Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale (3498 Views)

Neat Fairly Used Original Strong Srt 4922a For Sale / Us Used Original Samsung Galaxy S4 16gb Rom, With Andriod 5.0 (lollipop) 25k / Fairly Used Original Samsung Galaxy Note 2 For Sale (pics) [SOLD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
I have a pair of original BeatsbyDre Pro(silver and black) for sale at less than half the retail price. These are not the fakes you see around(although you really don't see fake pros that much wink grin ). The headphones are registered with BeatsbyDre so you can rest easy and be sure they are authentic.
Price is 30k and the headphones have no scuffs or tears on the leather and look as good as new and come with the box and all parts of the packaging save for the cleaning cloth.
Interested parties should call or whatsapp on 07060701128.

Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 3:12am On May 29, 2015
Pictures

Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2015
Still available
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Still available.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
SA
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bump
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 5:08am On Jun 05, 2015
bump
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dicksonadams(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2015
30k for a fairly used headphones... Na WA oh for this kind hard time... Happy sales bro
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
dicksonadams:
30k for a fairly used headphones... Na WA oh for this kind hard time... Happy sales bro

I believe you know how much the new ones cost right The fact that something seems expensive doesn't mean it is not fair, not to mention that you have people who sell fakes/replicas(new) for 30-35k. This is a much better offer as you know you're getting the real deal. The headphones are even registered on beatsbydre.com so you know that they are legit. Tell the people who want to sell the cheaper ones to register their's and show proof.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Still available.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by Besto(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
my brother... no 1 will buy.. as i dropped my original mixr on here... peeps dat called were even begging me for 20k....i jejely dey use my tin
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by Baadal(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Besto:
my brother... no 1 will buy.. as i dropped my original mixr on here... peeps dat called were even begging me for 20k....i jejely dey use my tin
I can buy it but if op consider 15k
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by Besto(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Baadal:
lol at 15k....beta luck
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Besto:

Lol, same situation bro, got like 4 people pricing at 20k, funny thing is nobody wants to move up even a bit, I agreed to sell at 24k but men, them no gree. Personally I like the headphones so I have no problem using it, my issue is just that I want to buy a different set of cans and as such I won't be able to use this one at all.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Baadal:

Lol, nah bro. 24k is my minimum.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by Fabinu(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
interested. I was the one dat called from maiduguri.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fabinu:
interested.
I was the one dat called from maiduguri.

OK, got you bro.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by BedLam: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
You know when next you post stuff the first thing is your location. So we won't bother calling from Lagos and you start telling us you are in Lake Chad or Sambisa. Good morning.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
BedLam:
You know when next you post stuff the first thing is your location. So we won't bother calling from Lagos and you start telling us you are in Lake Chad or Sambisa. Good morning.

Location is Ojodu Berger Lagos. If I was out of gidi I would have stated otherwise in the opening post. Would modify that by the way.

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 6:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Fabinu:
interested.
I was the one dat called from maiduguri.

Hey bruv, please hit me up on whatsapp or call me, I lost your number.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by danvault: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2015
dazekid:

Lol, same situation bro, got like 4 people pricing at 20k, funny thing is nobody wants to move up even a bit, I agreed to sell at 24k but men, them no gree. Personally I like the headphones so I have no problem using it, my issue is just that I want to buy a different set of cans and as such I won't be able to use this one at all.

I once advertised a brand new original beats by Dre. Detox limited edition sent to me from Spain here on nairaland and the best offer I got was 30K. I sold it at that price though and got mad when I saw the same thing going for 90K at silverbird galleria. Happy sales bro, but I have a pure silver necklace weighing 80.5 grams if u are into blings, any a-boki can confirm the authenticity if u are interested in swapping, and remember silver lasts forever, u can bathe with it and brush it whenever it gets dirty. Just saying
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2015
danvault:

I once advertised a brand new original beats by Dre. Detox limited edition sent to me from Spain here on nairaland and the best offer I got was 30K. I sold it at that price though and got mad when I saw the same thing going for 90K at silverbird galleria. Happy sales bro, but I have a pure silver necklace weighing 80.5 grams if u are into blings, any a-boki can confirm the authenticity if u are interested in swapping, and remember silver lasts forever, u can bathe with it and brush it whenever it gets dirty. Just saying

Nah bruv, I don't bleeps with silver chains.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 2:52am On Jun 18, 2015
dazekid:
bump
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
danvault:

Hey bruv, are you still up for the swap? And why do you want to let it go?
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2015
sa
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by spenca: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
dazekid:
sa

15k you get paid today ?
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
spenca:

15k you get paid today ?

No thank you. I have my last price as 24k for the headphones, anything below that is a waste of time.
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by spenca: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
dazekid:

No thank you. I have my last price as 24k for the headphones, anything below that is a waste of time.

k
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by dazekid(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2015
SA
Re: Fairly Used Original Beatsbydre Pro For Sale by FortuneVal: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
shocked finally!! Nairaland has produced one of the things I am looking for and at a price I wanted. Bros I stay in lag. If u sure it's original, once I get back to lag this Thursday I will buzz u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

**Checkout this Power Bank*** 30KMAH, 9K(Get This Thank Us Later), 7 DAYS RETURN / Dell Latitude D505/D510 Bulk Sales / <<<<cheap New Laptops>>>>hp,dell,sony vaio,toshiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.