Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** (54526 Views)

»»» Do You Need A Good Car In PH (Toks & Fairly Used) Let Us Know ««« / Car Upholstery Replacement‎ In Ibadan / Very Good Car Upholstery Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice work
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
tnx boss
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
fly
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by APFM(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2016
How much to change a fabric seat of 2007 model of Camry to a leather seat?
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
very last price is 45k sir
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by APFM(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
owobloww:
very last price is 45k sir

Please how long will it take you to complete it?

will you remove the old fabric seat to change?

Where would you be fabricating the new leather seat.

And lastly can i see a picture of the previous camry that you have done?

Thank you
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by boujaye: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
I have checked the whole of this thread, there is nowhere you placed your workshop address.
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by igbsam(m): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2016
Do u sell seat covers for just the driver and passenger seats ? The seats are leather seats and have been damaged due to heat and weather conditions. Not looking to make a new seat or leather. Just wanna cover it all up. How much will it cost to get the seat cover?
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by kayjasper(f): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2016
boujaye:
I have checked the whole of this thread, there is nowhere you placed your workshop address.

He is a marketer I believe. There is no commission for him if he drops number and address of the factory and you go directly yourself.
You catch the drift?

4 Likes

Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
@Boujaye lol,come to allen avenue underbridge,my shop is not far from there,just that it has no number so i have my workers pick up who ever is interested.check my thread and you will see various jobs done.@igbsam, i dont sell seat covers sir
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by APFM(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
owobloww:
@Boujaye lol,come to allen avenue underbridge,my shop is not far from there,just that it has no number so i have my workers pick up who ever is interested.check my thread and you will see various jobs done.@igbsam, i dont sell seat covers sir

I asked a question on how long to change a fabric cover to leather seat of a camry 2007 and will you come to the client place to remove the seat or what?
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
owobloww:

Bro how much will it cost me to customize the seats, dashboard and door of a Honda Odyssey?
Or cost without dash board?
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
@Apfm it will take 3 days,if location is not far we can come pick up the seats but if far you come down to our workshop,for pictures you can contact me on labieautos@yahoo.com so that i send you a couple,for personal chat whats app me on +22967570887

@duke it depends on the type of customizing you need but for seats and door panels of an oddysey i wud 70k if 7 seaters,dashboard i wud do 30k
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by emmanok24(m): 3:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Bros, I have a 2 door Golf 2 I'd like to upgrade it's seat. How much will it cost to change the seat and dashboard? Abi my car no qualify? grin

Location is Ibadan
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
of course why not,changing the seats not the car,70k,for the seats and dashboard,you will have to come to lagos oo,cuz of d dashboard especially

1 Like

Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by emmanok24(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2016
owobloww:
of course why not,changing the seats not the car,70k,for the seats and dashboard,you will have to come to lagos oo,cuz of d dashboard especially

Can it be done in a day?
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
only the dashboard can be done in a day sir,but the seats will take 3 days cuz of perfection
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by abujossy: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nice work, how long does it take for an entire uhostery work on a honda accord, do I have to leave my car overnight.
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by double0seven(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
hmmn
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
yes of course your car is safe with us
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
yea
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
wink
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
wink smiley
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
hot
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy wink
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by frugal(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
owobloww, check the quality of this work - it's factory fitted, I know, but can you achieve something similar for my EOD?

Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
sure
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
wink
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
smiley wink
Re: ***HOTT!!!Very Good Car Upholstery Work*** by owobloww: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
ybnl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Upgrade Ur 2004 To 2009 Model Lexus Gx470 To 2019 Toyota Prado And Other Cars / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.