I WANT MY OWN REVELATION TOO.

2 Likes

Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by vaxx: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
enilove:

I want to ask you , why was the protections of God not able to save Oshofa from dying in a car accident ?

Was he not observing the Friday services , which you say , guarantees divine protection ?

permit me to say. This is a irrational question coming from a fellow christain. What if the question is turned around and ask you why was Jesus not able to save himself on the cross..... you will started quoting the bible.

This question should be ask by athiests not you. You want to mock your fellow christain just because he agree with another line of thought different from yours. This is why you give athiest the room to mock you.

If i am christain ,I will have love to be in celestial. She is line with my tradition.
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by enilove(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
vaxx:
permit me to say. This is a irrational question coming from a fellow christain. What if the question is turned around and ask you why was Jesus not able to save himself on the cross..... you will started quoting the bible.

This question should be ask by athiests not you. You want to mock your fellow christain just because he agree with another line of thought different from yours. This is why you give athiest the room to mock you.

If i am christain ,I will have love to be in celestial. She is line with my tradition.

The question is meant to be a guide to all celestial members and not to be seen as an attack or mockery.

There are so many fake Christian religions globally just as there are other fake religions aside from fake Christianity. It is therefore a necessity for us to be sure of what we are doing b4 it is too late.

JESUS' DEATH WAS A NECESSITY AND A MUST . WITHOUT HIS DEATH , THERE IS NO CHRISTIANITY AND NO ETERNAL LIFE WITH GOD.

There should be an answer for the death of Oshofa since there is a provision for divine protection for all the church members ,or was he excluded?

2 Likes

Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by enilove(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Op, I am expecting your reply.

I would like to ask also , why are your members always walking bare footed when in their white garments ? Is this scriptural ?
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by brocab: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is it lack of knowledge, all is it stupidity! I hear this all the time, and I always cop the abuse from so called believers, man look at your fruit, you have turned against me, like there's no tomorrow, "No" I don't believe your Church is the Last Church, because the Word of God doesn't tell me it is, your Church is like every-bodies Church building, who actually think "there Church structure is God's true Church!
And you are right I don't understand your stupidity, but I do understand the Word of God: and I understand your Church is not the last Church, The true Church is the body of believers, "One must be Born again before he will enter into the kingdom of God!{John 3:3}
It doesn't matter where we are, or what Island we belong too, Jesus has His army spread across plant earth, "Your Church is only a small piece of the puzzle, "Your Church structure is like every other Church structure that exist!
The Spirit of God reins everywhere, when two or three are gathered, He is in the mist of us! When two or three are gathered in His name we have a Church.
You may cast the first stone, but duct before it hit's you from behind, you don't like how I see things, well everybody knows to get the correct answers, about any topic, seek God, seek Him first, For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, some may put up with it easily enough, but your Church structure doesn't appeal to me, I have read up about your Church structure, about your founder of Church of Christ, Pastor Oshoffa, and I myself don't see the light at the end of his tunnel!
We need to be careful what we say, not everybody will agree with you-and you can't expect them too, the Church go's around because we have different parts of the body, and not all the body is going to agree unless we are connected!
If you are Born again just like I am born again, we will connect together in Christ-but if there is arguments amongst us-then we need to find out why?

The Catholic's don't agree with the protestants, "why" because one must be born again, protestants believe in the Word of God, and the Catholic's are more focus on tradition-"The Jw's believe there Church is God's Church, the Mormons believe it, Muslims believe it, you believe it, The Word of God said: One must be born again before he enter into the kingdom of God, this Is God's only Church!
Old Churches, new Churches, Church structures full of wheat and tares, do have a habit destroying God's Word and His people, Church structures claiming God is the founder of it's foundations, are not all what it seems to be? Building the body of Christ, is not filling up a Church building.
{Matthew 13:30} Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Jesus said: he will harvest the wheat from the tares in the Last day's, meaning he will separate His Children from the world!
kallmemrB:
bro what you don't understand you don't understand even if you copy and paste the whole bible you won't still understand...

