Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52105 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by chacoonder(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
You don't believe in somebody, why insult the sense of those that do? why organise a program about him? isn't that just to provoke people? now, why would a sane person just wake up to do that, and we say we want peace… smh
very good,you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by ayophil25(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2015
Islam and violence work together like hand and glove.

12 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by chacoonder(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2015
lolaxavier:

Mess is a small word, Dumb is the right word for me...what about that? Rubbish..
What i think is that you've just given yourself the perfect moniker.Or would it be wrong to call you a dumb asss ? grin

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by bishop4APC: 7:05am On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
You don't believe in somebody, why insult the sense of those that do? why organise a program about him? isn't that just to provoke people? now, why would a sane person just wake up to do that, and we say we want peace… smh

And the best thing to do is to kill You are not different from boko boiz.

14 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 7:06am On May 04, 2015
The worse part of it is that muslim insult Xtians so much and nothing happens but if xtians insult muslim killing starts I have heard series of it from their imams. Islam sulks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Oklander: 7:09am On May 04, 2015
fr3do:

Things were peaceful until a madman decided to destroy lives of the living because they insulted a dead prophet.
Why insult?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Haywhymido(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2015
fr3do:

Any reasonable person should not respond to non violent provocation with such deadly force.

Do not support this violence, it might turn on you someday, someone you are having an argument with could just start shouting that you have profaned your prophet, then a mob of your people that has taken religious fundamentalism as a way of life would sniff life out of you.
i understand what u r trying to pass across. I don't support violence neither shd u support dat foolish act of dose fellows.In english alphabet, isnt b dat follow letter A?? Meaning, dia must be something dat caused dat violence. Condemn dose guys n dier act b4 condemning dat act of violence frm dose muslims. Solve a problem frm it root nt it leaves so dat it won't occur again. I dont care whether we worship d same God or nt,i dont care,whether we r kin or nt,one thing remain constant Truth must always be told.

4 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Haywhymido(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2015
kaybiel2u:
The worse part of it is that muslim insult Xtians so much and nothing happens but if xtians insult muslim killing starts I have heard series of it from their imams. Islam sulks
i guessed d muslims u live with in jupiter r insultive. Cos,where i live we relate well here. If someone is going overboard,posing nose into what doesnt concern him/her dat will be d xtians. Some truthful n upright xtians will testify to dat

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by iliyande(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2015
People trying so hard to defend islamic brutality. So someone abuse your prophet you kill him? No wonder their logo is knife.

13 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 7:33am On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
i guessed d muslims u live with in jupiter r insultive. Cos,where i live we relate well here. If someone is going overboard,posing nose into what doesnt concern him/her dat will be d xtians. Some truthful n upright xtians will testify to dat
i knew u would not believe cos you will find means to defend that but I don't make such allegation without confirmation I even counter one Muslim guy and say, why do you guys use to insult Xtians he said cos your Jesus is fool he how will he say if one should slap you at your right cheek you should turn the left to him. When I heard that I just left the guy and went . that is what has being happening among you Muslims. I have heard more of it but when we tell you that such a thing is happening you won't believe instead try to defend such a Muslim bro even when he is wrong

17 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by MalcoImX: 7:34am On May 04, 2015
The moment I saw Geller's name, I said hmm – it's Islamophobia.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by fr3do(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
i understand what u r trying to pass across. I don't support violence neither shd u support dat foolish act of dose fellows.In english alphabet, isnt b dat follow letter A?? Meaning, dia must be something dat caused dat violence. Condemn dose guys n dier act b4 condemning dat act of violence frm dose muslims. Solve a problem frm it root nt it leaves so dat it won't occur again. I dont care whether we worship d same God or nt,i dont care,whether we r kin or nt,one thing remain constant Truth must always be told.

I don't support provocation, but I'm not against it as much as I'm against religious fundamentalism that pushes people to be violent, if the exhibition was to mock the country of Iran, no one would be violent.

If you are saying that the only way these religious fundamentalist killings can stop is to stop provocation, then you are giving too much power to those who want to cause mischief and your people will be ready tools in the hands of mischievous people.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by SporaD8: 7:41am On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
Why insult?
What you term insult, is just another form of complement to others!(ask the Americans)
Tolerance is still the answer; violence belong to barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by fr3do(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
Why insult?

Would you want to define the man that carried out the shooting as mentally sound?

I used insults because your comment tends to justify the shooter and thus in extension, religious fundamentalism.

11 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by d61073: 7:45am On May 04, 2015
Has anyone ever heard that muslim imams or muslim groups have gathered to burn the bible or hindu religious books? No.
But we have heard the opposite. Have you ever heard muslims drawing evil horrible cartoons of buddhist buddha or hindu shiva or sikh guru nanak?
No. But you do hear the opposite. Fact. Muslims faith has more tolerance and respect then all others put together.
In certain parts of Europe denying the holocaust is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE yet drawing evil cartoons and making a mockery of the prophets (as) of Allah Is freedom of speech. Think.
We are totally AGAINST freedom to offend and totally for freedom of speech.
If any student draws a horrible cartoon of their school head or any employee draws a nasty cartoon mocking their employer we know they won't be honoured with gifts.
The fact is that there are many who HATE the growth of islam and they hate the fact that WHY A MAN that lived over 1400 years ago has even today over a billion followers who have so much love and respect for their leader and master. (Saws).
The tv media giants are once again busy fooling viewers and instead should be talking about curbing very very offensive religious material.

11 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by PedroJP(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2015
Oklander:

How about pple who don't believe in sthing whom would rather kill and persecute faithfuls of such belief than stay their own ?

My guy, Islam's violence is not sthing provoked, it's inherent in them as an ideology.

10 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by PedroJP(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2015
hayzed14:

point of correction my brother, mohammed is not God but a messenger of God, and nothing more, we do not worship him at all, we pray for God blessings on him because we love him

If i can believe that all sources of Theism points to one God, i totally doubt without reservation if Islam's god points to this same mighty God
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by djfaithy: 7:55am On May 04, 2015
eleojo23:
From what I know, gods are supposed to be more powerful than men so it beats my imagination how ordinary men take up arms to defend a powerful being.
I just don't understand why men have chosen to fight for an Almighty God.
Or is this God just a figment of their imagination? If he is real, he will fight for himself. Not so?
muhammed is not God, he's a prophet sent to the world, he even died just like u and I will die but as most people didn't believe noah, many won't believe in him, but that doesn't give them gut to mock him, even people stood up in defence ofy akiolu and chibok girls not to talk of a whole leader of a Religion, sometimes I wonder why they don't bully budah like they do muhammed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.