Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Will Buy Arsenal Fc- Dangote - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Buy Arsenal Fc- Dangote (385 Views)

I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote / I Passionately Want To Buy Arsenal FC - Dangote / Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Arsenal Fc- Dangote by Nayok(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2015
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote who’s a die hard fan of Arsenal FC said he still wants to buy the English club even after the owners of the club rejected his offer in 2010.

Dangote whose net worth is $15.7 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires index told a reporter as he traveled on a plane on May 1 that “I still hope, one day at the right price, that I’ll buy the team,”“I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist. I know my strategy.”
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal Fc- Dangote by kelvine(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2015
I may be very wrong here with my opinion. I think they won't be selling because he is Nigerian, his status or strategy not withstanding.
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal Fc- Dangote by Nayok(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2015
The club owner have already reject his bid in 2010, may he should try Kano pillar[/color][color=#006600] grin

(1) (Reply)

Togolese Player Opens Up On His Controversial Family Issues / Under-20 World Cup: Flying Eagles Prepared To WIN Brazil - Ugbade Vows. / EXCLUSIVE Photos: See How Chelsea Players, Officials In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.