Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here (39877 Views)

Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Where To Learn Make Up Artistry / When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shadow brush

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Eye brow filler

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Cream concealer like Milani secret cover.

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Stick concealer

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Liquid

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tip of the day: For ladies with extremely oily skin that primer can't control, please try milk of magnesia. You can get it at the pharmacy.

Just use it as you would use a face primer before foundation application. Works like magic.

For dry skin, please always moisturize your face.

1 Like

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Favykul: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
MaraCruiz:
Eye brow filler
please how can i use d filler? A friend bought it 4 me bt i dont knw hw to use it; zaron eyebrow filler precisely
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
After outlining your brows, you can use the filler to fill in like creating imaginary brow hairs.

Zaron brow filler comes with a tiny brush and you can use that to fill in.

It's just like creating strokes with pencil.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Favykul: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
MaraCruiz:
After outlining your brows, you can use the filler to fill in like creating imaginary brow hairs.

Zaron brow filler comes with a tiny brush and you can use that to fill in.

It's just like creating strokes with pencil.
thanks dearie
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
MaraCruiz:
Tip of the day: For ladies with extremely oily skin that primer can't control, please try milk of magnesia. You can get it at the pharmacy.

Just use it as you would use a face primer before foundation application. Works like magic.

For dry skin, please always moisturize your face.

I use MeNow primer.
Sweat still takes over the face after using it. The problem is not oil but sweat
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Immaangel(f): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Pls don't see this as a stupid question, how do I get a straight line under my eyebrow. My curves and lines are always shakey and untidy. Pls how do I get that perfect straight line I always see on peoples faces?
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Larablink(f): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Am really enjoying your teaching your doing a great job.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by maryjoyce(f): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
@maracruiz u're doing a great job, God bless. As much as I love beautiful brows I hardly get it right and the few times I do, I end up rubbing it off in less Dan 1hour.No thanks to sweat on my forehead. So what can I use? Pls note. I ve an oily skin. And pls, which good concealer can conceal mild acne scars on my nose. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by kowhosandra: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
thanks for the great job. God will enlarge ur coast. pls sorry if this question is a stupid one. i dont undstand what u mean by loose powder and how do u know the oil mattifying foundation. thanks in anticipation. :Pthanks for the great job. God will enlarge ur coast. pls sorry if this question is a stupid one. i dont undstand what u mean by loose powder and how do u know the oil mattifying foundation. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Sorry for the late response. Been extremely busy.

@ Inyinya: you can still benefit from the milk of magnesia. It's 1k+ and you can get it at the pharmacy. Might help with the sweat. Then, try making up in an airy and cool atmosphere. Don't make up in a stuffy room.

@Imma: Always sharpen your pencil before you draw any stroke. Keep your hand straight (not shaky) and follow your natural hair line. It will help if your brow is already well shaped. Then if you stray, don't worry you can always correct it with your concealer when highlighting.

@Mary: note my comment for Imma and Inyinya above. Then you can use Milani secret cover to conceal your spots.

@Sandra: Loose powder is powder in loose form not pressed or compact. You will know oil mattifying foundation by reading the inscription on the foundation pack. Oil mattifying foundation will always use words like "oil free", "mattifying" "water based" etc

It shows that the water content is higher than the oil content of the product.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2015
Loose powder

1 Like

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thanks. I usually make up in an airy room tho, but after staying outside for 5 minutes, beads of sweat develop. Thanks again
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by sugarcoatted(f): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
MaraCruiz:
Sorry for the late response. Been extremely busy.

@ Inyinya: you can still benefit from the milk of magnesia. It's 1k+ and you can get it at the pharmacy. Might help with the sweat. Then, try making up in an airy and cool atmosphere. Don't make up in a stuffy room.

@Imma: Always sharpen your pencil before you draw any stroke. Keep your hand straight (not shaky) and follow your natural hair line. It will help if your brow is already well shaped. Then if you stray, don't worry you can always correct it with your concealer when highlighting.

@Mary: note my comment for Imma and Inyinya above. Then you can use Milani secret cover to conceal your spots.

@Sandra: Loose powder is powder in loose form not pressed or compact. You will know oil mattifying foundation by reading the inscription on the foundation pack. Oil mattifying foundation will always use words like "oil free", "mattifying" "water based" etc

It shows that the water content is higher than the oil content of the product.
What's the difference between those ones they write creme-to-powder and the normal foundation in tubes? N which is better for different skin types
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by GloriaAdanne: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Larablink(f): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please check my work, am having problem with my brows because I didn't shape it well.

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by kowhosandra: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
pls check mine for any correction

3 Likes

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by sugarcoatted(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
How about the powder they write mattifying powder, not foundation. eg zaron. Are they good for oily skin.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by Immaangel(f): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
I came across some pencil like concealers pls which shade of colour should I buy cos almost all of them are fine, pls help....
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by blacqueen(f): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Wow...av bin richly blessed with this training....God bless u.
Rate my make up

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by princesschizy: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Am in
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by kowhosandra: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
good evening all, how was service
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by 6ixers(f): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2015
You can achieve a beautiful skin without steroid,hydoquinone,mercury or any harsh chemicals.
Our products infused with safe and effective skin care ingredient that keeps all skin types glowing and radiant..
With our stretch marks and old scars removal,half cast tone,whitening creams and soap,exfoliating kits,kojie soap,dark knuckle removal,face cream and many more..
we can help make your skin a royal statement
wats app 09026560020
or add up 218a95d1

1 Share

Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
@ Sugarcoatted: cream to powder foundation glides on smoothly with a creamy feel and dries to a silky powder finish. You mightt choose not to use powder. But for normal foundation, you have to use powder to set the foundation.

The choice of which to go with depends on personal preference.

Yes matifying powder provides a matte finish and good for oily skin.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
@Gloria: your brow is nice but your concealer is not well blended.

@Lara: your brow is okay but too flat no arch at all. Please allow your brow to grow back then shape well. Do not shave off your natural arch. Refer to previous pages to know how to measure where your arch should fall in.

@ Sandra: your brow is okay but you wiped the starting point way too much. I know it's nice for a natural look but when it's wiped much, doesn't look nice.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2015
@Angel: I don't recommend shades for people because I wouldn't know your skin shade.

Tip: for highlighting, choose 2 shades lighter than your true skin shade.

@ Queen: you really tried but your make up is too heavy. Your brows is too heavy and you cat eyes not in the right position. Use brown pencil next time probably airwoman colour 18 or 03. But really nice try. You improve with constant practice.
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by sugarcoatted(f): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2015
MaraCruiz:
@ Sugarcoatted: cream to powder foundation glides on smoothly with a creamy feel and dries to a silky powder finish. You mightt choose not to use powder. But for normal foundation, you have to use powder to set the foundation.

The choice of which to go with depends on personal preference.

Yes matifying powder provides a matte finish and good for oily skin.
Thanks a lot dear
Re: Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here by MaraCruiz(f): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Subscribe to our channel for beauty, make up and natural skin care tips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / 7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.