Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,473 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55308 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

...yes....but it takes a month to recover fully. Bro every time I fuk a babe, I always wear two cooondoms...the number one rule is to always use your own cooondom and never use connndoms provided by the females...sometimes they use pins to put holes in them so u can catch a desease. Go to yor nearest chemist and then hospital tomorrow smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by all4gud(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
Confirmed gonorrhoea. Go for treatment immediately. The use of condom would have prevented this

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by ukandi1(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Jesus… I don enter Hope it has cure? cry
u beta pray that HIV is not there, otherwise na sorry be ur name
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tottinova: 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
my friend died last year from gonorrhea. i pray dat won't be your case IJN
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by kcynho(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
[size=60pt] STAPHYLOCOCCUS ISSUE Kai !!!!!! [/size]
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by serege(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
you have made a decision to visit a doctor tomorrow, why bring your issue here then?

I pray its HIV so you can learn how to use protection or stay away from premarital sex

modified: stop quoting me. we all know truth is bitter.
we wont stop quoting u. why wud u say u hope its hiv? the guy made a mistake and is looking for a solution.
jeez... sum pipu are just heartless

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
phollybee:
I once had same experience... .but thank God I scape try and really learnt my Lesson.... that jackpot of most ladies are full of different diseases o although she might not know but... next time u use ur Rubber....
ever since then I SAY NO TO SEX

Thank man… I pray I get out of this mess.
Sex is over til marriage

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by sawhite: 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
Damayor12:
Infection bro,See a doc.. pray it's not Herpes.. grin
kant herpes be cured
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by cato3(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
oya ota garri is the disease you have contacted
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by nicerod(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
This 1 na end time fluids ooo shakes prik&walk out of thread.go c ur doc lmao
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by vitality22(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

grin grin grin grin grin grin bros sorry oooo, but you wan kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why did you tidy your ex without condom? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
nickyvil:

Seconded ... Std

Thirded grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by uscofield: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
NWANERI NATURAL BOTANIC CENTER...Ebe nmuta Ka nma

CHIEF DR. OMO EBOSELE...

YEMKEM TRADO-MEDICAL CENTER

Guy, see ur doctor asap... u can also use any of the above trado medical experts.
Next time, don't allow ur DICKson into her without ur umbrella
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

Help.
Oh my God why me.

Ghornorrea! And if she has that, then she could as well have HIV..... Get tested...

Wonder why men re still so silly though. ordinary condom at least,20naira... That singular mmistake can cos you your life nd all investment spent on you from childhood... i pray you dont hv anything other than gonno... Best of luck mahn....
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Lexusgs430: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me.

Planning to see the Doctor? If you still want to have kids in the future, run like fire is chasing you, to your nearest STD clinic!!!!
Gono is on an all time high,carriers everywhere.lord safe us
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
generalissimo:
Na gonorrhoea pain dey worry am cheesy
I taya for am o.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by emerged01(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
gonokako
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by onyeokeze1: 9:53pm On May 03, 2015
...bro yor ex is a prostitute....she intensionaly gav u gonorrhea..she fuk u up big time....big time...big big time...and then she moves to the next man ...... She may not have "intentionally" given him gonorrhea as women's physiology/massage is many times wider than that of men hence most women would not notice they carry gonorrhea on time. A clear case of gonorrhea though.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Jesus… I don enter
Hope it has cure? cry
It has no cure except Doctors mutilate your penni s.
Last Bullet
Next time, you won't take free punny from an ex
Even if you will, you should use condom.
However, beware of magun (thunderbolt) cos most ex never v anything good as take away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Moana(f): 9:54pm On May 03, 2015
STI tingz
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Moana(f): 9:55pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:
...GONORRHEA!!! (Google it) angry
why arent u an expert at these things
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by shammah1(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2015
Dude, you've got STD. Hope no be HIV

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by condralbede(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2015
HIV at d window period....meanwhile wen u r busy bleeping ur ex did u inform us?now u Don contact STD u dey ask naitaland,guy go see a Doctor and stop disgracing ur ancestors here.

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by pappizeezu: 9:57pm On May 03, 2015
@ OP u don Bleep up...y sex without using rubber....well I can feel ur pain...Oko oloyun is there to help u out....ASap
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by evea: 9:57pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me. I

yeye, ur babe is promiscuous. u didn't go 4 test after reconciliation. c where you landed urself. u Don catch gononerra
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Atmmachine(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
Go to papa ejima & mama ejima medical center.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Mannylex(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me.

U have contacted Clamydia.... Get Azithromycin or Doxycycline... Take it with Antibiotic...

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by dickoflife(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
Buy ciprotab and 400 mg of metronidzole.... u should be free after u complete d dosage.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by stonecoldcafe: 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me.

It is well with you, next time please use a condom. Whether you come or not is not the point. The point is did you enter raw? Did you drive your car without tire? The problem is the skin to skin touching, whether semen comes out or not makes no difference at that stage. God be with you, hopefully HIV nor join. lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

Op, i just saw this online, perhaps that's why your ex does not know yet.

Gonorrhoea is caused by a bacteria called Gonococcus – you will find more information in the section on gonorrhoea. Like NSU, it is caught during sex, and often causes a discharge and pain when you pass urine. The discharge can be any colour – yellow, green, white, cloudy or clear. The symptoms may be so slight that you hardly notice them, or there may be a lot of discharge. Gonorrhoea can spread to the testicles, causing pain, swelling and redness. As with NSU, the woman you caught it from was probably unaware that she was infected; only 10–20% of women with gonorrhoea have a discharge.

http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/penis-problems/penis-discharge
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by eagleeyez: 10:00pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me.

You ma sef...... Haba are u a kid . With aids and all unprotected?

Its an infectiopn of course and dump that bitch!
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by sholly007: 10:01pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me.
I hope dis could help you
http:// www.m.cdc.gov/en/HealthSafetyTopics/DiseasesConditions/STDs/gonorrheaFS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. / This Is Why You Should Not Eat Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.