Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death (49217 Views)

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned, Crushed Nigerian Girls To Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rileyy(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2015
And what about abdul mutallab's dad who reported his son to the CIA uhn? Our understanding of life varies and personal and most times over crowd our sense of judgement. Don't people name their child after jonathan, george W bush even the devil reincanate benjamin netayanhu? Those are their choices so no one should blame that on any religion, God has given us choices is now left for you to decide on what you truely want for your self. Pls I'm done talking on this issue, thanks and God bless

PPAngel:

So what of the case of a young girl whose on father offered her to jihadis in Bauchi as a would be suicide bomber?

Stop referring to them as "these people" they are after all moslems from an intolerant bigotted northern society.

On the 11th anniversary of 9/11 I encountered a young moslem northerner who by chance was named Osama. He was 11 at the time.

Northern moslems have been romantiscing and celebrating Islamic terrorism for a very long time.

The protocols of Zion is the most emailed document among Northern moslems even though this book has been known to be an antisemitic propaganda since it came out in early 20th century Russia.

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by PPAngel(f): 12:22am On May 04, 2015
rileyy:
Go educate your self more on terrorism and its origin and stop speaking in generality/stereotype pls, might save you a lot. Talk of the killings in Gaza n C.A.R and so many other parts speaks volume, people have traits, natureand attitude n are mostly adamant. Thanks

Lol!

The anti balaka movement in CAR is when Christians say enough to islamic terrorism

You may want to know that muslim rebels overthrew the govt first in a boko styled insurgency. The christians just beat them back at their own game.

As for Gaza, how can the Arabs claim Jerusalem or Palestine? The temple of Solomon is the only temple in Judaism. Since the arabs invaded Jerusalem and built a Mosque on the site of the Holiest of Holies the Jews have not performed their obligatory cleansing rites.

This is tantamount to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church invading Mecca, destroying the Kabah and building a Cathedral on the ver spot! How do you think your fellow moslems world wide would react?
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rileyy(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2015
Obviously, this is from the site I warned you from. Anyway goodluck with your search. Done talking to you, thanks n bye

PPAngel:
Total rubish.

After leaving mecca out of shame for mohammed became a subject of ridicule amoung the polythesist Meccans, mohammed settled in Medina where he constituted himself a menace by robbing trade caravans destined for mecca with his handful of blind supporters. Sooner, word got round and many outlaws and dredges of society joined up wirh him. This is when he became a notorious caravan robber. The meccans then organised a party to rid themselves of mohammed. Mohammed took the peaceful medina as hostage and a seige was laid by the meccans on the city. The siege lasted less than a month because of lack of grazing grounds for the meccan cavalry. The party then disbanded and left back to mecca. Mohammed then turned on the Quarish Jews for not supporting him, rounded up about 900 men and adolescent boys and beheaded them. Their properties and wives and children where then allocated to mohammed and his band of criminals. From here, mohammed grew stronger and bolder in his criminal enterprise raiding communities for loot and women!

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Caseless: 12:28am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And when I say I s l a m dem go wan chop me raw

fvck u, dog!
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by PPAngel(f): 12:28am On May 04, 2015
Netayanhu is the devil incarnate but Shekau is just misunderstood?

You muslims are pure evil.

Well it is ordained that the Jews are God's people.

Touch them and perrish!

You are way of your league jihad boy

Jews and Judaism pre date that bastard Ishmael religion

rileyy:
And what about abdul mutallab's dad who reported his son to the CIA uhn? Our understanding of life varies and personal and most times over crowd our sense of judgement. Don't people name their child after jonathan, george W bush even the devil reincanate benjamin netayanhu? Those are their choices so no one should blame that on any religion, God has given us choices is now left for you to decide on what you truely want for your self. Pls I'm done talking on this issue, thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by PPAngel(f): 12:33am On May 04, 2015
Caseless:
fvck u, dog!

