Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather (76579 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / Meet Obi Okeke, Nigerian Who Provides Floyd Mayweather With His Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by PAINGAIN: 4:44pm On May 04, 2015
hayoakins:
May weather may go broke in no time sad
I don't think so. One thing that kills or makes most of these people in developed countries is credit. U buy a house,car,furniture,cellphone,and a whole lot of other things on credit and u pay for all these ur whole life. A house of 1million dollars u bought today,30 years later u r still paying for it. According to dat interview, everything mayweather bought he paid cash. He signs his cheques, controls his money. That nicca ain't gonna b broke. Just this afternoon I went to MTN dealership here in johannesburg bcus I needed a new phone, guess what, they said they don't sell for cash that its only on credit. I gave them the finger and went to a nigerian shop and bought d same phone. Credit made tyson,holyfied,MJ, broke.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2015
Twistaray:

Youbeing delusional now.
Money,wealth isn't everything, its about making good/positive impact.

Anyway, it's obvious you want to compete.
You can swallow this with that stone you yeeboo call akpu.

grin

a Yoruba man owns Gatwick Airport in London. For avoidance of doubt,

www.nairaland.com/399854/nigerian-buys-gatwick-airport-uk.

I hate cheast beating die

No be only Gatwick Airport...We go soon hear say na Yoruba man owns the Hilton and even Hollywood! Nonsense!!
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:

No be only Gatwick Airport...We go soon hear say na Yoruba man owns the Hilton and even Hollywood! Nonsense!!

Why do you people,especially yeeboo call black white?
Why not dipute my claim or counter it rather than resulting to insult.

Cheii
I tire oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
fairygeh:

You need a Yoruba boyfriend. Ur igbo boyfriend impact not showing in your looks.
BTW, Are u in anyway related to my mechanic?

Chai! This my Igbo sister's comment really pained you for you to have quoted her twice! grin grin Show us your own fine face nah make we see and not the artwork on your profile! Oh...i just remembered...YoruBAD ladies love bleaching and excessive makeup which makes them look like fake cheap artwork

3 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
Yep! These noise makers have forgotten that the world is now one huge village and information can be sourced with just a click.

Twistaray:

Hmmm
Something to take home.
Yey Yey oo

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
See weting my yeeboo broda dey celebrate.

Na wah oo grin

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/obi-okeke-fusion-luxury-motors-crooked-car-broker-c695861.html

Obi Okeke fusion luxury motors
Posted: 2014-01-01 by    Hansnguyen
Crooked car broker
Complaint Rating:
Contact information:
Fusion luxury motors
Chatsworth, United States
Obi Okeke is a scoundrel. It is just that simple. I have tried to leave feedback on cars.com, but for some reason that site seems to reject negative reviews of car brokers. Okeke sold me a 430 Ferrari which had undisclosed engine issues that did not make it into carfax. Post sale, he ignored my calls and emails, and finally told me that he was not responsible for anything that was not in the contract. Although technically, he was right, his attitude, which showed undeserved arrogance and contempt for someone who just bought an expensive car from him, showed that he has no class and is a miserable person. Based on my experience, you get no support or even a return email from Okeke after buying a car from him. I have also learned that he is a one man operation, and most of his cars are consigned. Don't deal with this jerk. There are many other people you can buy cars from.

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating
 8th of Jan, 2014 by   DRhaps 0 Votes
Obi Okeke is a downright criminal. I am surprised that FBI and DMV have not shut him down. Obi? how do you sleep at night?
! Report Spam
 9th of Jan, 2014 by   DRhaps 0 Votes
obi okeke brokers lemoned porsche
! Report Spam
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   LAcar Collector 0 Votes
I also had a bad experience buying a car from Okeke and Fusion Luxury Motors. Ask around and get references before you do anything with this mouse of a man. He is a one person operation and will say or do anything to sell a car. Cleche but true in this case. Be very very careful with this one.
! Report Spam
 14th of Nov, 2014 by   JUNG65748 0 Votes
Obi Okeke is a Chatsworth based car broker that lives off a few clients in the entertainment industry. He tries to create an impression that he is connected to celebs and is big time. He is not. He is just a 3rd rate slimy hustler that tries to hawk used exotics or whatever he can hustle. Low life... Apparently he sells a few cars to Mayweather, and tries to leverage that dubious relationship. There are many other car brokers that will lie a bit less than Obi. He is the epitome of dishonest.
! Report Spam
 25th of Dec, 2014 by   Porsche911collector 0 Votes
Obi Okeke sells problem cars... Dealing with him is a disaster. Stay away from this hustler... He gets no repeat business other than floyd... The guy is a total scammer. Worst reputation in the industry.
! Report Spam
 12th of Apr, 2015 by   Halaback 0 Votes
Something is wrong with the logic I see in these posts. If he sells such horrible luxury autos "Lemons". Why would celebrities like Mayweather continue to spend millions of dollars with him? Apparently Mayweather alone has purchased 39 luxury vehicles from this man. The lesson here folks is when purchasing such an expensive auto, you may want to get a lawyer to look over the contract. It is not the dealers fault if the buyer doesn't take time to read the fine print. Contracts can be changed prior to signing to suit the interests of both parties.

