Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja (3602 Views)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Who Else Got This Invite For The Cashier Job Trending Now / Transcorp Hilton Abuja Invite For Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by AliuAbdulwahab(m): 11:53pm On May 04, 2015
Job description

Listing Info
An Outlet Cashier with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will oversee operations and perform daily cashier duties in Food and Beverage outlets..

What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.

If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.

What will I be doing?
Required
As an Outlet Cashier, you will work in Food & Beverage outlets, oversees operations & reports by collecting necessary information from F&B outlets
and recommending improvements as required.

Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Perform daily cashier duties
Close all checks to various settlement keys on Micros.
Monitor and investigate all open checks in Micros.
Execute tasks/requests as instructed by the Director of Finance.

Work Locations
Transcorp Hilton Abuja

What are we looking for?
Skills
An Outlet Cashier serving Hilton Worldwide Brand
hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.

To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor Degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Social Sciences related courses.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Good Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Previous Accounts/Finance experience.

Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
- Yes. a reference check from at least two previous employers
- if any. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.

What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.

Click Here To Apply: https://hilton.taleo.net/careersection/mea_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=HOT01BNP&lang=en

1 Like

Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by blackcube: 10:59pm On May 18, 2015
Pls has anyone else received an invite via sms for an aptitude test? If yes, what are e to expect? SHL?
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by akeem: 11:15am On May 19, 2015
@ Blackcube, i do not think its SHL, just a normal aptitude test...prepare well
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by unbeatablejola(f): 5:40pm On May 19, 2015
Hi, are u all based in abj? also got da invite but based in lagos and don't know if I can make it to Abuja for test

1 Like

Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by gentlennenna: 6:50pm On May 19, 2015
please how will the aptitude test look like.. .i need reply asap

1 Like

Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by akeem: 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
Prepare well for the aptitude test...and pray to God
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by akeem: 3:43pm On May 20, 2015
We are not all based in abuja but we can only try to take a risk to attend @unbeatablejola(f) @gentlennenna nobody knows yet we just hoping for the best...Goodluck to all
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by unbeatablejola(f): 11:44am On May 22, 2015
akeem:
We are not all based in abuja but we can only try to take a risk to attend @unbeatablejola(f) @gentlennenna nobody knows yet we just hoping for the best...Goodluck to all
Hi, how did the test go...wish u all da best
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by akeem: 3:23pm On May 22, 2015
unbeatablejola:

Hi, how did the test go...wish u all da best

Hey we r done the test went well...It was basic accounting principles. I hope for the best. ..did u make it to the center?
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by unbeatablejola(f): 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
akeem:

Hey we r done the test went well...It was basic accounting principles. I hope for the best. ..did u make it to the center?
No I didn't ...Success bro

1 Like

Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by blackcube: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
My good pple, are we all yet to get d test result or am I on a long thing? Make I knw whr I dey
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by akeem: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Brother we r yet to receive the result. .pray for the best
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by blackcube: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
akeem:
Brother we r yet to receive the result. .pray for the best
All the best sha

1 Like

Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by akeem: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Thank you too and you can as well call the hr for more questions on the results.
Re: Graduate Outlet Cashier Job At Transcorp Hilton Abuja by coolemmy12: 1:53am On May 15, 2022
How much do they pay monthly? For PMS cashier at Hilton Abuja.
Please who knows?

AliuAbdulwahab:
Job description

Listing Info
An Outlet Cashier with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will oversee operations and perform daily cashier duties in Food and Beverage outlets..

What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.

If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.

What will I be doing?
Required
As an Outlet Cashier, you will work in Food & Beverage outlets, oversees operations & reports by collecting necessary information from F&B outlets
and recommending improvements as required.

Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Perform daily cashier duties
Close all checks to various settlement keys on Micros.
Monitor and investigate all open checks in Micros.
Execute tasks/requests as instructed by the Director of Finance.

Work Locations
Transcorp Hilton Abuja

What are we looking for?
Skills
An Outlet Cashier serving Hilton Worldwide Brand
hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.

To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor Degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Social Sciences related courses.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Good Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Previous Accounts/Finance experience.

Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
- Yes. a reference check from at least two previous employers
- if any. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.

What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.

Click Here To Apply: https://hilton.taleo.net/careersection/mea_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=HOT01BNP&lang=en

(1) (Reply)

Aren Paper Mills Limited Job Vacancies (12 Positions) / Startup Nigeria 2019 Application Guidelines (how To Get Fund) / Full Lists Of Occupation With Skill Shortage In Australia And New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.