Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52121 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by austinesteve(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
At the end UN will call for world peace and put a band on religion ( the new world oder) they'll say "religion is d whole beef''....and then before our eyes...The great tribulation....

3 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by legatto(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
Your comment shows that u have a retarded sense of reasoning, if u don't know anything the best way to know is to ask. Islam is a religion of peace whc will never change, I wonder how much u know abt the religion u practice urself before trying to rubbish other peoples faith. The hear stuffs from propagandist and with ur short reasoning you think what you hear is the truth without any prove. Fool @ ur age
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Aitee1: 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
austinesteve:
At the end UN will call for world peace and put a band on religion ( the new world oder) they'll say "religion is d whole beef''....and then before our eyes...The great tribulation....

Pastor preach on undecided
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.

tell me just 1 anti jesus film or magazine you have read? even though jews hate jesus. they never go this far. you provoke someone. he fights back and you call him terrorist. smh

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by moufan: 4:41pm On May 04, 2015
I would have rather wished the mor.on who initiated the art exhibition be shot and killed, that will serve as a lesson to other mor.ons who insult other people's religious beliefs
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by gragraboy: 4:42pm On May 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

Because nonentities like you abound the world. You can mess up with Jesus (PBUH) and there may be no consequence, if you mess up with Prophet Mohammed (SAW) then I can bet you that the consequences will consume you. You cannot abuse my parents and grandparents and expect a hug from me, likewise you cannot abuse my religion and expect a kiss from me. There is no apology for that. You infidels know how to start trouble, we Muslims know how to sustain the trouble. If you ask why our Muhammed (SAW) can't fight for himself, I will ask you what your Jesus (PBUH) is doing while we are destroying you.
You will be shocked on judgement day!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by gowaga68: 4:42pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.

And who are those messing with Jesus?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by chiedu7: 4:42pm On May 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

Deuteronomy 20:10-15
"When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. "If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. "However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. read more."When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. "Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you. "Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not of the cities of these nations nearby.

Exodus 22:18-20
"You shall not allow a sorceress to live. "Whoever lies with an animal shall surely be put to death. "He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the LORD alone, shall be utterly destroyed.

Deuteronomy 32.39-42
“See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. 40 I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear: As surely as I live forever. 41 when I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me. 42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders.”

If you notice thats the OLD TESTAMENT in the NEW TESTAMENT Jesus rejected violence, thats why you dont have christian suicide bombers.

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

8 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
searching4lovee:

YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE BEHEADED. DO NOT INSULT THE HOLY PROPHET (PBUH). ISLAM IS PEACE BUT WE WILL NOT FOLD OUR ARMS AND WATCH INFIDELS BLASPHEME ON OUR GOD. BE WARNED angry

Your Pussyhammed Mohammed is a poussy son of a whorre... A degenerate imbbecile of an arse licking father. On top that, the stuopid prophet of Islam is a rapist paedophile who should be hung at a stake. Mohammed should be shot dead again for moral turpidity... If he where alive, he will be fagged from the arse by your blind, poor bastard father. Then made to ffuvk the lice infested, maggot itching poussy of your mother. In summary, your Prophet Pussyhammed is a retarrded Mothafucka... Hows that brov? Lost soul!

10 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by qtx(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2015
God help us.

www.digidats.com
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by legatto(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
chiedu7:

If you notice thats the OLD TESTAMENT in the NEW TESTAMENT Jesus rejected violence, thats why you dont have christian suicide bombers.