We not I shall behead thee

Muslim filth

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rileyy(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2015
Like I said go research more and pls get frm a relaible source and not frm all this jewish website. A day will come that both you, I and everyone, living and the dead will know the truth. I pray it won't be too late for the either of us but still we should guide our ultrances, goes along way. Sombody somewhere might sufer for what you jst called a mere talk and we all know hw much we africans adhere to our believes. Let not add hot water to an unhealed wound. Its humanity
PPAngel:

Lol!

The anti balaka movement in CAR is when Christians say enough to islamic terrorism

You may want to know that muslim rebels overthrew the govt first in a boko styled insurgency. The christians just beat them back at their own game.

As for Gaza, how can the Arabs claim Jerusalem or Palestine? The temple of Solomon is the only temple in Judaism. Since the arabs invaded Jerusalem and built a Mosque on the site of the Holiest of Holies the Jews have not performed their obligatory cleansing rites.

This is tantamount to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church invading Mecca, destroying the Kabah and building a Cathedral on the ver spot! How do you think your fellow moslems world wide would react?

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rileyy(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2015
K

PPAngel:
Netayanhu is the devil incarnate but Shekau is just misunderstood?

You muslims are pure evil.

Well it is ordained that the Jews are God's people.

Touch them and perrish!

You are way of your league jihad boy

Jews and Judaism pre date that bastard Ishmael religion

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by PPAngel(f): 12:40am On May 04, 2015
Nah today!

Go and bomb a church near you!

You can't bully me with your threats!

The only way to defeat islam is to expose islam for what it is. Islam was spread by force for 1400 yrs. We say no more to Islam and its diabolical doctrine! If you think I give a fark about your muslim feelings over the millions killed since Mohammed decided to play prophet then you are deluded.

Your iman mahdi has arrived from a well in Assyria. Go and join your lunatic savages and raid Jerusalem. That is when you will know that Jehovah the GOD of Abraham is not that pagan rock dwelling diety, allah!

rileyy:
Like I said go research more and pls get frm a relaible source and not frm all this jewish website. A day will come that both you, I and everyone, living and the dead will know the truth. I pray it won't be too late for the either of us but still we should guide our ultrances, goes along way. Sombody somewhere might sufer for what you jst called a mere talk and we all know hw much we africans adhere to our believes. Let not add hot water to an unhealed wound. Its humanity
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rileyy(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2015
I like your zeal, you make researches but obviously from a wrong source or prolly for the wrong reason(s), keep it up one day you'll stumble on the right one that will really affect your heart/mind. Get out of the comfort of your phone and read real islamic book not necessary from a muslim author, juxtapose with the old testament and digress in your brain. Peace be unto you

PPAngel:

Nah today!

Go and bomb a church near you!

You can't bully me with your threats!

The only way to defeat islam is to expose islam for what it is. Islam was spread by force for 1400 yrs. We say no more to Islam and its diabolical doctrine! If you think I give a fark about your muslim feelings over the millions killed since Mohammed decided to play prophet then you are deluded.

Your iman mahdi has arrived from a well in Assyria. Go and join your lunatic savages and raid Jerusalem. That is when you will know that Jehovah the GOD of Abraham is not that pagan rock dwelling diety, allah!

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Jaydee009: 1:27am On May 04, 2015
Two words to describe what Islam really stands for...

1. Capital of Pakistan - islam-a-BAD

2. Prophet of "peace" - Muhamm-MAD.

Africa is the most Islamised continent in the world and also the most backward Continent. I ask is there a connection between Islam (as symbolised by ISIS, Al-shabab, Boko Horam, etc) and backwardness and underdevelopment? Your guess is a small good as mine...

Even in the Asia subcontinent where Islam originated, some countries have rejected their medieval ideologies eg UAE.

Three (3) countries in the world still harbour polio virus/disease - Pakistan, Afghanistan and Northern Nigeria. What do these countries have in common?

For the good Muslims in the house, I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. I have seen, experienced and heard enough to believe that Muslims worldwide need to change their "kill all the infidels" ideologies, and learn to tolerate and accommodate those who worship God differently...

