Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Be A Celebrity On Social Networks – Lifestyle - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be A Celebrity On Social Networks – Lifestyle (381 Views)

Fanslave Tutorial - Earn Money With Social Networks / Start The New Year Off Right By Living A Different Lifestyle! / See How I Make My Little 2k Weekly Refering On Social Networks And My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Celebrity On Social Networks – Lifestyle by LILEBUBE(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2015
This article so many guys has been searching for it, here is it now this article will guide you on how to be a celebrity on social network This article will show you the easiest way to do that

Let’s get the game started

Now our day’s social network is not only a place to meet and CHAT with friends, but almost now a place for big boys and big girls

There is this boy on my facebook friends list, almost three times in a day he will tag me and some other of his friends on his picture, that doesn’t make you a big boy on social network

Mostly likes, comments, your picture, Etc

Let’s start with the article

Listed below are the main things you need for you to be a celebrity on social network

Am going to use facebook as example

Your Posting and Your Status
At least try to write a post that have a correct meaning like proverbs, Don’t be that type of person that will always be posting something like, Oh my gosh I can’t eat and I don’t know why, post jokes like akpos jokes etc, visit some websites like www.nobecrime.com, to get good links that you will be sharing with your friends

Get lyrics from music of artist like 2face, Don Moan, R Kelly, Westlife, One Direction, Mr Lile (but not all Their Lyrics do make sense sometimes, Use your brain and choose the good ones)

Example of posts

CONTINUE READING
http://nobecrime.com/2015/04/how-to-be-a-celebrity-on-social-networks-lifestyle/
Re: How To Be A Celebrity On Social Networks – Lifestyle by loomer: 9:31am On May 04, 2015
U na celeb?

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown Secrets Of Great People / Looking For Where To Get IT Certified? / Training Space For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.