Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools (8989 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit / Buhari Vs AIT: Nigerians Fear The Return Of Decree 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by stebell(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2015
Barcanista, making sense since 1990.
Bro hw far?? It's been a while.

Holla at yu later.
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by AWONEYAN(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
Mr post and get paid, this is an over flogged issue...
Next pls

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by obi4eze(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is trying to institute a civilian decree 2. He claimed to be a man of integrity yet he won't take responsibility for his action. We can't allow them space to tamper with our freedom
Shut up jare! Are you a man of integrity?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
He won't unless he wants a chaotic Nigeria.
it is on record that no APC state have agreed to implement Freedom of Information. Buhari want a 1984 regime where his government wiill have no opposition. I believe that he will "learn on the job" as time progresses. We won't allow him space. Never!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
stebell:
Barcanista, making sense since 1990.
Bro hw far?? It's been a while.

Holla at yu later.
My Big bros, I'm fine o. Where have you been?
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by anulaxad(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
Your ignorance is beyond a child's comprehension.

APC did not bar AIT.
Go and read the APC official statement.

najoke:
[s]

Honestly he won't listen, he is a narcissistic, egotistic, vain and a un-humble piece of nonentity that speaks anyhow because he can and it's uncalled for and very unjust, reason being that others may be gullible enough to believe his nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
anulaxad:
Your ignorance is beyond a child's comprehension.

APC did not bar AIT.
Go and read the APC official statement.

Honestly he won't listen, he is a narcissistic, egotistic, vain and a un-humble piece of nonentity that speaks anyhow because he can and it's uncalled for and very unjust, reason being that others may be gullible enough to believe his nonsense.
Did the op tell you that APX barred ait? Abi you chew gworo?
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by ChangeisHere: 7:35pm On May 04, 2015
Barcanista, are you the same person begging for forgiveness yesterday because you betrayed your Nairaland friends by exposing their identities??

You said you were so sad and felt guilty. Have you overcome that grief so quickly??

Since then, you have opened two threads seeking attention as always.

Have you heard from Asadike yet? Has she forgiven you for your betrayal?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by obi4eze(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2015
ChangeisHere:
Barcanista, are you the same person begging for forgiveness yesterday because you betrayed your Nairaland friends by exposing their identities??

You said you were so sad and felt guilty. Have you overcome that grief so quickly??

Don't mind him. We are watching him...

The funny thing is that he has no iota of shame.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Firefire(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2015
ChangeisHere:

You joined Nairaland on March 28, 2015, how did you know Barcanista ?
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by ChangeisHere: 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

Question for the gods sir....

I post in the politics section so I am bound to have noticed people who are attention seekers.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

Forget about the Mr self righteous. Make him de fidget up and down. Their aim is to derail, na to ignore them sure pass...
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by obi4eze(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2015
ChangeisHere:

I post in the politics section so I am bound to have noticed people who are attention seekers.
The best answer. Real question for the gods of protection. gringrin
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by ChangeisHere: 7:41pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Forget about the Mr self righteous. Make him de fidget up and down.

No am not being self righteous at all.

I am just wondering if you have overcome your grief so quickly . Have you moved on from that episode?

Is that the kind of person you are? What you did is very very bad. It should take you at least a month to get over your action if you are truly sorry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by anulaxad(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Did the op tell you that APX barred ait? Abi you chew gworo?

What?, now your'e not even making sense, get a life and convince people that this did not actually happen. You will be doing everyone a favour.
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Truckpusher(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
Firefire:

He was prolly banned handed a ban.

cc

Ishilove, we have a case of alternate account after a lengthy ban, go figure them out.Its high time people should learn how to face their demons.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by stebell(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
My Big bros, I'm fine o. Where have you been?

Preparing for ma professional exam.
ThankGod it's almost over.
I've done 2 of 3 remaining 3 of 3.

