Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,816 members, 7,798,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death (49199 Views)

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned, Crushed Nigerian Girls To Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by ChappyChase: 6:30am On May 04, 2015
Adeyemmy44:
Nigeria with Boko Haram

How to get free mtn 5 gb.

if it doesnt work for you, then witch is following u.. lol

Grab it here http:///2015/05/03/how-to-get-mtn-5gb-free-of-charges-still-working-till-date/

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mtn-Logo.jpg[/img]

Guy I know you jobless and looking for whom to scam, if I need any of those sh*t your are advertising, I will consult ma network provide instead of fools like you!
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 6:43am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And when I say I s l a m dem go wan chop me raw

Even when they unleashed their terror on muslims. Isn't it ironic Abeg, think small now.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 6:44am On May 04, 2015
okosodo:
Later one fool will come and tell me that islam is not responsible for this
How is it responsible If they are muslims, why will they keep killing muslims?
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 6:48am On May 04, 2015
okosodo:
Fallacy, boko haram targets non muslims. Before they kill they try to confirm if you are muslims or pagans/infidels. Muslims die as a result of collateral damage

So bombing a jumah mosque during jumah service when the whole mosque was packed full was also a collateral damage abi
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 6:51am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u kip denying dem, boko isil al quaeda houthi iran hamas hezbolah alshabaab yemeni etc, yet dey carry attacks citing ya holy book.
And all dey do conform wif d holy book, so is it ma fault?
Oogbenni, park well.

And does it make sense to you that a people will just wake up one day and start killing each other. Can't you see these people are not actually muslims, but rather enemy of muslims. Even the crusaders, as brutal as they were weren't killing themselves.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by speak2cent(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]God is at work in Nigeria and He will surely perfect His work

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 7:05am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:

Forgetting that the main inspiration of Islamic terrorism is rooted in fundamental Islamic doctrine

You moslems keep defending your lunatics

Why is the CIA, Mossad and MI5 not brainwashing christians, Hindus or Budhists?

Yeye dey smell

They can't possibly take on the whole world at a time and what threat does christianity and the rest pose to Israel, who are the basic reason for all these madness. There are enough evidence out there of CIA basically targetting young muslim men, radicalizing them and making
them carry out terrorist activities. They do these hiding under "undercover oeperations".

There are so much of all these eveidence out there, but they know people will not read. But one thing I know is this; the yorubas say "bi iro ba lo fun ogun odun, Ojo kan shosho ni ododo ma leba". The truth will be revealed one day.

My only concern is that people may not be so concerned again, just as there are no uproar following the revelations of some of these beasts actions in past.

One more thing you need to remember is this, these beasts do not regard me and you as humans and they will deal with you if they need to in order to further their supremacy. Keep that in mind.

check out these for example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

2 Likes

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by XRAY21(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2015
kyrios:
if you can read its written there they are Islamic extremists if just like you saying the whole Uk is bad because there are few racist or u saying the whole UK is responsible dont forget we also had the Lord Resistant Army these were also christian extremists so please dont blame religions just blame the ignoramus behind it
PEACE
any born Muslim is evil. The world islam is evil. I don't blame them , I blame that child molester call mohamed

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Engineer1985(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:
And the biggest scam comes to end

My dear, you can say that again. Their movie has come to an end....stupid country with useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by JayJustus(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2015
Obijulius:
I still don't understand the unholy alliance the US has with Saudi Arabia, that mess of a country.

Every Islamic group wants the world to be like that God forbidden land. Islam is a cursed and demonic religion. They don't worship idols but worship the useless stone in Mecca.

Every country where Islam is a state religion should be given the North Korea treatment.

If possible nuclear bombed to ashes.

you should know that the US has its own selfish motives that's why they form an alliance with Saudi...oil it is bruhhhhhhhhhh... and that's why for any reason I would support the US...cos they merely looking out for their own gains inside thereby stirring trouble in a place, back out and start putting more fuel in the fire...Islam has no good intentions for other religions and will never cos their basis of knowledge is pure malicious intents...
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by XRAY21(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2015
As christians we want to be like christ. Thank God he made a good example for use, so let not blame them, we should blame the first world terrorist "mohamed", how his. Followers want to be like him

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by lastpage: 7:30am On May 04, 2015
siraj1402:
I pray whomever is using the religion of Islam to perpetrate any evil will never find peace no matter how small.Islam is not a new religion, Muslim are part of this country and has contributed meaningfully. Let regard this as a criminal case and never a religion case unless if anyone can point out to me that that is the teaching of the Quran,if anyone can tell me that when boko haram strick in a market they only kill non Muslim,If anyone can tell me that lager percentage of Muslim are not among those paying for it.Peace.