I rest my case. Mods can ban me now...

3 Likes

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by donttouch: 2:15am On May 04, 2015
teeowl:
if only, government handle this thing properly in the beginning, all these would not be happening. The big question now, is would they find those Chibok secondary school girls?

Oga u get grade 1+ in Blame Game
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by donttouch: 2:20am On May 04, 2015
tucky200:

Simply because islam does not support this sh*t at all ..boko haram have killed more than enough muslims than Christians..this is politics and I know the whole of ur family is very useless.they belong to the zoo

Even the zoo is more useful to the onwers than i s R A M
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Larow(m): 2:20am On May 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
allahu akbar

Islam is peace
Abeg no de talk dat thing again near me! Na wetin "DEM" de talk be dat b4 their explosion on any suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Nobody: 2:24am On May 04, 2015
blame game? it took jonathan 20 days to acknowledge that chibok girls were kidnapped... hello wake up - the first 48 days after a kidnap is the most important.

donttouch:

Oga u get grade 1+ in Blame Game

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by donttouch: 2:57am On May 04, 2015
teeowl:
blame game? it took jonathan 20 days to acknowledge that chibok girls were kidnapped... hello wake up - the first 48 days after a kidnap is the most important.

Still the same Blame Game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by nortcentrallord(m): 2:58am On May 04, 2015
siraj1402:
I pray whomever is using the religion of Islam to perpetrate any evil will never find peace no matter how small.Islam is not a new religion, Muslim are part of this country and has contributed meaningfully. Let regard this as a criminal case and never a religion case unless if anyone can point out to me that that is the teaching of the Quran,if anyone can tell me that when boko haram strick in a market they only kill non Muslim,If anyone can tell me that lager percentage of Muslim are not among those paying for it.Peace.

It sounds like you know nothing about the Koran and the hadith so just shut up. If it's not a religious case, how many Christian dominated areas or countries in the world have problems of extreme extremism and terrorism? It's very clear the Koran advocates jihad and it preaches the hadith. Even Shekau can defend his actions in a any law court if he wishes because it's is clearly stated that sharia is permitted in the Nigeria constitution and part of sharia activities is the jihad so legally speaking, in areas where the sharia is practiced, the jihad should be allowed. In all the states Shekau and his demented souls operated, the government of those states practiced sharia. He didn't take grounds in the south or west so he knew what he was doing. What do you expect when we claim to have a circular constitution that is far from being circular in the true sense of it.

In the beginning of the operations of these bigots, they singled out only churches and killed Christians alone until there was a public outcry. Only God knows what happened in their camp that led to their turning against their own, the once that gave them a good cover to fester. Agree with me or not, the truth is always bitter.
I advice you to do a good research on islam and also on the advent of bh before making such comments.

3 Likes

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Daykoozy(m): 3:01am On May 04, 2015
teemanbastos:
GEJ IS WORKING
He started working after he lost the election. He was in a stupor the last 5 years. What a shame!
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by JayJustus(m): 3:49am On May 04, 2015
okosodo:
Later one fool will come and tell me that islam is not responsible for this

need I say more?? islam is cursed

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by chuose: 4:10am On May 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
allahu akbar

Islam is peace
[size=14pt]
THIS NA PEACE?
WHY IS ISLAM THE ONLY RELIGION THAT DEFENDS ITSELF SAYING IT'S PEACEFUL?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Nobody: 4:18am On May 04, 2015
okosodo:
Later one fool will come and tell me that islam is not responsible for this
i should be the fool to tell u islam is not responsible for this, islam is the religion of peace, islam as a peaceful religion had never threating opening gate of hell. i realy want to knw the real dedicated christain. mayb till christ come back,,, lol
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by francizy(m): 5:06am On May 04, 2015
tucky200:

Simply because islam does not support this sh*t at all ..boko haram have killed more than enough muslims than Christians..this is politics and I know the whole of ur family is very useless.they belong to the zoo

You lied bro, except you regard one Muslim to be equal to 10 Christians, then I will believe the bolded statement.

