Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! (9381 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 4:35pm On May 05, 2015
In every marriage, there should be your time, my time and OUR time for every individual in the family.
Ok!
We have booked a cruise with CARNIVAL coming up in 3 months.
We are taking : THE CARNIVAL FREEDOM. cool
We took the OCEAN SUITE. . . .ON THE 7TH FLOOR. . . THE EMPRESS!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEyY4J6feQg

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 4:40pm On May 05, 2015
This is the first cruise for all of us ooooooooh!
Anyone been on a cruise to THE CARIBBEAN. . . .?
How did you plan? grin

IT IS A 7 DAY CRUISE. . . . .for all AMERICAN CITIZENS. . . .YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! grin

FROM GALVESTON, TEXAS!!!!! wink
To MONTEGO BAY. . . JAMAICA!!!!! wink
To GRAND CAYMAN. . . . .CAYMAN ISLAND!!!! wink
To COZUMEL. . . . MEXICO!!!! wink
BACK to GALVESTON!!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTitGonTz_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ZdmczrQ_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ew0CjdAMe8
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 4:51pm On May 05, 2015
Total price?

$2926.36 + $300(gratuities) that must be paid in advance or when you get there.
They charge for gratuities! angry

It only came to approximately $750 per person for 7 NIGHTS!!!!

Since it was our first cruise we decided to start small for LADIES ONLY!
We are all gonna sleep in one SUITE with a private balcony!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUR57A0vNgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcqG845otg

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by ApexTitan(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 5:03pm On May 05, 2015
ApexTitan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AqRWfszHc

Actually. . . .we decided to take this cruise to mourn a friend who just past away less than a week ago.

SHE WAS ONLY 51! kiss

Not everything is a 'DEEEK-AFFAIR'! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by ApexTitan(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Actually. . . .we decided to take this cruise to mourn a friend who just past away less than a week ago.

SHE WAS ONLY 51! kiss

Not everything is a 'DEEEK-AFFAIR'! kiss

Condolences.

Give our regards to Dexter.

2 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 5:09pm On May 05, 2015
ApexTitan:

Condolences.

Give our regards to Dexter.

WotEVA! grin

In your village, when you go out with your family and friends, it is the BEST TIME TO SCREW AROUND abi?

TUFIAKWA!!!! cheesy

Amebo galore!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
Background about the 4 women.

All with children and LOVING husbands!
Married over 17-25 years! cool NO DIE-VORCEES O! cool
1 lady from THE EAST
3 ladies from the SOUTH-SOUTH

HUSBANDS AT HOME WORKING OF COURSE! kiss
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 5:17pm On May 05, 2015
The booking process is complete.
WE DON PAY!!!!

Time to prepare!!!!! cool

MY BEST PACKING VIDEO!!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnhBjp47EBg
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Onegai(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2015
Enjoy wella! I'm trying to convince my friend let is ditch our hubbies and go to Bali or someplace else.

No fall off the side ohhhhh!!

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 5:23pm On May 05, 2015
Onegai:
Enjoy wella! I'm trying to convince my friend let is ditch our hubbies and go to Bali or someplace else.

No fall off the side ohhhhh!!

Thank you jare!
These na OLD MARRIAGES ke!
WE JUST GO. . . .no convincing necessary! grin

I have stocked up on my DRAMA-MINE. . . .for sea-sickness.
I will stay away from the balcony for the first day or two! grin

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
Tip!

2 out of 4 of us are HEAVY DRINKERS! wink
Me and the other one from the East are SOCIAL DRINKERS.
My darling 2 expert drinkers are going to TEACH US NOVICES HOW TO DRINK AND HAVE FUN! grin

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn!
Looking forward to it!
At this age?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. . . I will pass! kiss
Not my thing!
I will watch them pass out for fun! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRpbwIx9uw
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 5:41pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Nmeri17: 6:57pm On May 05, 2015
muchoichoichoi......ije awele nu o smiley
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by kaboninc(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

tHIS gERL SEF.
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
Kanwuliajara, you are enjoying o, please flex jare as it is supposed.

