Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (67641 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
Crazy world with crazy people. Whats this small boy doing nah?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by hatux: 12:14pm On May 05, 2015
Lmao grin... A lot would be running through that kid's mind, just look at him cheesy..... @ topic, I do nothing to him, just thumbs up big man' you took after your father

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2015
The boy be like *what an awesome nyash to behold*

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by demmy0325(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2015
Shud we blame d boy or dt agbaya aunty...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
Shud we blame d boy or dt agbaya aunty...
wetin the aunty do nah?? Her dressing is nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2015
Will laff grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by demmy0325(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
wetin the aunty do nah?? Her dressing is nice.
.. Y she come open yansh like dt in front of a small boy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Y she come open yansh like dt in front of a small boy..
she thinks they knew nothing nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 05, 2015
[size=15pt]If my son should do that, then I'm 100% convinced that he is not a _bastard grin [/size]

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by kwencypresh(f): 12:38pm On May 05, 2015
grin grin grin
hatux:
Lmao grin... A lot would be running through that kid's mind, just look at him cheesy..... @ topic, I do nothing to him, just thumbs up big man' you took after your father
chaii

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Enegod(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2015
like father like son... I will be proud of him grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by ronald4lif(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt]If my son should do that, then I'm 100% convinced that he is not a _bastard grin [/size]

Hahaha. Your para don pass level oo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha. Your para don pass level oo. cheesy
[size=15pt]lolx. . . dat the real truth bro, my mum told me a story of when i waz still a baby, she said: on that faithful day, one beautiful sister visited us and as she came, she carried me and kissed me.
Immediately she removed her mouth i started crying, then she decided to kiss me again but diz time, the kiss waz longer than the 1st one, to everybody's surprise, i started licking my lips and laughing grin

omo, i waz jez like, "Bad since birth" cool
[/size]

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2015
90% of men will just overlook it or can even be happy with that without expressing it but 95% of women will beat there child black and blue because of that singular act. Her mum will be like **so this child want to go back whr he came from?** he came from nyash and he want to go back there too early.. But no place like home nah.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by kwencypresh(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2015
hahahahahhahaha
like papa like pikin
na frm belle u start
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]lolx. . . dat the real truth bro, my mum told me a story of when i waz still a baby, she said: on that faithful day, one beautiful sister visited us and as she came, she carried me and kissed me.
Immediately she removed her mouth i started crying, then she decided to kiss me again but diz time, the kiss waz longer than the 1st one, to everybody's surprise, i started licking my lips and laughing grin

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 05, 2015
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[/size]
ur mama for use that opportunity cut your prick nah because the thing no go rest when the thin mature.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Holywizard: 12:59pm On May 05, 2015
i started having sex at age 5.
That is nothing compared to de finger-ing i i did back den & now

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Shollyjay90(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2015
slap him

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by ronald4lif(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[/size]

Lol! So it's an inbred trait. No wonder you no dey take eye see woman even till now. cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! So it's an inbred trait. No wonder you no dey take eye see woman even till now. cheesy
[size=15pt] Hehehe. . . na man u want make i dey run after ? grin [/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
hahahahahhahaha
like papa like pikin
na frm belle u start
[size=15pt] abi na grin [/size]
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by demmy0325(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
she thinks they knew nothing nah
.. And U created a thread blamin d kid..
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by kwencypresh(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
i jst pity ur wife
she nor knw say her hubby like bad tins
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] abi na grin [/size]
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by peeparty(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2015
na knock him go collect

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Slimzjoe(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2015
Thiz Boy sha

Reminds me of me grin

I go Format him brain with Konk first

Atleast my son appreciates the beautiful things of Life!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by MrsChima(f): 1:26pm On May 05, 2015
Beat his ass and the ho too!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Slimzjoe(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:
Beat his ass and the ho too!

Why would you beat him What if he was Admiring his fellow man's Azz undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by ronald4lif(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] Hehehe. . . na man u want make i dey run after ? grin [/size]

Tufia! Abeg dey follow woman oo. Mesef like better thing. cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
.. And U created a thread blamin d kid..
am not blaming him. Ah just said crazy world with crazy pple. Me am also crazy.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by MrsChima(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Why would you beat him What if he was Admiring his fellow man's Azz undecided

I would beat his ass again

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by meimoks(f): 1:59pm On May 05, 2015
I'll just give that kid a good beating angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.