Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo (25443 Views)

Buhari And Jonathan Hold Private Meeting In Aso Villa / Jonathan Holds Buhari's Hand So Tight As He Conducts Him Around Aso Villa (photo / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:14am On May 05, 2015
President GEJ is a man of process and principles.

So they haters can see but they can't understand..........

President GEJ Remain the Best***

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:21am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=olmde post=33430528]Church or politics... You can't manage the two. [/
quote]

Naija....land of pastorpreneurs n wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Samunique(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2015
bakjal:

U have spoken d truth and nothing but d truth
I keep on asking myself where our great minds are. D comments being made here are so out of point and lack seriousness.
Am affraid even u would soon leave.
U are not far from the truth.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by anonimi: 10:26am On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
He was always seen during the build-up of elections.

In case you missed my question, let me repeat it:

How many times over a particular period equates to always
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by anonimi: 10:29am On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Buhari visits muslim clerics "nicodemusly", it means he does it as a devout muslim unlike Jonathan that visit pastors just to spread the photos on the internet to get the sympathy of the gullible.

More probably he is a good PRETENDER - very smart in HIDING his real personality from the eyes of the public to create a messianic image in the eyes of his gullible change choristers, something PDP will have to learn how to do much better to eliminate this factor so we the citizens can focus on the real issues.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2015
anonimi:

More probably he is a good PRETENDER - very smart in HIDING his real personality from the eyes of the public to create a messianic image in the eyes of his gullible change choristers, something PDP will have to learn how to do much better to eliminate this factor so we the citizens can focus on the real issues.
Have you heard, read or seen Buhari in any mosque or visit any imam?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by anonimi: 10:34am On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you heard, read or seen Buhari in any mosque or visit any imam?

I already answered you in the post you quoted. not so

he is a good PRETENDER - very smart in HIDING his real personality from the eyes of the public to create a messianic image in the eyes of his gullible change choristers,
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Abugab(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2015
Why is GEJ always playing Nicodemus?
Religion and morality are two different worlds and I am sure we need MORALITY more in Nigeria than undue/unnecessary religiosity.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Winning123: 10:40am On May 05, 2015
ShaddyTerese:
What could it be for?

Who cares
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:58am On May 05, 2015
this man should just leave already...
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by jascon1(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2015
Samunique:
With a comment like this and someone like u , nairaland is losing it everyday bcs no sane person will give u like for this poo u typed here and some of the great minds I knew on this forum have all left bcs of someone like u who have noting to offer than to display senselessness . pls change !!!
those sane minds who left never dropped a kobo or placed any adverts on this site. Any sane mind who comes to nairaland without expecting to c the mixture of cultures isn't sane enough. CNN n NTA have forums, they may go there. Nairaland is for everyone and nothing makes u more sane than anyone here. Let ppl exercise their freedom. U r no one to make stipulations here. Ppl come here to escape the seriousness of life. Drop ur comment if u have something better than the previous poster. Without ppl like that poster there won't be nairaland. Period

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by tomakint: 11:08am On May 05, 2015
bishop4APC:

jonathan trying so hard to cover his track, he probably held the meeting to confess his sins and stylishyly asking them to persuade buhari not to prosecute him. He might probably promise to refund all the loots.

