Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America (52124 Views)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kay1one2(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.

Lame duck!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Emyben(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
simpleseyi:

Capital NO. No human being will support any act of killing for any reason whatsoever. However, it is wrong to continually intentionally abuse and provoke about 2 billion people (Muslims) all over the world every now and then. This is an unwarranted provocation. You wont be happy if your parents are being mocked or if Jesus (PBUH) is being abused, even if you will do nothing, you will still not give such a person a warm embrace. What is the essence of abusing our Prophet every now and then. Do we Muslims do that to other religions every now and then?

Stop lying, Muslims dont number up to 2 billion. Muslims as at 2012 were 1.2 billion. Are u adding 800 million in a space of 3 years? Be objective pls.

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Empress2014(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
lolaxavier:
Whichever way you choose to see it, this religion thing is messing up people's lives...rubbish.
hmmmm...Lola,maybe u are right in Some ways
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

Well that's bad.
The person that insults didn't attack you physically, why do you need to attacking or kill him.
If you keep killing people because of what they say or do, then you are a serial killer just like Osama and BH guys.

I am sure the pares and friends of those boy will be hiding in shame.

Religion teaches self control and restraint.

laughing. commissioner for english. . . whatever u want to believe. . belief it. . i know everyone knows the truth. . .but 90% denies it
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by lexy2014: 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
erico2k2:

You need to do 400 push ups first then swim under 3rd mainland bridge then waka from Lagos to Abuja,then you are good to go grin grin grin grin
Choi...if na so I no do again. Make I de manage my LASTMA de go small small. Afterall all na uniform
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by trapQ: 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
Don't mind the scum muslims. Worst thing is the deception of islam being a religion of peace... Lmao. Fucking retards.
sexybaby22:
these people just dont get it. You can mess with JESUS but you cant mess with muhammed.

4 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
masuga:
We need to be fear in our comments on this kind sensitive issues. For the fact that you do not believe in somebody or his religion does not say you should be mocking the religion (Islam) or our Beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Why do you have to insult the Holy Prophet and think any Muslim will stay there and allow it? God has instructed us in His Holy Book (Qur'an) that we should not even mocking any of His creations not to talk of any of His Prophets Including Jesus. For you t be a complete Muslim, you must believe and accept Jesus as a (Prophet Issa) as one of the Prophets. Why must you organize a program about Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? isn't that just to provoke and humiliate the Muslims around the Globe? Neither Islam nor Muslims are violent but those people that keep mocking Islam and our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). this issue at hand is not about been violent or blooding but we can not fold our arms to see anyone no matter how well placed you think you are to mock our Religion and Holy Prophet (SAW). Keep to your region and believe and let us keep and believe ours. have you ever see any mocking video or programme of Jesus, Jews, and Christians or any other religion or believe organize or mastermind by Muslims? Let us be fear with our comment pls!
People will always Mock, if you like preach from now till the world ends that will always be the case,but wont it be nice to be the bigger man and ignor them and practice what you preach which is meant to be peace.I live in N8 london that's Jewish area, tottenham FC is 10 mins drive from me down N17,do you know how many times the Jewish people have been mmocked in a certain name? now these days they are mocking themselves with the said name and it has turned irrelevant to everybody that was their own way of dealing with it,Not violence, however holy you thin you religion is there is bound to be people out there who will take the pi$$$ and trust me friend these set of people who start these troubles are not necessary religious the believe in Nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by ChappyChase: 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
aim5:
Shame on all the Nigerians who are siding with these treacherous white "Christians".
Oh yes!!
We suppose side olodo boko harem like you!?
Eeeediot, go suck my poppy ass cause that's what your muhammed knows how to do!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
lexy2014:
Choi...if na so I no do again. Make I de manage my LASTMA de go small small. Afterall all na uniform
Kolo grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by omoiseselagba: 5:34pm On May 04, 2015
eleojo23:
From what I know, gods are supposed to be more powerful than men so it beats my imagination how ordinary men take up arms to defend a powerful being.
I just don't understand why men have chosen to fight for an Almighty God.
Or is this God just a figment of their imagination? If he is real, he will fight for himself. Not so? undecided
God/god/allah/yahwweh/jehovah are all man made.we create gods ourselves.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kay1one2(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by erico2k2(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