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
brocab:
Is it lack of knowledge, all is it stupidity! I hear this all the time, and I always cop the abuse from so called believers, man look at your fruit, you have turned against me, like there's no tomorrow, "No" I don't believe your Church is the Last Church, because the Word of God doesn't tell me it is, your Church is like every-bodies Church building, who actually think "there Church structure is God's true Church!
And you are right I don't understand your stupidity, but I do understand the Word of God: and I understand your Church is not the last Church, The true Church is the body of believers, "One must be Born again before he will enter into the kingdom of God!{John 3:3}
It doesn't matter where we are, or what Island we belong too, Jesus has His army spread across plant earth, "Your Church is only a small piece of the puzzle, "Your Church structure is like every other Church structure that exist!
The Spirit of God reins everywhere, when two or three are gathered, He is in the mist of us! When two or three are gathered in His name we have a Church.
You may cast the first stone, but duct before it hit's you from behind, you don't like how I see things, well everybody knows to get the correct answers, about any topic, seek God, seek Him first, For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, some may put up with it easily enough, but your Church structure doesn't appeal to me, I have read up about your Church structure, about your founder of Church of Christ, Pastor Oshoffa, and I myself don't see the light at the end of his tunnel!
We need to be careful what we say, not everybody will agree with you-and you can't expect them too, the Church go's around because we have different parts of the body, and not all the body is going to agree unless we are connected!
If you are Born again just like I am born again, we will connect together in Christ-but if there is arguments amongst us-then we need to find out why?

The Catholic's don't agree with the protestants, "why" because one must be born again, protestants believe in the Word of God, and the Catholic's are more focus on tradition-"The Jw's believe there Church is God's Church, the Mormons believe it, Muslims believe it, you believe it, The Word of God said: One must be born again before he enter into the kingdom of God, this Is God's only Church!
Old Churches, new Churches, Church structures full of wheat and tares, do have a habit destroying God's Word and His people, Church structures claiming God is the founder of it's foundations, are not all what it seems to be? Building the body of Christ, is not filling up a Church building.
{Matthew 13:30} Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Jesus said: he will harvest the wheat from the tares in the Last day's, meaning he will separate His Children from the world!
Can you spot the difference between us...I never insulted you for once but you wrote over 1000 words to insult me.pls where is the Christ in you
Re: Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled by brocab: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
It is always the same-with traditional Churches, your Church 'their Church is the last ship, it takes religion to claim there Church is the first and the last ship, the JW's Church claim it's the last ship, the Mormons the Muslims, and the story continual's!
People are more focused on who's Church structure is the last ship to glory, where does Christ stand in these so called arguments.
Jesus said: "Unless you people see signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe.
Look around us, I myself am finding it difficult to find people that actually truly believes the Word of God is about Jesus, I believed we'd all understood the great works of the Spirit of the Lord working through the apostles, from the past into the future, these same great works continual in this day and age, we are gifted with gifts spreading the Word of God!
You believe the last ship is about Pastor Oshoffa like he is still standing in the same room as you-you believe he was gifted in the Spirit, look around you, we are all gifted having the same Spirit of Christ, each believing gift is used for Christ and in Him only we shall worship!
Some people believe Televisions can take our thoughts away from Jesus, so they switch them off, but in other cases we all seem to find some sort of a loop hole without realising it, we are actually grieving the Holy Spirit, our thoughts have drifted away from Jesus, He is no longer first place, while the enemy finds that loop hole they are attacking us with full force-He now becomes second place, and soon last place.
And soon we are believing in false signs and wonders from someone else other then Jesus!
And by looking at the car below-keeping this wreak of the car that Pastor Oshoffa was killed, clearly shows "This car-is not the reminder of Jesus, this car is the reminder of Pastor Oshoffa and "his" works, "he began the Celestial Church of Christ.
http://www.celestialchurchofchrist-worldwide.org/oshoffa_accident_car_1985_laurent_109.jpg
You believe Pastor Oshoffa have the gifts of Peter-the Catholic's believe they also have the gifts of Peter, Just like Pastor Oshoffa, Mary is standing with them too.
{John 5:43} Jesus said: I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
I am a protestant-and I have the gift's of the Holy Spirit, and Peter the other apostles, Mary are my brothers and sisters in Christ-they finished their race, they done the works-Christ had called them to do! Now it's my turn to finish my race, and continual the works Christ had called me to do also!
{James 2:19} You say you have faith, you believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe and tremble.
kallmemrB:

And this is not mocking to you? Maybe you don't understand:
kallmemrB:
Can you spot the difference between us...I never insulted you for once but you wrote over 1000 words to insult me.pls where is the Christ in you

(1) (Reply)

Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown / DISTURBING: See What Chines People Are Doing In The Name Of Celebration / Can God Create A Rock So Heavy That He Cannot Lift It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.