You again?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by notoriousbabe: 11:08am On May 05, 2015
I can guess what he went o see the for {1} should hand over on the 29th may? {2} should I reocate to otuoke on the 29th may? {3}which kind work fit learn now? {4} will Buhari probe me? {5} will he send me to prison? {6}mama peace no gree me touch am again since lost the erec-tion to Buhari,should I marry another wife? {7}which of these women is good for me as a wife, diezani maduekwe?ngosi okonjo?stella oduah?rokiatu?mukinatu?iyangbali? {8}should I close down Nairaland before I hand over on ma 29? {9}is it safe for me o employ eleko1 as my cook or personal driver? {10}will still come back to power in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by notoriousbabe: 11:10am On May 05, 2015
I can guess what he went o see the for {1} should hand over on the 29th may? {2} should I reocate to otuoke on the 29th may? {3}which kind work fit learn now? {4} will Buhari probe me? {5} will he send me to prison? {6}mama peace no gree me touch am again since lost the erec-tion to Buhari,should I marry another wife? {7}which of these women is good for me as a wife, diezani maduekwe?ngosi okonjo?stella oduah?rokiatu?mukinatu?iyangbali? {8}should I close down Nairaland before I hand over on may 29? {9}is it safe for me o employ eleko1 as my cook or personal driver? {10}will still come back to power in 2019?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by ayoromer: 11:16am On May 05, 2015
there is nothing wrong geting prayers because of his life aso rock kills abachi yaradua stella jona is d only person going out wit his parthner n who kill dis people dat demon is still alife.buhari should meet wit imam to recite quram who cares wat does imam get to offer naija jona meet men that hear frm GOD almighty not mere reciters aboki n muslim yorubas die.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by aleeu07(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2015
I hop dey'll discuss smthng reasonable
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by derecho(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2015
boolet:
Na wah oo. I can't really remember any of the early apostles meeting with Herod or Ceaser oo.
Please Search the Scriptures
Clue:Acts of the Apostles
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by eleko1: 11:25am On May 05, 2015
angry embarassed angry sad sad ost=33437526]I can guess what he went o see the for {1} should hand over on the 29th may? {2} should I reocate to otuoke on the 29th may? {3}which kind work fit learn now? {4} will Buhari probe me? {5} will he send me to prison? {6}mama peace no gree me touch am again since lost the erec-tion to Buhari,should I marry another wife? {7}which of these women is good for me as a wife, diezani maduekwe?ngosi okonjo?stella oduah?rokiatu?mukinatu?iyangbali? {8}should I close down Nairaland before I hand over on ma 29? {9}is it safe for me o employ eleko1 as my cook or personal driver? {10}will still come back to power in 2019?[/quote]Nah to feed una with dog food sure pass
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Ayiose(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2015
Samunique:
With a comment like this and someone like u , nairaland is losing it everyday bcs no sane person will give u like for this poo u typed here and some of the great minds I knew on this forum have all left bcs of someone like u who have noting to offer than to display senselessness . pls change !!!
U spoke my mind.Nairaland is fast losing its place for allowing all sorts of rubbish in d name of posting.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by JoeCutie(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2015
This very stupid, sheepish, unnecessary and blind loyalty to all these so called "Men of God" in this country will destroy our leaders one day. Trust me. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Taleeysun(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life
why are you confusing yourself, tell me is transformation not change
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Samirana360(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2015
boolet:

For the 1st part of ur question, I said it was the old Nation of Israel. For the second part, I ask you, did they discuss politics, Israel or Rome?
And u've heard gej discussing nigeria politics with them
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by bishop4APC: 11:58am On May 05, 2015
tomakint:
You again?
I sabi you
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by boolet: 12:00pm On May 05, 2015
Samirana360:

And u've heard gej discussing nigeria politics with them
And did you ever hear Jesus say "Let us pray for israel"? The closest Jesus said about government was "Let your kingdom come".
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by boolet: 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
derecho:
Please Search the Scriptures
Clue:Acts of the Apostles
I did not conclude without research. The bible is the research material. Which apostle flirted with politicians?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by Samirana360(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2015
boolet:

And did you ever hear Jesus say "Let us pray for israel"? The closest Jesus said about government was "Let your kingdom come".
And ur bible did nt tell u 2 pray 4 ur leaders....hope u ar a xtian shaa
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by boolet: 12:19pm On May 05, 2015
Samirana360:

And ur bible did nt tell u 2 pray 4 ur leaders....hope u ar a xtian shaa
What are you saying, taunting me? I'm not trying to appear better than you in knowledge, I'm simply telling you my convictions. Those who take the lead in the Xtian congregation are the leaders referred to, meanwhile. Not political leaders who make wars. Thank you.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by otemanuduno: 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
Samirana360:

Buh u can remember samuel meeting with saul and david....and elijah meetin wit king ahab.....
Samuel and Elijah are not Christians, hope u know. He is talking about the new testament apostles who were christians and not the old testament prophets.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by chat2deen(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2015
Begging for soft landing from Daddy G.O
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by gbishman: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
Mr. clueless still searching for clues. Na wa o
Re: Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo by hamzeiy: 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
anonimi:

Buhari does his own nicodemously but never the less once in a while we are lucky to get news reports of his agenda =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094761_b60ddvicqaawwfb_jpegcaf20b03a32f629134f4358ff7cc86a2

so now dt he has won..uve seen his plans to islamise nigeria abi...mugu...anyway the eyez wud always see whats it wants to see...its a psychological thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.