Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award (14725 Views)

'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Springz(f): 7:00am On May 04, 2015
Ben Murray Bruce and the entire members of the award committee are high on fool.ishness. How can they be giving a thief 'man of year'. Anyhow man of the year o man of the century o, he is still going to get probed.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by presh2mos: 7:01am On May 04, 2015
Another Joke of the dispensation
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Springz(f): 7:04am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:
This man has done well. You don't need to be a newspaper governor before one sees your achievement... I'm a proud Deltan and I bodly stand to say "He is an achiever".

He might not have performed very well in all the sector, but has done remarkably well. I think when I see a development, I recognise one

Proudly Deltan and proudly a Nigerian!
Dust
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Emasel(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2015
Without mincing words, Uduaghan is the worst among the outgoing governors. This award is just a show of shame and disgrace.Apparently he just bought it,so he can appear honourable before leaving office. Deltans can never be fooled by this!
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Emasel(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:
This man has done well. You don't need to be a newspaper governor before one sees your achievement... I'm a proud Deltan and I bodly stand to say "He is an achiever".

He might not have performed very well in all the sector, but has done remarkably well. I think when I see a development, I recognise one

I doubt if you are really a Deltan, even if you are I'm quite certain you are Itsekiri.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by SirLewis(m): 8:01am On May 04, 2015
Who cares!! Just pay us our bursary
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:01am On May 04, 2015
Silverbird; the new ait for the new pdp
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by frank442: 8:17am On May 04, 2015
He is one of the worst
Ben bruse
Mis this time around

He is in a confuse state

I don't understand. Ben any more now that is in PDP

Story teller go and sleep you have nothing to offer

Now
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by frank442: 8:20am On May 04, 2015
Emasel:
Without mincing words, Uduaghan is the worst among the outgoing governors. This award is just a show of shame and disgrace.Apparently he just bought it,so he can appear honourable before leaving office. Deltans can never be fooled by this!
Nice one
Good comment
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by fejikudz(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:

[b/] NONSENSE
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by LydayBobo(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Useless award given to a useless non performing governor
I disagree with you...at least for eight good years he yet to complete fly over on inter bau round about, ban okada , water sacked us from Amantu street, divided our street because there's no drainage. DLA (Direct Labour Road) has the worst road in Asaba. Otress eatery rumoured to be his wife establishment have the best food in Asaba. In front of the legislative quarters you have the deepest pot holes etc etc.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by frank442: 8:27am On May 04, 2015
Springz:
Ben Murray Bruce and the entire members of the award committee are high on fool.ishness. How can they be giving a thief 'man of year'. Anyhow man of the year o man of the century o, he is still going to get probed.
Who is fooling who

Fayose is the one given the award. Bird of the same feather

Efcc is waiting for two of u

Ben Bruce u know what you did to obasanjo matrimonial home
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by frank442: 8:38am On May 04, 2015
mykelly:
This is the most stupid thing to do.....that Idiot called Murray Bruce go soon hear am. I hate that station with passion
Worst governor in Yoruba land
Given award to his friend

Show me ur friend

RMD dad shokey Sam okposu and others in show of shame
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by delgroveng(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2015
This is what i have for you, come the end of your tenure. We in diaspora DELTA shall make sure you are probed, properly probed. If it never happens we shall make sure the day you step outside the shores of Nigeria, you will definitely be apprehended. The numerous money laundry charges awaiting you are enormous, if you think you have properly concealed them then you must be dumb than i thought.

For Silver Birds, keep up the silly work.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:53am On May 04, 2015
Why does this man keep going about paying to receive awards. he has been receiving awards inside and outside Nigeria with not specific achievement attached to it. the only thing he did as governor is receive awards. Humans!!!!
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2015
kingcity:
anybody saw ben murray bruce speech ?? Thats was superb and i hope he keeps to his words smiley

Oh, tot I was the only one who saw it!
Mehn, dat man sabi yarn o. But what I admire about Ben Murray Bruce is that he has core personal interests and businesses besides politics, he's honestly ambitious for greater good, he's futuristic (dat Kia-car tho), and he's brilliant. If he can keep to his agenda, well, he's gonna be a good candidate for president. He wasn't even reading a speech! Reminds me of Obama the way he talks.
I once saw him @St Dominics church on a Sunday morning with his family, just leaning on his car, no bodyguards, no fuss. Just waiting for mass to end and to go in for the next one.
No one disturbed him, he disturbed no one. Cool guy.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by merengue: 11:22am On May 04, 2015
udeh3:

Done well in what sense? That useless excuse for a human being a.k.a Uduaghan is a colossal failure, shame on you.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 04, 2015
jcgodfrey:

Oh, tot I was the only one who saw it!
Mehn, dat man sabi yarn o. But what I admire about Ben Murray Bruce is that he has core personal interests and businesses besides politics, he's honestly ambitious for greater good, he's futuristic (dat Kia-car tho), and he's brilliant. If he can keep to his agenda, well, he's gonna be a good candidate for president. He wasn't even reading a speech! Reminds me of Obama the way he talks.
I once saw him @St Dominics church on a Sunday morning with his family, just leaning on his car, no bodyguards, no fuss. Just waiting for mass to end and to go in for the next one.
No one disturbed him, he disturbed no one. Cool guy.
he has my vote if he comes out for presidency...
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Sweetlemon(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2015
lordhugo:

Ijaw de vex for am
Urhobo de vex too
Delta Ibo de para
Itsekiri sef when him come from naim vex pass!

I thought Uduaghan was urhobo o
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by lordhugo(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I thought Uduaghan was urhobo o

100% Itsekiri.............. His cousin link with ibori has a maternal undertone. Ibori grew up in Uduaghan's childhood household and that is why Ibori has more links to itsekiri than even Urhobo.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by Chiaka(f): 2:21pm On May 04, 2015
He looks like Oshiomole!
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award by udeh3(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2015
Emasel:

I doubt if you are really a Deltan, even if you are I'm quite certain you are Itsekiri.

Hahahahahaha... Open your eyes and see! I'm from Owheologbo in Isoko North LGA. I don't comment just because I felt like commenting, but I comment bcuz I'm a realistical person. Name those that should get d award and let's critically analyze their performance. Your mine is so narrow... Once again, add a brake to your tongue and an acceleration to your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] / Abike Dabiri Seeks AU Intervention In Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.