Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale (866 Views)

PHOTOS: Who Is Best Dressed Female Celebrity At AMVCA 2017 / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2015
The facebook page has over 36k followers and will be sold around the region of 30k. Bargaining is allowed. Checkout facebook.com/dorodiva
contact
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by temitemi1(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
Buy someone's facebook for what embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Buy someone's facebook for what embarassed embarassed embarassed
it can be used for placing facebook ads and promoting blog postsetc
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2015
What sort of fuckery is this?

Using someone's fame to deceive others? undecided
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
What sort of fuckery is this?

Using someone's fame to deceive others? undecided
did i tell you that i forged it, haven't you heard of parody pages before, please o.
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
what if I sold mine to you? Wouldn't it be good?
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
englishmart:
what if I sold mine to you?
Wouldn't it be good?
let me sell this one, then we could sell your's. Deal?
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by englishmart(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
radiokilla:
let me sell this one, then we could sell your's. Deal?
what's the point selling it if it's lucrative?
You can use it and make more money na! cheesy
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
englishmart:
what's the point selling it if it's lucrative?
You can use it and make more money na! cheesy
i know you are trying to be sacarstic with me, but i'm quite accommodating. I'm selling it because i don't have the time for celebrity blogging, i have a job that pays well hence no posts to share.
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by englishmart(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2015
radiokilla:
i know you are trying to be sacarstic with me, but i'm quite accommodating. I'm selling it because i don't have the time for celebrity blogging, i have a job that pays well hence no posts to share.
dash it out to a friend
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Wendy80(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2015
englishmart:
dash it out to a friend

Abi oh,since his job pays him well he should help a friend who's interested in such and dash him cheesy
Re: Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 05, 2015
Wendy80:

Abi oh,since his job pays him well he should help a friend who's interested in such and dash me cheesy
ok, i wouldn't 'dash' it outrightly since i've spent alot bringing it to that level. But i would give it away at 15k to you or anyone who needs it.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Moment 5yr Boy Begged His Mum To Buy A Homeless Man Dinner. / Davido Shares His Certificate With MTN As An Ambassador / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Posh New $2.7m Calabasas Mansion [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.