Criminality..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by RaptorX: 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
this post can only come from a senseless person...see as u burn (black) resemble chimpanzee come still ugly like banse.. doom should be ur middle name..anuofia
Why do Africans insult each other by saying someone is too black? This is like the third person making mockery of this young lady complexion. Is this self hatred or what, never heard oyinbo insult each other by saying the person is too white. Like a Portuguese calling a Swede as being too white, like a Nigerian will insult a Ghanaian as being too black, there is something wrong with black people.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fairygeh(f): 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
ifechez:

There is something wrong with your sight. She is definitely beautiful. Show us your real pix not the animation on ur dp
I don't reply foolish people,sorry look elsewhere,u are too daft to get my attentionlipsrsealed
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fairygeh(f): 4:56pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:

Chai! This my Igbo sister's comment really pained you for you to have quoted her twice! grin grin Show us your own fine face nah make we see and not the artwork on your profile! Oh...i just remembered...YoruBAD ladies love bleaching and excessive makeup which makes them look like fake cheap artwork
Sorry,i don't reply worthless,inconsequentual people like u.pele,try look for attention elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 4:59pm On May 04, 2015
Foolish idddiot, you should be fighting for your trashy alien looking people that are known for nothing other than for sex and eating anything walking and crawling.

kodded:
mind you am from cross river state but I just hate the way you and your yoruba folks insult and make mockery of the ibo tribe and blame them for any offenses committed by a nigerian abroad ........ You hate them so much yet you cannot allow them to create their own country

...........Hypocrite angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fairygeh(f): 4:59pm On May 04, 2015
Luukasz:
Yoruba tout...so what are we goin to say about the igbo touts,& besides how did u let a TOUT have sex with you,now that he has dumped u then all you can say is that Yoruba boyfriends are Tout,Kid..next time open yur eyes & dont fall in love with a TOUT..DIDINRIN
Hahahha,
She has obviously been used and dumped by a yoruba guy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
Twistaray:
See weting my yeeboo broda dey celebrate.

Na wah oo grin

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/obi-okeke-fusion-luxury-motors-crooked-car-broker-c695861.html

Obi Okeke fusion luxury motors
Posted: 2014-01-01 by    Hansnguyen
Crooked car broker
Complaint Rating:
Contact information:
Fusion luxury motors
Chatsworth, United States
Obi Okeke is a scoundrel. It is just that simple. I have tried to leave feedback on cars.com, but for some reason that site seems to reject negative reviews of car brokers. Okeke sold me a 430 Ferrari which had undisclosed engine issues that did not make it into carfax. Post sale, he ignored my calls and emails, and finally told me that he was not responsible for anything that was not in the contract. Although technically, he was right, his attitude, which showed undeserved arrogance and contempt for someone who just bought an expensive car from him, showed that he has no class and is a miserable person. Based on my experience, you get no support or even a return email from Okeke after buying a car from him. I have also learned that he is a one man operation, and most of his cars are consigned. Don't deal with this jerk. There are many other people you can buy cars from.

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating
 8th of Jan, 2014 by   DRhaps 0 Votes
Obi Okeke is a downright criminal. I am surprised that FBI and DMV have not shut him down. Obi? how do you sleep at night?
! Report Spam
 9th of Jan, 2014 by   DRhaps 0 Votes
obi okeke brokers lemoned porsche
! Report Spam
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   LAcar Collector 0 Votes
I also had a bad experience buying a car from Okeke and Fusion Luxury Motors. Ask around and get references before you do anything with this mouse of a man. He is a one person operation and will say or do anything to sell a car. Cleche but true in this case. Be very very careful with this one.
! Report Spam
 14th of Nov, 2014 by   JUNG65748 0 Votes
Obi Okeke is a Chatsworth based car broker that lives off a few clients in the entertainment industry. He tries to create an impression that he is connected to celebs and is big time. He is not. He is just a 3rd rate slimy hustler that tries to hawk used exotics or whatever he can hustle. Low life... Apparently he sells a few cars to Mayweather, and tries to leverage that dubious relationship. There are many other car brokers that will lie a bit less than Obi. He is the epitome of dishonest.
! Report Spam
 25th of Dec, 2014 by   Porsche911collector 0 Votes
Obi Okeke sells problem cars... Dealing with him is a disaster. Stay away from this hustler... He gets no repeat business other than floyd... The guy is a total scammer. Worst reputation in the industry.
! Report Spam
 12th of Apr, 2015 by   Halaback 0 Votes
Something is wrong with the logic I see in these posts. If he sells such horrible luxury autos "Lemons". Why would celebrities like Mayweather continue to spend millions of dollars with him? Apparently Mayweather alone has purchased 39 luxury vehicles from this man. The lesson here folks is when purchasing such an expensive auto, you may want to get a lawyer to look over the contract. It is not the dealers fault if the buyer doesn't take time to read the fine print. Contracts can be changed prior to signing to suit the interests of both parties.