Accept my sympathy on the loss of your friend.

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by bebe2(f): 7:43pm On May 05, 2015
ApexTitan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5AqRWfszHc

cheesy

u dnt know wat u messing with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

just remember say na only u waka come oh grin
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by dinachi(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2015
Lesbian getaway.

2 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by ApexTitan(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2015
bebe2:

u dnt know wat u messing with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

just remember say na only u waka come oh grin

Nah, I'm not a trouble maker. Got nothing but well wishes for the OP. You've got to admit though, that Eddie Murphy clip was kind of serendipitous - as soon as I saw the thread title I remembered Dexter and couldn't resist posting it here. I know that's what we were all thinking. wink
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by bebe2(f): 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
ApexTitan:

Nah, I'm not a trouble maker. Got nothing but well wishes for the OP. You've got to admit though, that Eddie Murphy clip was kind of serendipitous - as soon as I saw the thread title I remembered Dexter and couldn't resist posting it here. I know that's what we were all thinking. wink

i know jare, its all for loaughs grin

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by HighChief4(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2015
You guys wanna go scre.w yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by SAMBARRY: 9:56am On May 06, 2015
Have fun KanwuliaJara.i hope you make the best of times with your girlfriends. My condolences to your friend smiley
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On May 06, 2015
dinachi:
Lesbian getaway.
don't you have any brain left in your head. So when a group of ladies decide to go out it means they're involved in lesbianism?

You better replace the saw dust in your head to a real brain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 1:05pm On May 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Have fun KanwuliaJara.i hope you make the best of times with your girlfriends. My condolences to your friend smiley

Thanks dear.
Life is short o. cry

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by ifyalways(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
Have fun AJ. You ladies would surely love it!

Been on carnival ecstacy with family, was seasick for the first two nights but got over it after a season at the Spa. Mad fun but expensive oo.
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
Finally, a break from the depressing sob stories. . .

Cruise on my to-do-list. . .

Nice one Kanwulia.

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2015
This is one thing I won't pay with my my money.

Infact , I will have to be paid to embark on this journey.

Pls make sure you do underwater survival training for safety reasons.

Bonne vacance
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Have fun AJ. You ladies would surely love it!

Been on carnival ecstacy with family, was seasick for the first two nights but got over it after a season at the Spa. Mad fun but expensive oo.

Great! grin
We are on deck 7, The Empress.
Hopefully my Drama-mine will kick in the first day.
I used to get BAD MOTION-SICKNESS taking long drives as a child, and the most HORRIBLE MORNING-SICKNESS with ALL pregnancies!
Hopefully, it will be nothing like those o! cry

Phema:
Finally, a break from the depressing sob stories. . .
Cruise on my to-do-list. . .
Nice one Kanwulia.

Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Kanwuliajara, you are enjoying o, please flex jare as it is supposed.

Accept my sympathy on the loss of your friend.

She was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL inside and outside!
She left a husband and 3 grown children behind o.
She was cooking and went to lay down and NEVER woke up after a MASSIVE HEART-ATTACK!!!!! cry
The children woke up to a smoke-detector alarm and went to check on their mom. Their dad had left for work. sad

Very sad!
Both husband and children, she left without saying goodbye!
What is this LIFE? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
dinachi:
Lesbian getaway.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! by KanwuliaJara: 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:
This is one thing I won't pay with my my money.

Infact , I will have to be paid to embark on this journey.

Pls make sure you do underwater survival training for safety reasons.

Bonne vacance

But you will pay to fly in a plane or be driven in a car? undecided
Our friend that just quenched DIED on her bed in her home o.
Go figure!

Life is a risk!
We MUST take ours EVERY MINUTE! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Attend A Friend's Wedding If You Were Not Invited? / Things Every African Immigrant Can Relate To / My Wedding Is In A Week And I Have Pimples All Over My Face. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.