na today we dey hear lies about islam? later them go say na lie noni
O dear, you missed the point, the news never said the Dead where Muslims,plz read carefully,this is how people carry actions without cause.Plz read the heading of the News again you hear abeg!!! angry angry
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by korlarday47(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
Despite all dis, wat amuse me most is d population of people DAT are still converting to Islam. Whether u like it or not Islam is coming to prevail over all other religion. And if u die without u being a Muslim on d judgement day u will b among d losers. Insult prophet Muhammed as much as u want, but remember dat 1 day is coming u will wish u didn't.
Talking about d violence, its Allah's will dat things will look like dis, a reason DAT is best known to him.

Just like d way Jesus Christ Slaughtered people in d bible
Luke, 19:27: Jesus said: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay(kill) them b4 me. (How abt dat?)

Mathew 10:34-35
Jesus said: Think not that I av come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a SWORD. For I have come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kay1one2(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
Oklander:
Things were peaceful, then a re.tar.ded hypocrite woke up to provoke, insult billions of people and call it freedom of speech, and we say we want peaceā€¦ smh.

Who are you talking about? Mohammed who wrote the hate speech quran?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
ChappyChase:

Oh yes!!
We suppose side olodo boko harem like you!?
Eeeediot, go suck my poppy ass cause that's what your muhammed knows how to do!

Are you that daft? I'm not a Muslim. I was raised a Catholic, but I don't follow it. My best friend is Muslim, and there's nothing bad about him. You whitewashed, brainwashed fools need to stop believing what these devils spew.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kay1one2(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2015
korlarday47:
Despite all dis, wat amuse me most is d population of people DAT are still converting to Islam. Whether u like it or not Islam is coming to prevail over all other religion. And if u die without u being a Muslim on d judgement day u will b among d losers. Insult prophet Muhammed as much as u want, but remember dat 1 day is coming u will wish u didn't.
Talking about d violence, its Allah's will dat things will look like dis, a reason DAT is best known to him.

Luke, 19:27: Jesus said: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay(kill) them b4 me. (How abt dat?)

Jesus said: Think not that I av come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a SWORD. For I have come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

A good condom could have spared us of your dumb self!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kevwemike: 5:39pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=kuuljay post=33396159]stay away from anything moha if you don't want bloodshed , I sorry for u,
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kay1one2(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2015
korlarday47:

Your iq is low! Jesus slaughtered or told a parable? ! Ode!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by vickylala239: 5:40pm On May 04, 2015
Why is Muslim Lik this?

I Jst cnt understand, sumone drew picture or Wat Eva on a wood or paper u kill,other ppl or him.

Okkkk,let Mi ask u guys(Muslim)wen u where in secondary school ur class mate culd draw Funny pic of u or ur class teacher y Nt kill him.

Or u culd joke wit ur mate in uni,ur course mate culd say ur fada yash, u will only laf wit him or Kip giving him more jokes or yabs.

Why are u ppl now killing for a man that should protect you guys,u pray for him to protect u,or are u telling Mi he did Nt see wen Dat guy strtd drawing Dat n he left him.

This is a man who suppose to protect u,Bt ur protecting him, Den why worship him then.

I did my service wit a Muslim guy,he was So ashame of what is religion does.
He told me Dat he culd Lik to change Nt because of Wat Muslim does,but he see truth, Wat he never saw.on d otherhand he said if he change he is as Gud as dead.Xcept he relocate and abandon this parent.