Criminality..

[size=18pt]He is a scammer and yet top celebrities like MayWeather and other Hollywood top shots do business with him on a steady routine? You really are so pained about this development to have been wasting your data subscription which "mummy gave you money to buy" to dig deep into the life of my brother Obi Okeke grin grin grin Even high profile companies like Apple, Samsung,Ford etc have negative reviews too. So go somewhere and hibernate in pain like a wounded puppy or better still, drink otapiapia like your yoruBAD political god-father Awo-lo-OLE! [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:

He is a scammer and yet top celebrities like MayWeather and other Hollywood top shots do business with him on a steady routine? You really are so pained about this development to have been wasting your data subscription which "mummy gave you money to buy" to dig deep into the life of my brother Obi Okeke grin grin grin Even high profile companies like Apple, Samsung,Ford etc have negative reviews too. So go somewhere and hibernate in pain like a wounded puppy or better still, drink otapiapia like your yoruBAD political god-father Awo-lo-OLE!

Oh really?
Pain?
Dude read up please.
I belief u can read wella?
Ose Ose Ose mehnnn
Pain ke
Nah wah oo wonder shall never cease grin

Infact you should be ashamed,cover your face right now for praising criminality.
Pain ko, akpu ni

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
fairygeh:

Sorry,i don't reply worthless,inconsequentual people like u.pele,try look for attention elsewhere

Chai! diaris God ooo! See painment

By the way, it's not inconsequentual...It's inconsequential

Awo-OLE-owo's free education at work! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kodded(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
I am stupid and hopeless
idiotttt angry angry angry angry angry angry

Tribal bigot all you know is to insult other people tribe ..... Foolish gorilla angry

Btw if you claim we are aliens why don't you want us to declare the republic of biafra so we can leave nigeria with you guys

........Irritating hypocrite angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 5:10pm On May 04, 2015
Your mad mother is the one you are talking to goat!

Who is holding you? You will remain 7th class citizens if you are waiting for me to come and untie you.

Bastardd from a lineage of itch scratchers and slaves!

kodded:
idiotttt angry angry angry angry angry angry

Tribal bigot all you know is to insult other people tribe ..... Foolish gorilla angry

Btw if you claim we are aliens why don't you want us to declare the republic of biafra so we can leave nigeria with you guys

........Irritating hypocrite angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
Foolish idddiot, you should be fighting for your trashy alien looking people that are known for nothing other than for sex and eating anything walking and crawling.

[size=18pt]We IGBOS have a heritage and Origin! We are not like the tribe whose fore-father was said to have fallen from the sky! Now tell me who are the alien-lookalike peeps here? Omo Skyfall! grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fairygeh(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:

Chai! diaris God ooo! See painment

By the way, it's not inconsequentual...It's inconsequential

Awo-OLE-owo's free education at work! grin grin grin

Go and dieeeeeeeeeeeeere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
Twistaray:

Yet yoruba dude are taking your ladies home every sat?

Your d.p says it all, I can see how beautiful you are.
Abeg sad

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...wait dude that's my ibo sister! So not cool!! grin hahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaha. Why you so evil grin how dear you insinuate that my ibo sister looks like a dehydrated sponge bob? angry

3 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Luukasz(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
fairygeh:
Hahahha,
She has obviously been used and dumped by a yoruba guy cheesy cheesy
Is that why she have to say YORUBA BOYFRIENDS are TOUTS??..she should av said her boyfriend is a tout & not that yoruba boyfriends are touts..& besides that a guy used & dumped U doesn't mean all the other guys are the same

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 04, 2015
fairygeh:

Go and dieeeeeeeeeeeeere cheesy

After you do and buried with a plate of amala and ewedu in your grave! grin grin B*tch!!
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 5:18pm On May 04, 2015
We all know you ibos have nothing called heritage. We know how you became humans after having lived in the forest as gorillas for centuries.

