Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Get A Full Bulk Sms Website Built With Spc Or Fully Coded Php Sms Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Full Bulk Sms Website Built With Spc Or Fully Coded Php Sms Website (395 Views)

I Need Code To Change Php Email Message To Php SMS / Get Your Website Built And Get 99.9% Up Time On Your Website Within 3 Days / What Was Linda Ikeji Social Built With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Full Bulk Sms Website Built With Spc Or Fully Coded Php Sms Website by Dionjerry(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2015
will design a full bulk sms website built with sms
portal creator or rather I will sell you the component
software at a low cost or are you tired of Joomla? ...
Get a bulk sms website based on php coding call
08106436062 or email me dionjerry442@gmail.com
Re: Get A Full Bulk Sms Website Built With Spc Or Fully Coded Php Sms Website by KivosWebmasters: 3:07pm On May 06, 2015
Dionjerry:

The Nigerian Internet Webmasters Association (NIWA) has the following aims and objectives:

1. To promote Website designers, developers, programmers and freelancers in Nigeria
2. To help educate members on the need for ethical conduct during programing and web development and all other online activities.
3. To promote a positive online image for Nigeria through its members

Visit http://www.niwa.com.ng for more details.

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit Your Web To Google / Is Your Blog Post Relevant? / ThatSEOTools.com Best Online Seo Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.