Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather (76638 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / Meet Obi Okeke, Nigerian Who Provides Floyd Mayweather With His Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by januzaj(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2015
You are wonderfully fugly
rheether:
2moro, one yoruba tout go dey bash me for been an igbo girl. #SayNoToYorubaBoiFrnd.
Others awaiting death in Indonesia include,
Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale
Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan
Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu
Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Mekybliss(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2015
Igbo boys : everywhere you go

5 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 04, 2015
July Weather

angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by yorke1: 1:04pm On May 04, 2015
kilokeys:
Okeke... i wasn't expecting to see a Kunle..

ibo boyz

na joke o.. say No to Tribalophobia grin

Kunle probably still eating Amala @ age 35 under his parents roof.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Masterclass32: 1:06pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
2moro, one yoruba tout go dey bash me for been an igbo girl. #SayNoToYorubaBoiFrnd.

cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by yorke1: 1:07pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:

Are you sure you are Igbo? Just asking because you are lipsrsealed
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Beface(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2015
That na Igbo boy no doubt but most of them outside the country are into drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by MugabeRobert: 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:

See this fugly thing? I'd rather fvck a camel than this toad.

Meanwhile, here are your ibo brothers making us proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by KingTom(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
JoeCutie, read the headline bro. Investments my Foot! grin
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by MugabeRobert: 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
yorke1:

Kunle probably still eating Amala @ age 35 under his parents roof.

Like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
It's funny how the same expensive fast cars they buy end up killing them..may weather hope youre saving up for rainy days...

Enjoy!!...

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by onila(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
proud of him smiley
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by XBLadez: 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
Twistaray:

grin

Chestbeating at its altitude. Must you drag yoruba tribe into this?

Are yeeboo the only tribe doing well outside nigeria?
Life isn't all about money and wealth...
Stop this jealousy yoruba are proud of their culture and our culture/language is going places/taking over the world. grin
Shut your dirty, maggot-filled mouth! Useless bastard with 43 tribal marks!! Where did that guy mention Yoruba in his post? Bastard!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kodded(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2015
Saklekplus:

Guy wake u..

I don't trust igbo on this, he maybe cocaine dealer that leads to that company, I know that nemesis will caught him up one day, were the world will see the sources of his boom, u know oyinbo people, their is nothing like immunity in their country....
angry

Bad belle ! embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by ekiloui(f): 1:16pm On May 04, 2015
wunmite90:
I have heard an interview of the guy b4. Whn floyd called him at 2am to deliver a bugatti within 24 hours. He said it was the hardest thing he has ever done

But he is just like chiweto ejeofo. His only connection with africa is the name, he even has pure american accent.

I hope his father tells him about his root though

Jealousy ridden post. Someone that said he experienced the start of the civil war and spent his early years in Nigeria. Read b4 commenting.

Btw it's Chiwetalu Ejiofor

4 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by anonimi: 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
Anyone has records of Mayweather's PHILANTROPY and charitable acts/ giving

Manny Pacquiao to donate £40m earnings from Floyd Mayweather fight to charity

More from: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/574203/Manny-Pacquiao-donate-Mayweather-fight-earning-charity

Compare & contrast =>

Floyd Mayweather Shuns Charitable Giving, Says He Makes Money For Himself

Late last year, radio personality Kelly Mac interviewed outspoken and undefeated boxer Floyd Mayweather. The boxer confessed that he has a “good heart,” but that he does not feel obligated to give to charities, specifically in Africa.

“[People] say ‘well, he got all this money, why is he not giving to Africa?’” starts Mayweather. “Well, what has Africa given to us? What has Africa came and gave to my children and to my family? Things work two ways.”

He then discussed the threat that he believes giving too much money to charity can cause.

“Everybody’s always talking about giving, giving, giving. That’s the problem. Everybody’s doing so much giving, at the end of the day, they may not have nothing. Then they’ll say ‘why was he giving this to that person, and giving this to that person when he should have been saving?’”

Mayweather goes on to say that he should be able to do whatever he wants with his earnings, such as using it to provide for himself and his family.

More from: http://financialjuneteenth.com/floyd-mayweather-shuns-charitable-giving-says-he-makes-money-for-himself/

When other races- white, yellow, red etc- treat us BLACK like shiit we should understand a little bit why that is so. It is called GROUP reputation!

Thankfully, not all black celebrities are like this.
Oprah Winfrey, the Williams sisters on my mind.
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by swezenberg(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:

Do you mingle with touts because I know a saying that goes thus "Show me your frieds and I will tell you who you truly are"
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by realtestament(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2015
Nna idikwa tight

3 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by micktoxin(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2015
kodded:
cool

my yoruba brodaz una dey ? tongue
Some of us are worth some few millions in dollars you know? This is nothing. I know a man called Mr Akinola, that made $70 million dollars from his hedge fund last year. The point is, Yorubas abroad are just as successful as igbos.
Anyways, fair play to the brother and God bless his and other fellow naija citizen's hustle.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by buJu234: 1:21pm On May 04, 2015
please will u guys stop this east coast(igbo) vs west coast (yoruba) war sef?

7 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by iwatch: 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
come o, e b like say Yoruba boys do u strong thing sha. dem don blast and fvck you tire so tey u turn black like yoruba AMALA grin grin grin na dat wan make u hate them?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Obijulius: 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
Men see the crowd viewing this topic.

Them no fit talk...

I am proud to be IGBO.

WE DONT SELL OUT. We know no leader, we lead.

The hateful tribe just they look. They can't post a single comment.

I no call name but you know yourself aha

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Ekaka1(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
So, that makes okeke what?
A car manufacturer or just a car seller?

I'm yet to get it though...
I'm not about to brag or anything like that 'cos I have a very good job in the Oil/gas and I've worked here for close to 2 decades but if I have the opportunity to sell those kinds of cars to the type of high profile people mentioned here, I will resign and go sell those cars ASAP.
Google up those cars and you will find that they're not your every day machines on display in car shops or those you go chasing folks all over the place to come and buy. No, your clients always come calling.....the cars advertise themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2015
Childish comments

*walks out*
Proudly Igbo!
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by hpk(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2015
there's alot to this story than his tribe. my fellow countrymen learn the morals and build on it.
p.s i'm an igbo boy.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Myself2(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2015
DEM IBO BOYZ

HA ANAAGHA ACHIKWANU KOBU IFURU UKWU EZE HA

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by SenatorM(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2015
While the Lazy Yorubas are doing bus drivers, conductors and Agbero in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by micktoxin(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2015
Reddit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaGmHm7CUuM
Forget tribalism. Though I am successful in my own way, but I still got inspired by that video.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 04, 2015
januzaj:
You are wonderfully fugly Others awaiting death in Indonesia include,
Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale
Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan
Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu
Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa.
thunder we go fire u dey do press up in sambisa forest .....EWU

4 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Popemax(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2015
rheether:
Finish them part 2

3 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by januzaj(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
thunder we go fire u dey do press up in sambisa forest .....EWU

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by UncleJudax(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
So, that makes okeke what?
A car manufacturer or just a car seller?

I'm yet to get it though...
Being on nairaland makes you what? Seun Osewa?

Hustle hard son. Or you going die a poor yorubalander. mtcheew

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.