Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? (9332 Views)

What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Where Are The Port Harcourt First Sons? What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2015
At a point,they were regarded as Rivers State 1st Eleven.
They were the envy of the South South Geo Political zone.
A united force against oppression,ready to take their state to the next level.
At a time when Port Harcourt was known as the GARDEN CITY.
A popular musician DUNCAN MIGHTY termed them Port Harcourt 1st Sons.
With time things have fallen apart and the center cannot hold.
The ones enviably boys from KALABRI and IKWERRE are now so divided that Rivers State has become a theatre of war and a laughing stock among right thinking Nigerians as can be seen from the just concluded general elections.
The big question on every one's mind is why did these men allow themselves to be used by forces from outside their state?
Why are the ones sending them on this destructive mission not doing same in their own state?
Where lies the future of Rivers State in the hands of some of these selfish sons?
Will Rivers State ever return to its enviable past glories?
Time will tell.
Here are some of their names in no alpahabetical order for all to see.
Note: Not all of them are into politics.
1. Rotimi Amaechi.
2. Eze Nyesom Wike.
3. Tonye Harry (late)
4. Georgie Amangala.
5. Harcourt Whyte.
6. K K Kobani.
7. Jotex (victor of Jotex Collection).
8. Henry Agbotaen.
9. O.C.J Okocha.
10. Edward Asimi William.
11. Balogun.
12. Akorolo Chimbiko.
13. Okey Equipment.
14. Jimmy Lloyd Chidi.
15.Timi Alaibe.
16. Magnus Ngei Abe.
17. Marcus Nlee eji.
18. Dumo Lulu-Briggs.
19. John Bosco.
20. Naito Orozurike.
21. Jimi A Osarolo.
22. Tony MCpepple.
23. Emmanu Chidas.
24. Oscar Igbokwe.
25. Joe Igbokwe.
26. Tony Princewill.
27. Waris Senibo Fubara Hart.
28. Soja Jasper Solo.
29. Jimmy Amagege.
30. Zubby Onowu.
31. Archinike Nwanodi.
32. Kirian Nwobodo.
33. Adele Sam Wobo.
34. Kennedy Okoko.
35. Chibudom Nwuche.
36. Asari Dokubo.
37. Ateke Tom.
38. Austin Opara.
39. Celestine Omehia.
40. Barcanista.
41. Truckpusher.
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Grendel(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2015
some are out of politics
some are are busy with loot monies
some are tired of politics
some are out of fame and media

some are crazy for power smiley

some are seeking protection grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by spongeisback: 10:10am On May 05, 2015
I sang this list in Duncan mighty's voice...woyiwoyiwo! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2015
Grendel:
some are out of politics some are are busy with loot monies some are tired of politics some are out of fame and media

some are crazy for power smiley
Hmmm is that so?
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2015
spongeisback:
Yeah i do love that song though.
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 05, 2015
Wow @ OP: Thank you for including my name in the noble list of Portharcourt Sons.

Politics came in and caused lots of damage. But now that election is over, we have to reposition our state and region. Portharcourt is the heart and soul of Niger Delta struggle. What we really need is to build institution that will encourage intelligent, young and patriotic people to participate in leadership and politics in our regiou and will be nurtured to provide leadership for the progress of not Rivers state but also the region. We are blessed with brains and intellect, it is time to take advantage of this.

I think there is a name that is missing "Truckpusher". He's one patriotic and proud Rivers son that I envy.

#I believe in Rivers State...

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 05, 2015
They went 'south'

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Wow @ OP: Thank you for including my name in the noble list of Portharcourt Sons.

Politics came in and caused lots of damage. But now that election is over, we have to reposition our state and region. Portharcourt is the heart and soul of Niger Delta struggle. What we really need is to build institution that will encourage intelligent, young and patriotic people to participate in leadership and politics in our regiou and will be nurtured to provide leadership for the progress of not Rivers state but also the region. We are blessed with brains and intellect, it is time to take advantage of this.

I think there is a name that is missing "Truckpusher". He's one patriotic and proud Rivers son that I envy.

#I believe in Rivers State...
Seconded bro.
Anything to get Rivers State and Nigeria on the path of glory again am in for it.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by daxlasaint(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2015
spongeisback:

Lol! I swear down! So did i... hehehehe grin
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Grendel(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2015
Slynonny:

Hmmm is that so?

smiley my humble opinion
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Grendel(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=33436306]Wow @ OP: Thank you for including my name in the noble list of Portharcourt Sons.

#I believe in Rivers State...[/quote

one of them tongue tongue tongue

may 29 is grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 05, 2015
Slynonny:
Seconded bro.
Anything to get Rivers State and Nigeria on the path of glory again am in for it.
Well it has come to a point where we need to tell the Nigerian state the truth!
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 05, 2015
Grendel:
wetin I do?
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2015
Grendel:

smiley my humble opinion
Correct
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Well it has come to a point where we need to tell the Nigerian state the truth!
Mi casa.
E su casa.
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 05, 2015
Slynonny:

Mi casa.
E su casa.
Casa
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
Casa
My house.
Is your house.
Mi Casa.
E su casa.
So lets put it in order.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2015
I would have loved to see more Ogoni people in the list of Duncan Mighty. I miss Boma Erekosima. But thank God Bemene Tane is on Radio Rivers II.
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Grendel(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2015
barcanista:
wetin I do?

time will tell
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Chiaka(f): 11:18am On May 05, 2015
Simply Explained - Ameachi is 'Mr Things fall Apart' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2015
Chiaka:
I smell some truth in what you said.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 05, 2015
Slynonny:

My house.
Is your house.
So lets put it in order.
What is the way forward? Let me cc Truckpusher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Marotzke(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2015
Marcus Nlee Eji. Not Marcus Ilechi.
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by UnknownT: 12:21pm On May 05, 2015
I didn't see Go Round in that list
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi is the first Port Harcourt son.
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Slynonny(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Was he not 1st on the list?
So whats your headache?
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by pazienza(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Wike has usurped him. Wike is now the first Portharcourt son. Power has changed hand.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 05, 2015
pazienza:

Wike has usurped him. Wike is now the first Portharcourt son. Power has changed hand.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by valicious1(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2015
Bros john bosco ozuigbo (no. 19) is not from rivers state but nwangele LGA of Imo state.
Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by stebell(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2015
Chiaka:

May yu live long and see ur children children. Amen!

Take 1million likes for this ur 2 line comment.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by stebell(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Amaechi is the worst gov to hav govern Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Port Harcourt 1st Sons..what Went Wrong? by Chiaka(f): 9:59am On May 06, 2015
stebell:

May yu live long and see ur children children. Amen!

Take 1million likes for this ur 2 line comment.

Amen Amen Amen Amen o! Good Prayer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Gives Foreign Embassies Two Weeks To Pay $5.36 Million Owed Ground Rents / Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' / Photo Of Damaged River Niger Bridge During The Biafran War In 1968

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.