Can you recall that from the onset, Churches and areas dominated by Christians were the major targets of BH and that trend continued till about 2013 or 2014 when they started bombing public places? Have you not heard about how they raze down a whole village (full of Christians) in places like Plateau, Adamawa, FTC, etc? Even till date, Christians are still affected in large number by BH so I don't see any need for your statement..

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by kobonaire(m): 5:24am On May 04, 2015
tit:

it is not islam.
christianity has killed hundreds of thousands of people during the crusades and inquisition.
atheism under lenin, stalin, hitler, pol pot and mao ze dong killed about 50 million people.
islam is not the problem.

the problem is man.
he is wicked.
you will see how apc supporters will use nigeria to pratice wickedness in the next few months.
till people will rise up and stone them!
like my profit suleiman has said!
The problem is not just "man", it is Islam .... part of the solution is acceptance/ownership of the problem. The moderate peaceful Muslims (who are the majority) need to express a stronger voice against the extremist Islamists who perpetrate all this violence under the banner of Islam. Some of them even turn a blind eye or try to justify it.
The violent Christian crusades occurred in the middle ages and it took the process of ownership of the crime by the Christians in that era in order to solve the problem. It would be absolutely unreasonable to draw parallels to those events unless you are trying to insinuate that modern day Muslims have the mindset that is 500 years old??
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by akilo1: 5:36am On May 04, 2015
look at pakistan,syrial,irag,somalia, and now northern nigeria,islam is a religion or war and trouble,quore me and holy ghost fire fire you to death
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by fr3do(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2015
siraj1402:
I pray whomever is using the religion of Islam to perpetrate any evil will never find peace no matter how small.Islam is not a new religion, Muslim are part of this country and has contributed meaningfully. Let regard this as a criminal case and never a religion case unless if anyone can point out to me that that is the teaching of the Quran,if anyone can tell me that when boko haram strick in a market they only kill non Muslim,If anyone can tell me that lager percentage of Muslim are not among those paying for it.Peace.

Dubai also practices Islam, it is the north's culture of hate and violence that is back firing.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by fr3do(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2015
kyrios:
if you can read its written there they are Islamic extremists if just like you saying the whole Uk is bad because there are few racist or u saying the whole UK is responsible dont forget we also had the Lord Resistant Army these were also christian extremists so please dont blame religions just blame the ignoramus behind it
PEACE

You always make reference to that singular lord's resistance army which is most likely a reaction to pre existing islamic fundamentalism, to continue living in denial that there isn't something intrinsically wrong with your religion that has made so many terrorist organisations thrive under it.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Tonason: 5:55am On May 04, 2015
This BH people are no longer human again, they have been turned into animals.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by PARDONWI123: 6:00am On May 04, 2015
Nawa ooo. I have never had confidence in this incumbent administration. It is just a government that has perfected training courses on lies and mischief. Ka Opuoo
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Obijulius: 6:02am On May 04, 2015
Ask babaonechance

teeowl:
if only, government handle this thing properly in the beginning, all these would not be happening. The big question now, is would they find those Chibok secondary school girls?
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Obijulius: 6:06am On May 04, 2015
Dubai and Saudi Arabia export terrorism and fund Islamic extremism around the world.

The UAE has a financial and media lines for almost all of the world's terrorist groups.

I wish Israel would just bomb Saudi Arabia to ashes someday.

fr3do:

Dubai also practices Islam, it is the north's culture of hate and violence that is back firing.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Obijulius: 6:12am On May 04, 2015
I still don't understand the unholy alliance the US has with Saudi Arabia, that mess of a country.

Every Islamic group wants the world to be like that God forbidden land. Islam is a cursed and demonic religion. They don't worship idols but worship the useless stone in Mecca.

Every country where Islam is a state religion should be given the North Korea treatment.

If possible nuclear bombed to ashes.

JayJustus:

need I say more?? islam is cursed
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Silentnoise(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2015
Chibok Scam...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer / About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.