Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (85673 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 05, 2015
Go and get a very good sex-enhancement drug and bleep her brains out. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by kindnyce(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
KEEP PRAYING,..

WOMEN ARE A SPECIAL CREATIONS,THEIR WAYS IS SOMETHING ELSE,SO BRO,KEEP PRAYING lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 05, 2015
MONEY
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Bibol(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2015
netsurf:

Okay, for instance, when the baby came, she breast feeded him exclusively for six months and then the stage to introduce some food came..the baby wouldn't accept those frisogold, cerelac etc but accepts Ogi well but she continually force him to take those friso/cerel and each time, the baby cries endlesslly and later vomits everything. Then at about 10 months old, the baby would accept amala, and indomie on his own without been forced...then she brought in golden morn which the baby spits out the moment it touches his mouth...despite this, she started forcing him again...so the husband said don't give it to him any more...give what he is okay with. Rather than explain why she want to continue forcing him, she went and bought a bigger bag of the golden morn...then the husband threw it away...this happenned last Thursday and since then she has stopped greeting her husband and even prepare food when she like since then.

The two of them have issues abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by youngwarlocks: 2:50pm On May 05, 2015
fuvk her real good.....she go mellow.....got that from the cleaver family reunion

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2015
babygirlfl:

You call all this testing her?

dont mind the wacko jor

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by okooloyun1(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by obowunmi(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
You both need therapy.

She's probably rehashing some childhood experience.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
cococandy:
undecided undecided undecided
My sentiments EXACTLY!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by mathelo(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
Come to the author and founder of marriage. He has solved many problem of that kind. Seriously, I mean, He is readily ready to help. His name is J E S U S

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
A slap can reset the brain to factory mode, never underestimate what a hard slap can do to a woman's face

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Koolking(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2015
You needn't sweat over a stubborn wife...life is too short. The simplest available option is to send her on exile of no return. I am allergic to "for better for worse".

What nonsense!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by focus7: 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by redcliff: 2:56pm On May 05, 2015
netsurf:
How best to handle a stubborn wife...when I say stubborn, I mean very stubborn...she doesn't listen nor take any advice or order from her husband...doesn't respect the man's opinion about anything...

On the few occasions, when she accepts she was wrong, she also want to be the judge in her own case. If the husband airs his opinion about any subject, she would insist she consult google for her to believe. It's no exaggeration...this is how exactly she behaves.

Please note that she was the epitome of an humble woman before the wedding but as soon as the wedding bell rang, she became another thing entirely.

Please anyone with good idea on how to handle such women before divorce option?

As much as this is a serious case, its a funny one too. A leopard can never and i repeat never hide its spots. There is no way on earth you could not have known the kind of person she is. You have to throw fireballs at her and ignite the real kind of person she is. Women are somewhat shallow headed and one way or the other they would have shown you who they really are except you wished to ognore these signs then. With that being said, i think you need to look for other ways to calm her down. Are you the bread winner? Are you more intelligent than her? Are you more socially advantaged than her? These are areas you can use to tame her

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2015
@poster how do u know so much about them? U sure its not u? undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nduchucks: 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
@OP, the surest solution to your predicament is to double up on your efforts at becoming very financially successful. Most women/wives will either respoect you or your money once you achieve the said success; certainly she will modify her behavior sharply. smiley

Unfortunately, na poor men dey suffer from de hands of dia wives like this. I mean, google? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by XRAY21(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
Plane A Show love and care Plane B Heavy beating (this always works)

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by islandmoon: 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
As a professional social worker
This is my verbal contribution.
Apply this therapy.
.......................................................................................

You can actually negotiate with women in so many ways because anger from both ends will only caused more problems,
you are too domineering and quick temper! You can't deny that and she knows, that alone can fuel anger,so I will advise you to change tactics, remember you used to pet her before now, you need to love your wife more, get her gift, dance for her, make sure you do everything to make her laugh, do it today, do it tomorrow and next tomorrow, appease her, infact, sent her a text msg right now telling her how much you love her, I bet you will see her happy and smiling.

Look, submissive women are more delicate than wild ones, any woman who can control and manage her emotion is strong inside and very intelligent like a cat, especially with google as her special adviser. don't think she can be pushed around , its not easy to pack poopoo, do all stuffs and cook for you without being appreciated and still be happy.

You have probably diverted your love for her to your son , we men need to learn how to be supportive,
Thanks.

