Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) (1047 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking / A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by simplemach(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
Saw this on my way to work when a heavy duty toll vehicle was used to rescue a KEKE that fell into a dip gutter. Decided to take some pics.

Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by StPete: 3:24pm On May 04, 2015
…but isn’t that machinery too BIG for such minimal task? shocked shocked
Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by ITbomb(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2015
Wait o
Keke wey we dey use one hand jack up to change tyre, na him una dey suffer like this?
Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by abatically(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2015
I swear only me fit carry that keke with my bare hands.
Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 04, 2015
I guess the keke guy has solid connections with an FRSC bigwig . I dont think they would release that heavy duty equipment on an average day to lift a keke from a ditch.
Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by abatically(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2015
0rex:
I guess the keke guy has solid connections with an FRSC bigwig . I dont think they would release that heavy duty equipment on an average day to lift a keke from a ditch.

Nobody would release such a heavy duty truck just to pull a keke, whether connection or not. The only logical thing here is probably the truck just happened to be around where the accident happened and they seized the opportunity to use it.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 04, 2015
abatically:

Nobody would release such a heavy duty truck just to pull a keke, whether connection or not. The only logical thing here is probably the truck just happened to be around where the accident happened and they seized the opportunity to use it.
cheesy
Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by simplemach(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
abatically:

For ur information, that machinery is ussually kept at the kaduna tolll gate which is more than 25KM from that town where the accdent occured.
Re: Could This Be Part Of The Change We Are Talking Of? (pics) by DGD1(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2015
simplemach:
For ur information, that machinery is ussually kept at the kaduna tolll gate which is more than 25KM from that town where the accdent occured.

am thinking its been long they used that machine, they just want to use it to service and check the various components of the machine so when the real need occurs, it won't fail.

my guess
BT d picture is hilarious (towing vehicle used to tow dangote trailers now used for keke)
this is the real CHANGE!

(1) (Reply)

Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls / Should I Buy Skoda Octavia Or Not? / Vibration Issue On Toyota Corrola Sport 04'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.