Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Far Can She Push You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Can She Push You? (59976 Views)

75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by itseedris(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2015
There is nothing she'll do that will make me hit her in public, i hate hitting people ah swear
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 5:20pm On May 04, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...

Sweetheart, if I slap you, what will you do?

Pull you close and deal with ur shinny lips. wink
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 04, 2015
Lovely... would av done same
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by lilmax(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh lawd!childish act tho.The only thing that can makes me slap my guy in public is when he stare at a lady lustfully when i am beside him. cheesy#guys are fond of that shit! cheesy
how many you don slap?
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by revolcollec08: 5:22pm On May 04, 2015
A

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 04, 2015
Is this even a serious question? I would batista bomb that b1tch through two tables for shouting at me only. Her mum could even catch the 619 word to rey mysterio. For slapping me I would grab the ashes of her cremated corpse and throw em in the air like Lebron's pre game ritual.. grin
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by ElFenomeno1: 5:22pm On May 04, 2015
^^^^^ MORO N

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 04, 2015
kerygalerie:

Ehn ehn? We go meet for house. *in your gf's voice
[size=15pt]lolz. . . na yoke i dey yoke ooo grin

nothing on earth will make me raise my hand on a lady. i dey craze ?
[/size]
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by revolcollec08: 5:24pm On May 04, 2015

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by philo3(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2015
are you sure they wernt shooting. indian movie??
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Plus234(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Okay, this just happened in St. Michaels, Aba. I was just jejely on my own, asking the phone-engineer why on earth he charged N7500 for my phone (na just screen probelm fa!), when a very beautiful young girl ran out from a building close to the one I was in and started calling for Keke. I didn't really pay her any attention until a guy ran out from the same building calling her name.

He walked close to her and started pleading with her in Igbo, asking her to come back with him. She told him to let her be but then he held her arm and continued begging. Next thing we knew, she slapped him and pulled her arm from his grip.

Now the guys around me (including the yeye theif of a phone-eng.) shouted and started ranting about how stupid the girl was and how if it was them in the guy's situation, they would have beaten the babe black and blue.

But then the guy held her close and kissed her. I could feel the aura of shock around me. The babe started crying, broke away from the kiss and allowed the guy take her back inside.

I almost started clapping but then the awareness of the haters around me stopped me. So I decided to bring this here.

If u were in the guy's shoes, what would u do? If your babe hits u (in public or private) would u hit her back? How far can she push u to get that reaction?

Opinions pls.

CC: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Farano

pls which side you live for Aba because me i dey for Aba too
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by stephenqueen: 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
agoadiv:
why are some guys this wickedcheesycheesycheesygrin
I no wicked na,na ma pikin so I no wetin hin fit do...Na mumu hin be since Birth gringrin
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:
Okay, this just happened in St. Michaels, Aba. I was just jejely on my own, asking the phone-engineer why on earth he charged N7500 for my phone (na just screen probelm fa!), when a very beautiful young girl ran out from a building close to the one I was in and started calling for Keke. I didn't really pay her any attention until a guy ran out from the same building calling her name.

He walked close to her and started pleading with her in Igbo, asking her to come back with him. She told him to let her be but then he held her arm and continued begging. Next thing we knew, she slapped him and pulled her arm from his grip.

Now the guys around me (including the yeye theif of a phone-eng.) shouted and started ranting about how stupid the girl was and how if it was them in the guy's situation, they would have beaten the babe black and blue.

But then the guy held her close and kissed her. I could feel the aura of shock around me. The babe started crying, broke away from the kiss and allowed the guy take her back inside.

I almost started clapping but then the awareness of the haters around me stopped me. So I decided to bring this here.

If u were in the guy's shoes, what would u do? If your babe hits u (in public or private) would u hit her back? How far can she push u to get that reaction?

Opinions pls.

Ishilove
Farano

Sorry Ma'am but this your story is fiction. Aba of all places! Dirty stinking Aba that has no iota of social life then someone, an igbo guy for that matter will be doing correct romance on top of that, it's a monday afternoon/morning. Abeg, this story is just you imagining it. If you'd said it happened in Owerri, I for gree, most owerri youths are students and so very jobless, they can "play" romance. Not Aba boys. No vex, I won't buy.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kathykathy(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
d only reason i wld slap my nigga is if he forcefully bleeps my punany,,,at least he alxo did sometin rilly badt,,,,i neva marry am ooo,i dey do madam,,,there are some kinda words u will tell him,he will help u raise ur hands to slap him,,,,plzzzz oo am so gurly.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Maximus85(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:

Opinions pls.