Note : she probably understand the baby more than you, and its better for you to seek advise from elderly women who are more experience about babies and their food selection rather than flinging the stuff she bought away! Try the above method and you will see her opening up on whatever is bothering her.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ralphlauren(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
nairalife2013:
The kind of woman I married are few. She hung at d door and cried and told me she was so sorry abt what she did. I was crying inside as she spoke amidst sobs. My heart bled. But I had to do it. I was abt to hand my life to some1. I needed the best. I did dat to two other ladies who coursed me and left my life for good. But this one wept and told me she so much loved me her life could crash or end by heartache if she left, and she confirmed she couldn't live a day without me. I would hav deciphered if she was feigning remorse. It wouldn't take me long. I am who I am.
I opened the door and brought her in. Till today she is not aware I faked that angst. I loved her more. I was loaded widout her knowledge. I got her her first car, a saloon as I proposed to her. She was just entering sch. We got married. She took in. At delivery of our first child, I got her a suv. We were young and full of life. I was living my life just to give her joy and all necessities of life. I loved her beyond words. When she took in for our second child, the conception was at a time a terrible moodswing hit my wife. I thot she had changed. She would pick up argument s with me and make faces a whole week just for no just cause. She quarreled wid my younger sisters at any slight provocation and sat all day in an unkempt home watching her regular, favourite fbi action movies. I was mesmerized. Little thins piss me up. But I endured this one. I was afraid somthing was wrong. After delivery of our second child, abt a year later, Like some1 that woke up from a nightmare, My wife came to me and complained she involuntarily wakes every morning with bouts of indescribable anger flourishing in her heart. Since that day I knew it was my turn by providence to show love and tolerance and understanding. I did. My wife went thro those tormentous days without knowing the reason why she was so angrily depressed. One day, She went consciously to my sisters and apologized. Spent more time with them and amended all errors. It's some years now and all those trying times are over, leaving behind funny reminisces only a good heart could understand. When a lady is good, she is good. Your own goodness tho might be regarded as weakness or greed by an incompatible third party. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I do not regret my actions. Those ladies whose level of tolerance where below my recomended average had departed in good fate. I wished them luck and enduring love. My wife is now working and her welfare package, large as it is, is in my control on her insistence, with total abandon! She is selfless to a fault and prefares a one-lady lifestyle, upon the trappings of life chance and time have bestowed on her at her young age.
... My wife told me once: I see u not only as my husband but also as my father; reprimanding me in any way, as a father would her daughter, is lovingly accepted by me cause I trust yur sense of judgment and our kids would obey u for good if I myself obey u and succumb with respect; I love u to that point."
... There are many eager males and plenty of willing females in the world. If u stumble on yur right choice, love can let u into limitless tolerance. Many ladies are possesd by the destructive spirit of subconscious pride and seemingly suppressed self ego. The last creatures to know they need help allround. The few that are free hardly preach to their kind, The Message. Instead they vent the opposit of the message.
Dont do like me. I personally do not tally well long enoff with ladies who do not have the habit of accepting defeat wether they are right or wrong. Those type are good for one nite stand levels not for running a home. Pls find a way to be patient. If she is inherently a-self-worth-type of lady, u need to work harder on tolerance and never let yur praying knees get lazy. Goodluck.

You are SICK!

You need help. Asap !

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by MARKone(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
netsurf:

Okay, for instance, when the baby came, she breast feeded him exclusively for six months and then the stage to introduce some food came..the baby wouldn't accept those frisogold, cerelac etc but accepts Ogi well but she continually force him to take those friso/cerel and each time, the baby cries endlesslly and later vomits everything. Then at about 10 months old, the baby would accept amala, and indomie on his own without been forced...then she brought in golden morn which the baby spits out the moment it touches his mouth...despite this, she started forcing him again...so the husband said don't give it to him any more...give what he is okay with. Rather than explain why she want to continue forcing him, she went and bought a bigger bag of the golden morn...then the husband threw it away...this happenned last Thursday and since then she has stopped greeting her husband and even prepare food when she like since then.

grin Wahala Woman

Oga is she your Wife, this one wey you just dey hammer, the husband, the husband. But she is really defiant, give her space, she is a nursing mother, maybe her hormones don dey act up. If the problem persists, consult @ Nairalife2013 or you might just as well show her more attention and love, they say it helps, good luck.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
When the word "order" comes into play in a relationship, then something is wrong somewhere.

Who orders their partner around? Sounds like the husband is a dictator and the lady has had enough.

Communication, is very important and how you pass your message across cannot be over emphasized.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by XRAY21(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
veegirl:
@poster how do u know so much about them? U sure its not u? undecided
I tell u,. all this my friend my that on NL I don't trust
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by egobaby: 3:02pm On May 05, 2015
by praying.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
Ignore her completely but do your responsibility as the husband.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by steveandjohn224: 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
My op. Is for u to put tins in prayer, cos is so bad to divorce her, just tak it easy she ll change.
Try ur best to mak sure she attends church regularly
Pls tak it easy.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by agborodun: 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
The devil is moving round destroying a lot of home these day. The women,being his target and tool. Many women are now so arrogant towards their husband,the character they never show in their first 2 years. Pride is another thing here and some are caused by husband's acts and the wife's inability to manage it.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
absolute silence

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nickishire: 3:04pm On May 05, 2015
babygirlfl:

You call all this testing her?

i tire ooooo

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by onoja12: 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
Bring another woman into the picture and totally ignore her while at it,or option two pack out of the house for her.if she ask tell her you don't need to stay with somebody who knows everything

netsurf:
How best to handle a stubborn wife...when I say stubborn, I mean very stubborn...she doesn't listen nor take any advice or order from her husband...doesn't respect the man's opinion about anything...

On the few occasions, when she accepts she was wrong, she also want to be the judge in her own case. If the husband airs his opinion about any subject, she would insist she consult google for her to believe. It's no exaggeration...this is how exactly she behaves.

Please note that she was the epitome of an humble woman before the wedding but as soon as the wedding bell rang, she became another thing entirely.

Please anyone with good idea on how to handle such women before divorce option?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by bennyrazz: 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
nairalife2013, that's the way to go bro. I think loads of Guys shud take one or two cues from you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 3:08pm On May 05, 2015
If she loves u 2ruly not eating her food, spending sum nites outside will definitely humble her sumday, bt if dia is no luv 2wrds u in her inner HEART, dat is 2 say she came 4 a mission nd ur keeping distanx will b an opportunity 4 her 2do more havoc. Y dnt u sit her down in d middle of d 9t wt all seriousness nd ask hr wia d respect 4u had travelled to unlk b4, because she is borne of pride nw? Or tk her 2 T.B Joshua etc dat is if u r not JW or Muslim. My opinion though
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Josepet(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2015
*Send her packin.....

*Buh if she refuse nko ?

*Na her papa house..? Call her family 2 cum nd tak their tin*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.