Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore (27700 Views)

Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2015
Nigerian Govt should send competent lawyers to represent these people in those countries. After all proceedings they should give reports. This will justify any action taken by those countries. Pleading for clemency after judgment brings undue sentiments and hatred.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by justi4jesu(f): 1:41pm On May 04, 2015
isan:
you can to dat for yur brothers dying in asia

So they are not equally your brothers right angry angry You must be from South Africa sad
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by isan(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

So they are not equally your brothers right angry angry You must be from South Africa sad
we are different people with different ideologies

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 04, 2015
Bnladan:
It must be brought oo, we can't deny d fact dat criminals frm a specific region are tarnishn our image...dey re born criminals...crime is running in dia bloodstream

I believe that you should always do unto others what you want them to do unto you. Even we get insults hurled us left and right, it doesn't mean we should do the same.

Outside the country, we're all Nigerians, so this negative image affects us all. Let's look for a way to curb these crimes instead of trading insults.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by princdebola201(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2015
Without reading the Article I can bet with My Life that those Culprits, 90 percent of them re from a chest beating tribe in Nigeria..their Motto is to Drag Nigeria's name on the Mud everywhere they Go..#RIP IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by QuotaSystem: 1:47pm On May 04, 2015
MugabeRobert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

Just watch this video.

I know, i saw the video last week and was happy the Indonesian interrogator specifically mentioned Igbo as the criminals destroying lives and disgracing Nigeria, though at the end of the day, they will be known as Nigerian criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2015
madridguy:
Such a bad news..... Enough of killing our brothers in Asia........I think it is time our politician will call themselves in order and use our stolen wealth to develop our country so that our brothers will stop all these illicit business.

God will rescue you all.

our brothers or your brothers?

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by knightsTempler: 1:52pm On May 04, 2015
Terrible, terrible, terrible, the love for money leading many to their death.

I hate to say this but, my Igbo brothers should use their brain and look for other ways to make money other than what Will lead them to their untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 04, 2015
Why are my igbo brothers so greedy?? The love of money has eaten deep into them, so sad...

Didn't even know the executed Okwudili Ayotanze was from my village until my brother told me last week. . it's so heartbreaking, so many Igbos are making money legally, why can't they tow same path??

Really annoying, mtcheeeeeww.... Instead of Ndigbo community to talk about how to sensitize their youth, they're talking about Buhari. ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Tomtoxic: 2:03pm On May 04, 2015
Lol kill dem fast fast abeg greedy bunch of chest beaters I went to buy belt u would'nt believe dis greedy bastard go dye red belt to black tank god I saw it on time Igbo people were d ones also disgracing Nigeria in south africa

3 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by ishaq86: 2:05pm On May 04, 2015
They all knew it was a suicidal mission, trafficking drugs in dis countries. Indonesia, China etc have evry right to execute dem. Clearly it's stated in their visas and boldly written in their Airports to warn pple and yet wen d go ahead to execute their victims, pple will stat calling dem names. Do u have any idea d damage drugs is doing to pple? Thousands of pple are killed in Mexico in drug cartels wars. I just wish FG Will extend dis Punishment to Nigeria, it's a welcome idea.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 04, 2015
and biafra's said they want south south to join them and be liberated? no way!!!

even on south African site, they specify the region Nigerian drug dealer come from (south eastern people).

na wa to this people, na only them dey Nigeria sef??