Ishilove
Farano

We are men. Only a coward will hit a lady. Your ability to remain calm and control yourself makes you a man. Our women as the Bible call them are wicker vessels. They react in so many irrational ways to calm themselves. We men are stronger emotionally.

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by stephenqueen: 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Pull you close and deal with ur shinny lips. wink
Mumu of Africa grincheesy
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by xynerise: 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

Sorry Ma'am but this your story is fiction. Aba of all places! Dirty stinking Aba that has no iota of social life then someone, an igbo guy for that matter will be doing correct romance on top of that, it's a monday afternoon/morning. Abeg, this story is just you imagining it. If you'd said it happened in Owerri, I for gree, most owerri youths are students and so very jobless, they can "play" romance. Not Aba boys. No vex, I won't buy.
You don't have to bring tribalism in romance, bro
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by chigoizie7(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
Hhmmmm,the matter strong oooh, but if it happens that she slapped me in public? I swear I no go kiss her in return,but I will only do one thing, I will make sure I win her back, I will make her even trust me with her life, then I will make sure that her heart is broken into a million shreds. Even if it warrants playing along till our wedding day, I will do it,(just imagine were I will compel her to beg me in the public of igwe mmadu to marry her, then I will remind her that I am only taking the revenge of that very slap) na that kind humiliation I go give her. If I hear say I ever marry her, I will spend any amount just to get my revenge back.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by kinglekan: 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
kathykathy:
d only reason i wld slap my nigga is if he forcefully bleeps my punany,,,at least he alxo did sometin rilly badt,,,,i neva marry am ooo,i dey do madam,,,there are some kinda words u will tell him,he will help u raise ur hands to slap him,,,,plzzzz oo am so gurly.

Hahahaha!! Well if he forcefully did that den he deserves more than a slap.
He deserves to be locked behind bars. Its called RAPE.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by lukuluku101(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
xynerise:
Have you ever think what really caused the slap drama? It could be something weirder than what you have in mind. Do you know a similar scenario happened to me when I was still in school and guess what caused it? I ejac'ulated so freaking early and she ran out started complaining and crying and I almost received same feedback slap that young man received.

Well, shiit happens

Baba camdan ah ahn!!!
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Gboliwe: 5:28pm On May 04, 2015
xynerise:

You don't have to bring tribalism in romance, bro

Taaaaaaa! Which one is tribalism? Do you know what it's definition is? Please show me what is tribalistic in my post
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Maximus85(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
From what I read, the guy probably did something extreme, deserving of that slap.

You don't know the full story.

No matter what a guy could've done to you, slapping him in public is very bad. And you didn't just embarrass him, you've embarrassed yourself as well.

If you can slap your boyfriend, you will definitely slap your husband.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by manny4life(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
A woman who thinks she has a right to abuse a man because she thinks she's a woman deserves the beating she gets from the man. Any woman even my wife slaps me will get one from me let alone my GF... Mbanu, that's the day the relationship ends. There are two things that people should not do: slap or spit at someone. This is denigrating and demeaning.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Chazzyboy: 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
Babe come ogborhill I get beta love for u
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
From what I read, the guy probably did something extreme, deserving of that slap.

You don't know the full story.

You are so on point...exactly what came into my mind...the guy was smart enough to know not to let a good "thing" slip by him...

1 Like

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Twaci(f): 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

undecided This backwardness is amazing. Really.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Gboliwe: 5:30pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:

What backwardness? Stop telling tales jor
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:

Opinions pls.

Ishilove
Farano

Love that response hard to do though.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:

You can't blame his type grin... He just came back from asylum

2 Likes

Re: How Far Can She Push You? by opribo(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
This is impossible, it can never happen in Africa talkless of Nigeria, no man can allow that to happen except GEJ, anyway until i see real picture I can not believe Nigerians have degenerated to this level when they will be running after a babe in public when we have numerous girls searching and single. I repeat until I see real picture of this episode it is not possible.
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Twaci(f): 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

What backwardness? Stop telling tales jor
*sigh*

Smh...God bless Nigeria
Re: How Far Can She Push You? by Chazzyboy: 5:33pm On May 04, 2015
Twaci:

Opinions pls.

Ishilove
Farano
babe come ogborhill I get beta love 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.