The only reason you are trying hard to compensate for your inferiority complex is because you are descendants of Idare monkeys, and you know it.

lawanson44:

[size=18pt]We IGBOS have a heritage and Origin! We are not like the tribe whose fore-father was said to have fallen from the sky! Now tell me who are the alien-lookalike peeps here? Omo Skyfall! grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2015
lestat:

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...wait dude that's my ibo sister! So not cool!! grin hahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaha. Why you so evil grin how dear you insinuate that my ibo sister looks like she dehydrated sponge bob? angry

Isoke cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fairygeh(f): 5:20pm On May 04, 2015
Luukasz:
Is that why she have to say YORUBA BOYFRIENDS are TOUTS??..she should av said her boyfriend is a tout & not that yoruba boyfriends are touts..& besides that a guy used & dumped U doesn't mean all the other guys are the same
Are u seriously minding the fool?
That local thing spewing rubbish about my own brothers. She's an 1 diot now.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Twistaray(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
We all know you ibos have nothing call heritage. We know how you became humans after having lived in the forest as gorillas for centuries.

The only reason you are trying hard to compensate for your inferiority complex is because you are descendants of Idare monkeys, and you know it.

Cheii ouch ouch ouch!
Please easy! grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
[size=14pt]Chai! I dedicate this thread to Floyd Money Mayweather for his ubiquitous victory over the weekend and being so wise to know it pays to do huge deals with my Igbo Brothers...

I also dedicate it to Obi Okeke for making we sons of Igbo proud and teaching yorubastards everywhere esp in Nairaland that we can be successful without doing drugs, scamming and being involved in Health Insurance Scams like yorubaboons in the UK giving Nigeria a bad name...

A big thank you to especially to my lovely and pretty "unbleached" rheether my sister from another mother whose comment has caused a huge avalanche and tsunami here on Nairaland making the wide-nosed ewedu and amala tribesmen want to commit suicide! grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Luukasz(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
fairygeh:
Are u seriously minding the fool?
That local thing spewing rubbish about my own brothers. She's an 1 diot now.
I no dey mind her ohh..but the thing is,u av to let people who talk while their brain is Off or perhaps Dead know that what they are saying is trash.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by fairygeh(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
lawanson44:

After you do and buried with a plate of amala and ewedu in your grave! grin grin B*tch!!
Bastard,werey alaso,oloriburuku omo ale jatijati,oponu
One word of advice for u,go and do something useful with ur life , its obvious u are idle,
Killing yourself over one man who has done well for himself, then you ignorant lots start screaming tribalism like he even knows u or shares his money with you, fighting over the Internet on something like this .lawanson 44,how foolish can you be?even the most stupid call you stupid. Your daftness is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by IGBOSON1: 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
This is the crook ibos are celebrating. He doesn't own the company, he's just a hustler, one of the many Agents there on commission.

This one of the report against him as he will soon land in jail.

The news of him selllling the cars to floyd is fake cos the company he doesn't own sold it and he got a picture with Floyd.

And please scroll down to hear what people are saying about him.

I would have posted more of his criminal activities if not that I'm currently on phone and about.

^^^You're one jealous bastard!

Says a lot about you that you read this thread and immediately went digging for dirt on the guy! Does it make you feel better? How dare a 'Igbo' make a name for himself in the US.....how dare him! Didn't he get the memo? Being Igbo, he's not allowed to raise above a certain glass ceiling in life....certainly not above the level apportioned for him and his people by the bitter and bile-filled likes of whitecat1 and his ilk! Na God save am say he no dey for naija where e for dey easy to sabotage his investments!

Dude!....This is the US we're talking about: the most litigious nation on earth! If he was as crooked as the rants in that blog you dug up suggest, he would have been cooling his heels in a federal penitentiary by now! Those guys posting all that rubbish are probably jealous bad-belle Nigerians like you anyway...looking to ruin his good name and business just to feel good about themselves! That's what Nigerians a re good at: crabs-in-a-barrel syndrome!

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
We all know you ibos have nothing call heritage. We know how you became humans after having lived in the forest as gorillas for centuries.

At least, this is pictural evidence of whose tribesmen have very close blood ties with gorillas and chimpanzees grin grin

So do a very thorough check on your own family lineage...you could be linked to Orangutans grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by kodded(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2015
whitecat1:
I will suck my father diick and after that I will suck my mother dry juice and then finger my sister and fvck my brother later on because that is what my yoruba tradition said we should be doing

tribal goat
Re: Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather by whitecat1: 5:35pm On May 04, 2015
You better believe it that there's no way Floyd would spend 20% of his gross income from a fight of a lifetime on cars from a dealership like this.

Naughtysite:

Money and success are very intoxicating. In his mind now, that money will never finish. Yet I learnt his next fight will be his last before retirement.

Will cars earn him more money ? No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.