Hw life?? Are yu still in Lagos or now in the South South??
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
anulaxad:

What?, now your'e not even making sense, get a life and convince people that this did not actually happen. You will be doing everyone a favour.
what is your point btw? Honestly, you ain't making sense angry
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by orimsamsam(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Brainless Baba Buhari (BBB)
. sorry bro. dat brainless baba is going to be ur president for the next four year

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by obi4eze(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2015
ChangeisHere:

No am not being self righteous at all.

I am just wondering if you have overcome your grief so quickly . Have you moved on from that episode?

Is that the kind of person you are? What you did is very very bad. It should take you at least a month to get over your action if you are truly sorry
For barcanista to be sorry is to say that Aston Villa will win the EPL this season. He is a Bigot / turn coat / shameless fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
stebell:

Preparing for ma professional exam.
ThankGod it's almost over.
I've done 2 of 3 remaining 3 of 3.

Hw life?? Are yu still in Lagos or now in the South South??
Life is fine o. All thanks to God and to the brotherhood . I'm in Lagos. And you?
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Jk210(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
I thought this issue had been thrashed these past few days and the dust settled on the topic.

So why is the OP bringing this up again? More attention seeking? I've been a neutral onlooker all this while but I just have to say it'sgotten to a point where I'm now irritated.

Mynd44 Passingshot, omenka, jaybee3 skyblue& any other person that may feel inclined to refute the OP's post, please DO NOT. You guys should stop giving the OP any more relevance.

His antics on here are now irritating...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by ChangeisHere: 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:

cc

Ishilove, we have a case of alternate account after a lengthy ban, go figure them out.Its high time people should learn how to face their demons.
Thanks.

I will be very happy for them to investigate if this is an alternate account

That does not explain how Barcanista has gotten over the shame of betraying fellow Nairalanders so quickly. Is he really remorseful? Was that thread begging for forgiveness a gimmick?

I wonder why Seun has not banned Barcanista for exposing the identity of Nairalanders?

Seun why have you not banned Barcanista?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Isaac2009(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Are you not aware that High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, the proprietor of AIT had to warn Buhari and his team?
Are you not aware the AIT personnel that went to cover the event deny the incident as being blow out of proportion. That buhari never banned AIT or Barr the journalist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by CyberWolf: 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
The one that annoys me is that Lara Wise epistle of lies angry
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
Truckpusher:

cc

Thanks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
As for me and my house, we shall not click on dat link
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
ChangeisHere:

I will be very happy for them to investigate if this is an alternate account

That does not explain how Barcanista has gotten over the shame of betraying fellow Nairalanders so quickly. Is he really remorseful? Was that thread begging for forgiveness a gimmick?

I wonder why Seun has not banned Barcanista for exposing the identity of Nairalanders?

Seun why have you not banned Barcanista?
Do you have any proof that a particular nairalander's identity was mischievously exposed?
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by stebell(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
Life is fine o. All thanks to God and to the brotherhood . I'm in Lagos. And you?

Down South. Ph to be precise.
We jus wanna feel the fresh air from Wike. Amaechi made tins difficult in Ph.
No judiciary. No state Assembly. Jus him and no one else.

With Wike coming on board, I tell yu all those under the shakles of Aminu Rotimi Bin Amaechi wud be free for ever.
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by CyberWolf: 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Isaac2009:

Are you not aware the AIT personnel that went to cover the event deny the incident as being blow out of proportion. That buhari never banned AIT or Barr the journalist
shut up..which AIT personnel denied what?...I hope you are not referring to Lara Wise angry
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Firefire(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
ChangeisHere:

Your redeemer lives...
Re: Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
Isaac2009:

Oga that one is APC tales by sunset. How many times have you heard that staff of media organisation or any organisation will issue statement when he/she isn't authorised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Dino Melaye Misled The Senate On TSA, Remita / APC Notifies INEC Of Convention Date Two Days To Deadline / Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.