Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Need A Storey Building To Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Storey Building To Rent (1039 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Three Storey Building Collapses At Ilasa, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Storey Building To Rent by tchiwinnie: 3:14pm On May 05, 2015
I m looking for a storey building wt 4 flats(3bedroom each) to rent to start up a school. It shld hv a spacious compd i cld use as playground, and shld b located at a good site, preferrably nt on d road. Shld be along Okota(Ago), Ire akari axis.
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by sam13(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
okay what is your budget and how many years lease are you looking at
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by metrixmart: 6:13am On May 06, 2015
your contact?, so that i can get in touch with you
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by withyhu: 8:52am On May 06, 2015
Please call me or drop your contact. Mine is 08032631582. 07013229798. Mr Onajite.
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by tchiwinnie: 1:20pm On May 19, 2015
sam13:
okay what is your budget and how many years lease are you looking at
I m looking at a 3-5yr lease. How much re u offering
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by tchiwinnie: 1:20pm On May 19, 2015
metrixmart:
your contact?, so that i can get in touch with you
u can send me a PM
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by tchiwinnie: 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
withyhu:
Please call me or drop your contact. Mine is 08032631582. 07013229798. Mr Onajite.
U cld send me a pm.
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by grandstar(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2015
tchiwinnie:
U cld send me a pm.

There is a 4 No 3Br around Ago Palace.

Rent is 2m p.a for the entire property.

You can reach me on 08033472004 now
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by grandstar(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2015
grandstar:

Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by grandstar(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2015
grandstar:

Are you not interested? I have been waiting for a response
Re: I Need A Storey Building To Rent by marc99(m): 4:05am On Jun 05, 2015
seriously? U're insulting a mod in this thread? D way u talk and abuse mk ppl talk bad of drs. Biko desist frm such. I think say u don cool down sef

So it's okay for a mod and a mischievous kid to disrespect me, and I'm expected to take it likely right? I was accused by some bittered elements, with self-contradictory accusations, and everyone rather takes such accusations as true, and not even with a tiny pinch of salt? Someone might come 2moro and accuse you of one thing or the other, probably accuse you of flirting with her hubby. Should we now begin to see less of you just because of an accusation which hasn't been made a fact?

Well, I have my shortcomings, that I won't lie. I hate it when illiterates take swipes at me, I loathe it with passion. I held my cool all this while, not until it exceeded my tolerance limit, and at that point I got angry and went 'incredibly green'.

I was barred from commenting in health forum. That's just an abuse of office by the mod.

Oh well, it's one of those things. I came online just to check if the young girl has given her life to christ, and unbarred me. But it seems she's still with 'lucie' and stil wants to harass me.

(1) (Reply)

Executive 3bedroom Flat Brand New To Let @ Sangotedo Ajah (view The Pics) / Let Superite Constructions Handle Your Building Construtions,civil Engineering / URGENT SALE: A PLOT OF LAND AT IYANA ILOGBO, OTA, OGUN STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.