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

. Utterly trash is their no place in the Bible that suggest you search for knowledge?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by austinesteve(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
Aitee1:

Pastor preach on undecided

grin
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by braine(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
You don't believe in somebody, why insult the sense of those that do? why organise a program about him? isn't that just to provoke people? now, why would a sane person just wake up to do that, and we say we want peace… smh
I don't understand how people are like that. Moslems don't like their prophet insulted, yet some people do it on purpose! Its bad.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Proffdada: 4:50pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

tell me just 1 anti jesus film or magazine you have read? even though jews hate jesus. they never go this far. you provoke someone. he fights back and you call him terrorist. smh
have watched "the life of brian" or "Jesus the superstar" or the most controversial "The Last Temptation of Christ"
Those films are insulting and yet no one killed anybody

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
the respect that muslims have for every prophet of God. no religion has it. . . maybe when jews start to make fun of jesus on media. . . we will see what will happen. . . fools wey call themselves christians. .religion wey jesus never mentioned. . . jesus never go church or command you people to go church. . you fools abolish moses law that jesus said he came to fufil, . . you fools believe hes son of God. and he die for your sins. is it possible for God to sacrifice his alleged son just to forgive your sins? where did God command offering by sacrifice/? foolish pagans. . . . am just really so annoyed upon all these conspiracy theories against islam, kilode.
. . when hitler murder humanity. nobody balmes jesus or chriatianity.. if a muslim transgress, you blame entire muslims,
. . if someone is wrong, we should say hes wrong. this film.is wrong and insultive on islam. . . i know only few reasonable christian will condemn this. . . . idiotic fool that knows nothing about islam and yet judging islam, . . always listening to heresay. . never did verify it. . . no worry. . we will all meet on judgement day

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Don't be ignorant watch Mel Gibson film *The Passion Of Christ*
or did you not see the youtube mock up of Jesus? I mean this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VnTO-2ZBPk,
So stop defending stupidity, these guys are no soldiers of Islam they are plane Dumb A$$ people brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
braine:
I don't understand how people are like that. Moslems don't like their prophet insulted, yet some people do it on purpose! Its bad.
my guy next time dem insult Mohamed carry gun see where it ends best of all try it in the South if you rely trust to defend what you believe in U hear !!!

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
Proffdada:
have watched "the life of brian" or "Jesus the superstar" or the most controversial "The Last Temptation of Christ"
Those films are insulting and yet no one killed anybody

laughing. . . .how many christians around the world watch it. . . snh
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by 9ousky: 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
U all can say what u like but I am a Muslim, I am not a terrorist, Islam is perfect but I am not... My religion is my life,the Almighty Allah is my God, the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is his messenger... Ur views on my religion is ur problem, ur criticism on my prophet is ur Wahala... Alhamdulilah Am a Muslim..

5 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
the respect that muslims have for every prophet of God. no religion has it. . . maybe when jews start to make fun of jesus on media. . . we will see what will happen. . . fools wey call themselves christians. .religion wey jesus never mentioned. . . jesus never go church or command you people to go church. . you fools abolish moses law that jesus said he came to fufil, . . you fools believe hes son of God. and he die for your sins. is it possible for God to sacrifice his alleged son just to forgive your sins? where did God command offering by sacrifice/? foolish pagans. . . . am just really so annoyed upon all these conspiracy theories against islam, kilode.
. . when hitler murder humanity. nobody balmes jesus or chriatianity.. if a muslim transgress, you blame entire muslims,
. . if someone is wrong, we should say hes wrong. this film.is wrong and insultive on islam. . . i know only few reasonable christian will condemn this. . . . idiotic fool that knows nothing about islam and yet judging islam, . . always listening to heresay. . never did verify it. . . no worry. . we will all meet on judgement day
Guy you are speaking out of your anus, go and get a free copy of the bible and read it,see if Jesus never said his body was the church,You are angry with the deaths of them two defending Islam fair enough I wont hold you to that but sounding ignorant is taking the biscuit.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Octaves(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
I can't live with a Muslim or be close friends with a Muslim. even though I don't feel any hate towards them, I'm just being cautious because you never know what will set them off. life doesn't have a duplicate. If I don't want to associate with because you are a Muslim, I don't hate you, I just love my life and wouldn't want it taken away because of some prophet.
PS: I do hate a lot of their beliefs

5 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Proffdada: 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing. . . .how many christians around the world watch it. . . snh
those are box office movies
I hope you know what box office is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.