Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant (65782 Views)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Pregnant Woman Narrates How Boko Haram Men Took Turns Sleeping With Her In Samb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by iscom(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2015
From one traumatized person to another, the 275 women rescued last week from the evil forest of Sambisa told different tales of woes at the weekend.

During a visit to Malkoi, one of the camps for displaced persons in Yola, Adamawa State, the Daily Times met women young and old, as well as girls who may need a long time to readjust to normal living.

Some of the women disclosed that they trekked for three days before they were rescued and finally arrived in Yola.

Their disheveled and gaunt looks drew sympathy from onlookers. Many of them looked hunger-stricken while the children kept wailing as a result of illness and malnutrition.

Some of the women and children had to be assisted as they could not walk on their own. Another set could not alight from the vehicles that brought them from Sambisa following exhaustion and hunger.
One of the returnees is Asabe Aliyu, a 23-year-old mother of four children from Delsak, a village near Chibok town. She intermittently vomited blood an indication that she sustained internal injuries. She disclosed that beating was the order of the day in the Boko Haram camp. That was in addition to the deployment of all forms of vulgar words. They forced her into marrying somebody after a series of sexual assaults unleashed on her by different men on a daily basis.

Death was the punishment for any infraction or mistake, in Sambisa, under the Islamic sect.
“I was abducted six months ago in Delsak when our village was overrun by Boko Haram. First I had sojourned from my village to a forest close to Cameroun, they turned me into a sex machine. They took turns to sleep with me. Now, I am pregnant and I cannot identify the father,” she said in tears.
If she thought that the pregnancy would elicit compassion from the sect, Asabe was wrong. “With my condition as a pregnant woman, I did the cooking of their food,” she lamented.

Lami Musa clutched a three-day-old baby girl. She looked tired and haggard. Her legs were swollen and a support had to be given to her before she could work.

Fighting back tears tears, she said: “They adducted the whole of my family and killed my husband at Kilkasa forest when I was four months pregnant. They took us to Sambisa forest, we were sleeping in an open field. For days, we went without water or food.”

Lami continued: “Three days ago, I gave birth to this baby girl. As I am talking to you, I cannot ascertain the status of her health. I have not had a bath since I was delivered of the baby. The baby is yet to be bathed too. “

Another woman from Minchika, Maryamu Adamu said she saw hell call Sambisa. She could not tell if her two children and husband were still alive because she had not set her eyes on them since she was captured and taken to the Sambisa forest nine months ago.

She is, however, full of thanks to God that the ordeal appears to have now ended.

Her words: “I know I was dead, my existing now is just a mere shadow of life as nothing moves me. But now that I am here, I confirm that I am a living being.I thank God that I am alive. I thank God.”

A displaced man, staying in Malkoi Camp in Yola, where the women were taken to, had a reunion of sorts. He saw four of his cousins and their children whom the family had thought were dead, among the 275 rescued women. He was full of Joy and openly shed tears.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/in-sambisa-men-took-turns-to-have-me-now-im-pregnant/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by kodded(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2015
undecided

so konji dey follow catch boko boys ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Maczeelly(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2015
Eeyah,,,,,,,,,sorry ooo

7 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by internetpirate: 8:08am On May 04, 2015
Sooo sad!!!

5 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 8:09am On May 04, 2015
I s l a m

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Igwe9(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2015
These Guys are not humans, they are definitely animals and not religious anything. even satan lures and sustains her victims with juicy deals even when the deals are like virtual realities.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Wsdm: 8:37am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m
...under Jonathern's regime.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Haywhymido(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2015
^^nice comment bro.Only idiots will still think dis is abt religion. It may av started frm it but it as gone past it.one bigot (ORE)will keep shouting islam, islam n islam if his living depends on dat word. U must be a born blind 4 u not to see dat all d people interviewed above r muslims. Bro, it's nt to late ooo, u can still gain wisdom at ur age. yes, dont doubt it, all u av to do is START LIVING WITH WISE PEOPLE it will be unconsciously pass to u.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Houseofglam7(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2015
cry
cry
cry

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by 4stylz: 9:13am On May 04, 2015
Wsdm:

Leave Jonathan out of it; Islam is the cause

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:28am On May 04, 2015
These are lives America would have wasted if allowed to do it their way.

Sighting Bokoharam captives was one thing but rescuing them alive is another.

Nigerian Forces knew better, though late but still a great job done.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by NCOIM(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2015
Eiyah.....

May you have miscarriage in Jesus Name grin grin
We don't want to have a terrorist bastard running around our Society cry

I feel your pain but I just have to say this prayer grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by intergral(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2015
Mehn I tink they should eject that boko seed oh!

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:48am On May 04, 2015
No. In Sambisa, lower animals in the shape of men took turns to have you.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by wiringdpt(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2015
Ditch religion, its overrated

5 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by adenine02: 9:50am On May 04, 2015
4stylz:

I think u should also leave islam out of this too
It just total criminal act that has notin to do with religionm

40 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by justi4jesu(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2015
cry cry cry So sad.

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Franzeez(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2015
Wsdm:

Is Isis also Jonathan? Islam is fvcking evil

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by valboy20(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2015
a 23-years-old mother of four children

I HAIL O cheesy grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by adenine02: 9:50am On May 04, 2015
4stylz:

I think u should also leave islam out of this too
It just total criminal act that has notin to do with religion

4 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Missmossy(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2015
Very saddening!

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by sammieguze(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2015
Poor souls

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by intergral(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2015
4stylz:

leave islam out of this, all this people being kidnaped are muslims, even this women...
Is there any christian name like Asabe or lami? Bokoharam is just a fraud cos 90% of casualties are muslim!!!

15 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:52am On May 04, 2015
How can humans be capable of such evil? All for what? A demented philosophy or religion?
Cosmic laws do not falter. One must reap what he sows. Whether in this life or another, those barbarians must taste a fair share of their own evils. I'd rather it be in this life.

4 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by freakcin: 9:52am On May 04, 2015
These guys are really scourge of the earth!

I am a Christian and I refuse to blame Islam for this. These are simply peeps whom devil himself has chosen to carry out his task! I have several Islam friends who denounce this act and by their conduct, they aren't in support of such barbaric acts, btw the so-called muslims seems to be the worst hit! undecided

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by chi4ik4(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2015
Islam & Hausa people with their stupid character. only Muslims are causing problems in f whole world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Guruenny(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2015
Dis people are really evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by bro4u: 9:52am On May 04, 2015
Useless virgin seekers,your god promised you virgins in 'his' heaven but you guys no longer want it instead you alternatively rape our cute and pretty girls here on earth,pls do it no more i'll pray to your god to tripple the virgins for u guys up there....RELIGION OF PISS.

12 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:52am On May 04, 2015
Beasts!

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Obijulius: 9:53am On May 04, 2015
This useless religion again.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.