I agree with you that this i is nothing but the acts of a deluded and mindless criminal called She-Cow and his group of bandits.
They all deserve to be captured and burnt alive.

I was listening to the news about five minutes ago and watched the "shooting-dead" of TWO MUSLIMS attackers who opened gun-fire on Security guards at an event in Texas where a "Prize Money" of $10,000 was on offer for anyone who came out with the best "Cartoon of Prophet Mohammed". The event, organized by the notorious Bob Geldorf, was said to be organized to promote FREE SPEECH! shocked shocked

Now, l was wondering concerning the following:

1.) We all know Muslims dont "smile" at the caricature of their prophet, why try to mock their prophet in the name of free speech?
2.) Why encourage others to mock that which a section of society (Muslims) hold dear? Is this not an unnecessary Provocation?
3.) Why do some Muslims think the only solution with ANYTHING they dont agree with, is to murder the other person?
4.) Does it not occur to these Muslims that as long as they show such "emotional" response, to such drawing, it will serve as en encouragement to those who are bent on taunting them, to do more?
5.) Is it not possible for Muslims and their leaders to expunge or at least "revise' to verses of the Quran (I have read them with my own eyes) which PREACHES THE MURDER of Non-Muslims, people who renounce the Muslim fate and become members of other fates?
6.) Can Muslims not learn from Christians, the way they have come to "revise" the Old Testament, (which is as much "blood-thirsty and full of revenge killing" ....like the Quran as we have it today) such that the New Testament preaches "Love and Forgiveness"?

"Good Muslims" must champion the course of "redefining their Religion" is they dont want it associated with blood-letting and evil, as the likes of Boko haram, ISIL and other terrorists and criminal organisations are using it, and justifiably too, to commit heinous atrocities.

I have seen, met and interacted with wonderful people who are of the Muslim fate so l know first hand, that not all Muslims are Evil but the sheer number of wickedness associated with a lot of Muslims makes it a difficult but mandatory job for the "good Muslims" to speak out and defend their religion, with "TANGIBLE ACTIONS" (not just word of mouth) and portray their religion in good light.

"Action they say, speaks louder than voice".

BTW: over 700 humans rescued? How was Boko Haram able to buy Groceries, Fuel and all other everyday "items' to feed this "community" without anyone, even within our Intelligence Services being aware?
Na waah O! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

.... and those infantile and silly Mods in Politics section, should keep it up. I just dont have their time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 7:37am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:

All 22 navy seals that went on that mission are dead

It is called tying up loose ends.

Osama is currently retired and relaxing in his bedouin tent in the middle of saudi desert sipping Kentuck whiskey

Okay so are you claiming obama can pull that off all by himself in order to help his "muslim brothers"? or that the world 9/11 affair was an inside job?

I need to know if you actually use your head at all.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 7:50am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:

Islamic terrorism thrives because the koran sanctions violence against non moslems.

Islam is the only religion that justifies violence and killings.

Shekau is not an extremist but a very strong adherant to Islam.

Shekau's inspirations like all other moslem terrorists lies rooted in the koran and the path mohammed took when he was alive.

Mention one single religion that has created a violent terrorist group?

Islam is fundamentally at the root of Islamic terrorism.

Oh what about the LRA here in Africa? Doesn't Joseph koni claim to be divinely inspired to do what he does? what about the irgun?? what about the popular kkk ... and so many others I can't remember now.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 7:52am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:

Yemen, Mali nko? Does Somalia have oil as well?

Abeg shift with your nonsense.

Islamic terrorism thrives where moslems exist!

Yes, including saudi, uae that you all love to go to, qatar, malaysia and so on. Yes, it thrives where muslims are, genius.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Missmossy(f): 7:54am On May 04, 2015
Jeez thats terrible. Very disheartening news.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by jibs4lv(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2015
siraj1402:
I pray whomever is using the religion of Islam to perpetrate any evil will never find peace no matter how small.Islam is not a new religion, Muslim are part of this country and has contributed meaningfully. Let regard this as a criminal case and never a religion case unless if anyone can point out to me that that is the teaching of the Quran,if anyone can tell me that when boko haram strick in a market they only kill non Muslim,If anyone can tell me that lager percentage of Muslim are not among those paying for it.Peace.
Leave those religion criers,verily dnt dey knw dat most of dis housas ar muslim even 80% of dem so pls why dis religion sentiment,I tink they sud atleast understnd dat as a terrorist nt islam anymore.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by siraj1402(m): 8:01am On May 04, 2015
nortcentrallord:

It sounds like you know nothing about the Koran and the hadith so just shut up. If it's not a religious case, how many Christian dominated areas or countries in the world have problems of extreme extremism and terrorism? It's very clear the Koran advocates jihad and it preaches the hadith. Even Shekau can defend his actions in a any law court if he wishes because it's is clearly stated that sharia is permitted in the Nigeria constitution and part of sharia activities is the jihad so legally speaking, in areas where the sharia is practiced, the jihad should be allowed. In all the states Shekau and his demented souls operated, the government of those states practiced sharia. He didn't take grounds in the south or west so he knew what he was doing. What do you expect when we claim to have a circular constitution that is far from being circular in the true sense of it.

In the beginning of the operations of these bigots, they singled out only churches and killed Christians alone until there was a public outcry. Only God knows what happened in their camp that led to their turning against their own, the once that gave them a good cover to fester. Agree with me or not, the truth is always bitter.
I advice you to do a good research on islam and also on the advent of bh before making such comments.
And I will love you tell me about Quran and Hadith and point it out where it been mentioned that females should be captured and molest,that people should be killed because they are Christian.I will really love it you tell me just a single place where islam mentioned that killing a Christian is allowed.More also Internet is not the source of our reference and understanding, anyone can wake up and write anything.So for you to understand the word Jihad,you need to meet a scholar and not Google.Jihad does not mean in anyway to kill in the cause of Allah unless you are saying to strive in a cause means to kill in that cause.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Kaymus(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2015
okosodo:
Later one fool will come and tell me that islam is not responsible for this

My friend, this terrorists have nothing to do with Islam. Islam does not encourage you to kill even your muslim fellows. I am a Christian though.

2 Likes

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by siraj1402(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2015
jibs4lv:
Leave those religion criers,verily dnt dey knw dat most of dis housas ar muslim even 80% of dem so pls why dis religion sentiment,I tink they sud atleast understnd dat as a terrorist nt islam anymore.
May Allah enlighten their heart .

1 Like

Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by emmanude(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2015
so so sad, may their souls RIP...
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by babilicious: 8:10am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And when I say I s l a m dem go wan chop me raw

don't mind them..and they call it religion of Peace instead of Piss....
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Lordbinsmar: 8:14am On May 04, 2015
ISLAM a religion that preaches Terror and Violence...a religion being spread by Sword and War...A religion of Havoc and Chaos....ISIS in asia and middle east,Alqedea in Europe,Islamic brotherhood in America and egypt,Boko haram in Nigeria,Chad and Cameroon.....ISLAM the greatest problem facing humanity..
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 8:17am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:

Only male muslims are encouraged to marry christian or Jewish women with or without the woman's consent! Muslim women are forbidden ti marry non muslim men! Fact

Islam means submission. The word Submission is usually means by force. You submit to Islam or you die!

Allah is not the same GOD of the Jews and Christians. It's origins predates Islam and is from the moon diety Aliat.

The kalifars maintained harems of captured women. Christians and Jewish women where prized bounties.

Stop mentioning Rothschild family
Europeans hate them because they outsmarted them in their own game and became richer!

You are too full of hate and I reckon this your hatred is newly fired and that is why you are looking at things from just one angle. I have seen so many christians preach against marrying muslims, Calling them filthy.

As per the bounties. It was the culture of that time, not specific to muslims just as slavery was.

And regarding the name of Allah. Do you know that arabic is one of the semitic languages and they do have a word for God before Islam. The jews and christians of Arabia also called God Allah before Islam came. Islam only came to explain that God is one, without partner. In arabic, ilah is the name for any god while al is like the definite article "the" in English, so, Al +ilah becomes Allah (The one and true God".

Interestingly, in hebrew, name for God is Elohim and Elah in Aramaic.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 8:19am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:

According to the Hadiths and Koran, Shekau is only emmulating your prophet!

Take your taqiyya lies and shove it!

Mohammed captured Jewish and Christian women which he later sold and or distributed amoung his followers and himself.

One of Mohammed's wife was a jewess that he took for himself after killing her husband!
Did Shekau not boast of capturing Christian girls and boasting to sell them off?

I can go on if you want

Muslim filth

Why don't you start from the beginning of the story, if you are actually know the whole story or you are just spewing the trash that you read on some God forsaken website.