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by bakila: 2:08pm On May 04, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Just watch this video.
Sad, true, unfortunate but with some element of tribal triumphalism.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by 500GP: 2:11pm On May 04, 2015
IBO AND DRUG TRAFFICKING

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by kennes10: 2:14pm On May 04, 2015
Bnladan:
It must be brought oo, we can't deny d fact dat criminals frm a specific region are tarnishn our image...dey re born criminals...crime is running in dia bloodstream
Atleast it's all cos of money. Do u know hw many RAPIST nd PAEDOPHILE we have 4rm a particular region... dey re lucky it's nt death penalty

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Seunboss(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2015
Ndi igbo kwenu!! Make una no vex. I just wan talk true. Some tym ago, naija ladies were goin abroad for prostitution. Most from d south-south, east next. All naija, even ibo were pointing fingers at edo girls. I am half bini. As a mata of fact it was statistically true. Now e don reach drugs, from S.A to china, evrybody dey shout ibo. And all those names except one are ibo, evryday drug issues- Naija/ibo. Ngwa, ndi igbo, kedu onye bu onyisi na drugs. Market fraud na ibo. Just 2 days ago an ibo man tried passing off a dyed belt to me as brand new 4 nu benin markt. Don't get me wrong. I love ibos. I av ibo frenz. Most of d babes wey i dey eye na ibo, i honestly don't want u guyz to leave. I mean, if nkechi go back to Enugu-Ezike, i fit break down, collapse nd die(exaggeration). I lov y'all, i swear. Bt even among my ibo frenz, na money dem take Bleep up. I'm wit y'all body and soul( i wish Nkechi wuld b dat wit me tho). Bt we all need to improve.

6 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Samirana360(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2015
superior1:
99.9% of these people are from a particular region of Nigeria.

Edit.
Before you quote me to say nonsense, there is nothing enthnocentric about my comment, it is a fact drawn from the details availed. Until you people realize you have some cultural challenges, you will not evolve beyond the empty chest-beating that is now generally accepted as the hallmark of your tribe.
Bastard

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by hustla(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2015
There are some countries you will be very stupid to carry drugs to
Asian countries are a No No

But they still wont listen

132 is a huge number though, shows how our societal values have been degraded and how the economy is
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by bakila: 2:20pm On May 04, 2015
softysparky:

Searching for chibok girls.
Are in the air or on land?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by eagleeyez: 2:25pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by akaahs(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2015
Atleast they're helping us to weedout d bad eggs among us. RIP in advance.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Slimmos(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2015
People from a particular region want to use d money gotten from drugs traficking biz to pay their high rate of bride price

Quote me and amadioha will cut ur life short

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2015
blackrules1:
who don see alert?
abeg which alert?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by dayodare49o: 2:33pm On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Seconded, they knew it was a death penalty so there should be no cause for alarm.
you are right jare.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 04, 2015
superior1:
99.9% of these people are from a particular region of Nigeria.

Edit.
Before you quote me to say nonsense, there is nothing enthnocentric about my comment, it is a fact drawn from the details availed. Until you people realize you have some cultural challenges, you will not evolve beyond the empty chest-beating that is now generally accepted as the hallmark of your tribe.

the igbos right?

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 04, 2015
sammieguze:
So?

Am sorry but i don't pity criminals.

Wish our 'lootocratic' leaders get this kinda punishment too
pls what do u do for living presently?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
adenine02:
If dey actually commit d crime I think dey shld not b pardon angry
So many igbos angry

are u igbophobia?
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nicepoker(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2015
madridguy:
Such a bad news..... Enough of killing our brothers in Asia........I think it is time our politician will call themselves in order and use our stolen wealth to develop our country so that our brothers will stop all these illicit business.

God will rescue you all.
that's not enough excuse. Join them if u feel the business is legal. Stop blaming the govt. For useless acts committed by some nigerians. Even in developed countries criminals are also found.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nicepoker(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
kennes10:
Atleast it's all cos of money. Do u know hw many RAPIST nd PAEDOPHILE we have 4rm a particular region... dey re lucky it's nt death penalty
spill the region pls.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Nicepoker(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2015
smartireke:

abeg which alert?
his debit alert.
Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by adenine02: 3:07pm On May 04, 2015
smartireke:

are u igbophobia?
No bro buh so many of d name r igbo

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking: 132 Nigerians Waiting To Die In China, Indonesia, Singapore by Slimmos(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Just watch this video.
i just finished watching d video...even d white police man knows dat igbos are our problem and it is evident in their actions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. / Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo) / Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.