I took this guy to my church one day,he was So free,Wat I Mean is Dat he was able to understand Wat was said,d songs, prayers doe he culd Nt pray or sing,Bt he understood.

I was Lik take Mi to ur mosque Lik we agreed,he said no.I said y.I convince him till he took.I Neva understood y he refused till I enter.I culd not understand Anytin or Evn pretend to.

Why do Muslim force or canvass for members, am a Christian ,Bt in my religion u cn change to any religion if u Lik,Dat nobodys biz.

Bt Muslim try am Na.

Why will u kill for ur God.

As a Christian does any film Infact d Christians will rush to buy n watch,Cuz does pics or movies don't Mke u rich,tall,short or Anytin.

As a Christian if u Lik sleep wit pastors wife,ur sister no body will kill u,all we know is that ur punishment is cumin

Okk ask you self why did Christians not burn mosque here wen boko started burning churches.all we knw is we bliv we cnt punish u Xcept God.

So y Muslim Lik this? Vry opposite. Y should u kill Cuz of pic or image for a God Dat should b protecting you.not you protecting him.

So y all dis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2015
erico2k2:

O dear, you missed the point, the news never said the Dead where Muslims,plz read carefully,this is how people carry actions without cause.Plz read the heading of the News again you hear abeg!!! angry angry

always getting everything wrong, . . . smh
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Bonapart(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2015
eleojo23:
From what I know, gods are supposed to be more powerful than men so it beats my imagination how ordinary men take up arms to defend a powerful being.
I just don't understand why men have chosen to fight for an Almighty God.
Or is this God just a figment of their imagination? If he is real, he will fight for himself. Not so? undecided
mind you, Almighty God is for Christians. ..
I don't know the one they're killing and fighting for

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by korlarday47(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
kay1one2:

Bring them and slay dem before me!!!
Didirin. Blind deaf dumb fool!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
kay1one2:

and you believe jesus as son of God aint parable. Ode!!!
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by klax(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
But in a reality why can't people just stay away from their satanic muhammad that anything about him annoys these goats for goodness sake. Leave their muhammad for them stop painting stop drawing he does not deserve to be celebrated he was a saddist and his followers are saddest. You can't please saddist.
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by ChappyChase: 5:44pm On May 04, 2015
Emyben:

Stop lying, Muslims dont number up to 2 billion. Muslims as at 2012 were 1.2 billion. Are u adding 800 million in a space of 3 years? Be objective pls.
My guy I believe say Muslims don reach 2billion ooo!!
Cause those guys they born like geany pigs!! Couple with the fact say them they compete with king Solomon in terms of wives!!!
Very foolish religion!

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by emmatok(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

laughing. commissioner for english. . . whatever u want to believe. . belief it. . i know everyone knows the truth. . .but 90% denies it

Yea, the truth that ya type end-up in Sambisa forest, killing and raping innocent children in deference of your religion.
Well people own guns this days, if you bring your religious wahala to us, we send you a massage to purgatory .

5 Likes

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kay1one2(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2015
korlarday47:

Bring them and slay dem before me!!!
Didirin. Blind deaf dumb fool!

A good condom could've saved the world from you. That wasn't an event but a story!

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by kay1one2(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

and you believe jesus as son of God aint parable. Ode!!!

Per.vert! He was asked and He clearly stated that He was!

1 Like

Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
emmatok:

Yea, the truth that ya type end-up in Sambisa forest, killing and raping innocent children in deference of your religion.
Well people own guns this days, if you bring your religious wahala to us, we send you a massage to purgatory .

smh. . . believe whatever you want. .
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by Henrypraise41(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
sexybaby22:
but why calling HIS name in this matter now?
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by BlueMagic2(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
Moral of the story. Don't MESS WITH TEXAS. We are READY
Re: Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2015
kay1one2:

Per.vert! He was asked and He clearly stated that He was!

show me the verse

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Females Entering Ugandan Stadium Were Searched And Checked Like This / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.