Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. (7044 Views)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Get Ur Farm Certified "Organic" Plus Premium Price For Soybean Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
I am here to introduce Nutriplant Organic plus fertilizer to organic farmers. Good for vegetables,flowers, rice, fruits and rubber trees, farm crops, seed coating, etc. It promote rapid growths in plant, promote high yield, it inhibit the occurence of diseases and boost the immunity of plants, reduces damage caused by disease and make roots complete and stronge.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by billyG(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2015
Am intending cucumber farmers,Wher do i get cucumber seeds to buy?
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by MsJJ(f): 11:18pm On May 03, 2015
Contact @jasper7 or @soloxam for cucumber seeds
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 3:02am On May 04, 2015
Sorry mate, I am not into seeds selling. You can contact jasper2 and soloxam as mentioned. Thanks.
For the nutriplant organic fertilizer, buy directly from the company, you can also become a distributor if you have the market to sell to. Contaact me on 08142752973 or felixakomolafe@gmail.com for further inquiry. I am based in Akure .

Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 12:22pm On May 04, 2015
This organic fertilizer can be sprayed directly on the plant, and it is 1liter for 2000 liters of water. For us in southwest, it is a great opportunity to have such products available.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by PreferredAgric: 2:35am On Jul 03, 2015
How much. Do you sell?
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
@preferredagric, the fertilizer cost N5500 for non distributor and N4200 for distributor. To qualify as distributor, u have to register with N2500 and anything you buy will be sold to you at distributor price and you can also sell to friends and make retail profit too . Thanks

1 Like

Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by crystalf: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Am interested

Can it be applied to palm plant?
What's the ingredients
Where can I get it in ogun state
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 07, 2015
webhostbiz:
Sorry mate, I am not into seeds selling. You can contact jasper2 and soloxam as mentioned. Thanks.
For the nutriplant organic fertilizer, buy directly from the company, you can also become a distributor if you have the market to sell to. Contaact me on 08142752973 or felixakomolafe@gmail.com for further inquiry. I am based in Akure .
where are u in Akure?
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
@crystalf, sorry for the late reply. You can apply to palm plants. The ingredients are peptides, chelate, and multiple small molecules of amino acids. Can deliver to you. Thanks
@heywhy4u, ayedun area in akure. Thanks
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2016
THE NECESSITY OF APPLYING GREEN WORLD NUTRIPLANT FERTILIZER: Insect Pests Problems Plant Diseases Problems
IS THERE ANY FERTILIZER THAT CAN SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS FARMERS ENCOUNTER?
Land Infertility, Increasing Plant Diseases And Insect Pests Improve Soil Microenviroment, Control Plant Diseases and Insect Pests Even More Chemical Fertilizer and Pesticide Application Reduce the Amount of Chemical Fertilizer and Pesticide Application by 50% Low Productivity, Inferior Quality Boost Yield by 30%, Improve Product Quality
FOUR CHARACTERISTICS:
1. All natural ingredients without any chemical additives. 2. Non-poisonous/nontoxic 3. Promote the fertilizer utilization ratio to increase by 50% 4. Boost the yield to increase by 30%
NINE BENEFITS: 1. Inhibits the growth of the virus and bacteria. 2. Inhibits the growth of fungi 3. Promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms 4. Promotes the growth of plant roots 5. Improves the quality of crops and makes fruit fresh and ruddy. 6. Improves soil structures 7. Increases germination rate 8. Increases utilization rate of fertilizer 9. Enhances immunity of crops
SYNTHETIC EFFECT ON PLANTS 1. Having good effects on rooting and root protection, relieving undergrowth of root system and effectively solving the problems of continuous cropping. 2. Significantly inducing plant disease resistance and anti-adversity, replacing the chemical control with biological control and reducing chemical pesticide application by over 50%. 3. Reducing the incidence of root diseases and the control effect of root-knot nematode reaching 83%. 4. Enhancing photosynthesis, improving quality and significantly increasing superior grade rate.
Property and General Advantages: The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non- poisonous , non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients. Benefits:
1. Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves . 2. Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly. 3. Enhances the drought resistance , infertility resistance , diseases and insect pests resistance of plants. 4. Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger . 5. Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil. Shelf Life: 24 Months Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.[/b] NUTRIPLANT ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2016
THE NECESSITY OF APPLYING GREEN WORLD NUTRIPLANT FERTILIZER: Insect Pests Problems Plant Diseases Problems
IS THERE ANY FERTILIZER THAT CAN SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS FARMERS ENCOUNTER?
Land Infertility, Increasing Plant Diseases And Insect Pests Improve Soil Microenviroment, Control Plant Diseases and Insect Pests Even More Chemical Fertilizer and Pesticide Application Reduce the Amount of Chemical Fertilizer and Pesticide Application by 50% Low Productivity, Inferior Quality Boost Yield by 30%, Improve Product Quality
FOUR CHARACTERISTICS:
1. All natural ingredients without any chemical additives. 2. Non-poisonous/nontoxic 3. Promote the fertilizer utilization ratio to increase by 50% 4. Boost the yield to increase by 30%
NINE BENEFITS: 1. Inhibits the growth of the virus and bacteria. 2. Inhibits the growth of fungi 3. Promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms 4. Promotes the growth of plant roots 5. Improves the quality of crops and makes fruit fresh and ruddy. 6. Improves soil structures 7. Increases germination rate 8. Increases utilization rate of fertilizer 9. Enhances immunity of crops
SYNTHETIC EFFECT ON PLANTS 1. Having good effects on rooting and root protection, relieving undergrowth of root system and effectively solving the problems of continuous cropping. 2. Significantly inducing plant disease resistance and anti-adversity, replacing the chemical control with biological control and reducing chemical pesticide application by over 50%. 3. Reducing the incidence of root diseases and the control effect of root-knot nematode reaching 83%. 4. Enhancing photosynthesis, improving quality and significantly increasing superior grade rate.
Property and General Advantages: The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non- poisonous , non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients. Benefits:
1. Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves . 2. Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly. 3. Enhances the drought resistance , infertility resistance , diseases and insect pests resistance of plants. 4. Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger . 5. Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil. Shelf Life: 24 Months Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.[/b] NUTRIPLANT ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER

Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by cityAdventures: 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
thank you Mr Adamu from kano for your patronage. 1carton of liquid fertilizer delivered to him today in kano.
order for yours now.
great farmers great nation.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
order for your nutri-plant organic fertilizer now. we deliver nationwide. call felix on 08142752973. we make prompt delivery once payment confirmed. thanks
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by oriaburefarms: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Do you have only iron chelate or know who else can supply it?
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ oriaburefarms, I don't understand what you mean.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
how to use the fertilizer, the fertilizer comes in 1lt bottle. one cover cap of the fertilizer bottle to 20lts of water. with this fertilizer, u can actually save a lot and still increase your farm output by 30% or more.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mrs Ola from ibadan, thanks for your order. her order of 1bottle of organic fertilizer delivered to her without delay. looking forward for more orders. you can order yours today and go organic. great farmer great nation. no farmer no nation.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by Ugole2013(m): 1:13am On Jul 21, 2016
webhostbiz:

How do we apply it on plant,quantity in one napsac. Is it as good as the solid fertilizer? Thanks
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by Ugole2013(m): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=webhostbiz post=47736913]Mrs Ola from ibadan, thanks for your order. her order of 1bottle of organic fertilizer delivered to her without delay. looking forward for more orders. you can order yours today and go organic. great farmer great nation. no farmer no nation. [/quote

How much is one bottle
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ugole, one bottle cost N6500.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by Bolasola(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2016
I'm opportune to get one this week and I had applied it through stem-based procedure. because I heard that spraying method do enhance weed growth and competition with the crops. I'm I doint it right? 2, what are the ways to apply this fertilizer on crops like maize.sweet potatoes.yam.cowpea. cassava. I can be reached on whatsapp with 08032515424. Thanks.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
@BOLASOLA, you need to apply the fertilizer by spraying it either on the whole plant, the leaves or stem. and should be sprayed in the morning. thanks
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
call to order for your own greenworld nutri-plant organic fertilizer. 08142752973.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by hajlat(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Can it be used in aquaponics
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
@hajlat, yes it can be used. thanks
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by shaaban777: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
webhostbiz:
I am here to introduce Nutriplant Organic plus fertilizer to organic farmers. Good for vegetables,flowers, rice, fruits and rubber trees, farm crops, seed coating, etc. It promote rapid growths in plant, promote high yield, it inhibit the occurence of diseases and boost the immunity of plants, reduces damage caused by disease and make roots complete and stronge.
Am interested,pls how do i get the fertiliser?am based at ibadan.pls send your contact details.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
you can contact me on 08142752973. thanks

1 Like

Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2018
Nutriplant organic fertilizer is available. Call and get yours deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria. Price is N8000/1lt bottle. Thanks for your patronage. 08142752973.
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by noblefarm: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello, how much is this now and how often should one use it on crops before harvesting, at what stage is best to apply it, and can it still have and effect on maize is fruiting already?
Re: Introducing The All New Nutriplant Organic Plus Fertilizer. by webhostbiz: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
@noblefarm,it s an organic fertilizer, useful for arable and cash crops for higher yield, for fertilizing earthen fish pond before stocking, yes you can apply it to maize that is fruiting already. Application is 1 cover cup to a load of knapsack sprayer. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collapsible Fish Pond For Sale / The Most Lucrative Animal To Farm / Palm Kernel Cracker And Separating Machine Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.