Use your head "angel"
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 8:21am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:

Why does islam keep producing suicidal sociopaths?

Why do moslems including yourself believe matyrdom by blowing one's self in a bid to kill "kafurs" gets you to islamic paradise? Why do middle eastern moslems believe this and even celebrate matyrs?

Why?

And can you also quote the passage where muslims are commanded to blow themselves up Or isn't the punishment for suicide hell?

Use your head.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Lordbinsmar: 8:23am On May 04, 2015
siraj1402:
And I will love you tell me about Quran and Hadith and point it out where it been mentioned that females should be captured and molest,that people should be killed because they are Christian.I will really love it you tell me just a single place where islam mentioned that killing a Christian is allowed.More also Internet is not the source of our reference and understanding, anyone can wake up and write anything.So for you to understand the word Jihad,you need to meet a scholar and not Google.Jihad does not mean in anyway to kill in the cause of Allah unless you are saying to strive in a cause means to kill in that cause.
please stop defending your EVIL religion....i read it in an history book called the march of civilization,muhamed(or what so ever his name is) to his followers to Kill any one who refuse to accept the evil religion called Islam,the Muslims Did this to claim the city of Constantinople which is now known as Instanble,and the rest of turkey.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 8:23am On May 04, 2015
rileyy:
Ok, no point arguing with you, you can like to get the book and educate your self the more. All the fights the prophets (S.A.W) fought was deffence, the only one that cld ve bn an "attack" was averted when he dailogue with the leader of the quraish and that was on his return back to mekkah. The prophet lived with the jews and christian of the time when he was in refuge in medinah and never forced them to live under islamic law. These are all people of the book, so bring forth your hadith and quran verses and FYI don't go online searching cos there are lots of fake and altered information online by these allien of hate/devil. Thanks

That is what they do. They just go to some muslim hating, any other-tribe-but-white-hating site and start running around spewing rubbish.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 8:28am On May 04, 2015
PPAngel:
Total rubish.

After leaving mecca out of shame for mohammed became a subject of ridicule amoung the polythesist Meccans, mohammed settled in Medina where he constituted himself a menace by robbing trade caravans destined for mecca with his handful of blind supporters. Sooner, word got round and many outlaws and dredges of society joined up wirh him. This is when he became a notorious caravan robber. The meccans then organised a party to rid themselves of mohammed. Mohammed took the peaceful medina as hostage and a seige was laid by the meccans on the city. The siege lasted less than a month because of lack of grazing grounds for the meccan cavalry. The party then disbanded and left back to mecca. Mohammed then turned on the Quarish Jews for not supporting him, rounded up about 900 men and adolescent boys and beheaded them. Their properties and wives and children where then allocated to mohammed and his band of criminals. From here, mohammed grew stronger and bolder in his criminal enterprise raiding communities for loot and women!

Do you now see you have a problem. Firstly, kindly give us the source for this your trash, not that I don't know but I want everybody to know your problem.

Anyone arguing with this one is actually wasting his/her time as he will just run to his online yabaleft to pull some mad stuffs and dump on the person.

Pele you here. A small advise, this is about your hereafter, so, stop taking your opinions from worse-than-foxnews-websites. Hope your eyes get cleared now that you still have the chance.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 8:30am On May 04, 2015
Austin4lif:
bros go and slip abeg. Can u explain to me why there is war in most islamic countries? Why is it that people kill for Allah in most arabic countries? Also explain to me why is a cross sword used as a symbol in Islam. I don't mean insult and may God help Nigeria.

Don't ask him, just read wide and you will get your answers. Things are more complicated than they appear to be wink
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by Lordbinsmar: 8:31am On May 04, 2015
nothing good can be found in a religion that is spread by WAR AND TERROR.....even muhamed got married to a nine years old aishat(what a shame),killed a lot of people for the sake of the EVIL RELIGION....the greatest problem facing the word is ISLAM which is the motherhood of TERRORISM...imagine muhamed telling his followers that they will recieve seven virgins in heaven for killing and dieing for islam.
Re: With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death by rabimlomo: 8:33am On May 04, 2015
rileyy:
I like your zeal, you make researches but obviously from a wrong source or prolly for the wrong reason(s), keep it up one day you'll stumble on the right one that will really affect your heart/mind. Get out of the comfort of your phone and read real islamic book not necessary from a muslim author, juxtapose with the old testament and digress in your brain. Peace be unto you

Yea, he is very passionate and that may just lead him to being guided, just like Umar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.