Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose (34888 Views)

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose / Jega Underhand Dealings With Apc And The Northern Agenda Driven By Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:46pm On May 05, 2015
Ekiti State Governor has insisted that his call for the dissolution of the Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu-led National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was in good faith, and in the overall interest of the party, saying; “I have no apology on my position on the NWC because their responsibility as a party does not take away their failure in the last general elections.”

The governor, who also challenged the NWC to provide evidence of money released to him to prosecute the last elections, added that “only N30 million was received for the last two elections and to the glory of the Almighty God and support of Ekiti people, we won all elections outrightly. I therefore demand for the mode with which money was released to me by the NWC.”

In a release issued in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday, by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Governor Fayose reiterated his commitment to the PDP, pointing out that if it remained only him in the party, he would continue to defend its course.

If it remains only me, I will continue to defend the course of this party because some people are born to stand up at difficult times, and I believe I am one such people born to stand up for the PDP at this difficult time,” he said.

Reiterating his call for the dissolution of the NWC, Governor Fayose said; “In saner climes, when a war commander leads his troupe to an embarrassing defeat, such commander does not need anyone to tell him that he needs to leave the war front for another commander to take over.”

While describing the attack on his person by the NWC as unfortunate, the governor said it was sad that the NWC members, especially the National Chairman were refusing to allow new people to manage the party after managing it into its first national electoral failure.

“How do we explain the PDP losing so scandalously in Bauchi State, despite the presence of the National Chairman, Federal Capital Territory Minister and the State governor?

I am even more particular about the National Chairman because he sold the party to the opposition. I have cogent evidences of his unholy alliance with the opposition before the elections and if they go any further, I will expose all his underhand deals.

“I want to say it again that I have no apology for calling for the resignation of the NWC members, especially the National Chairman.
After all, someone resigned his position as the National Chairman for Alhaji Mu’azu to assume office.

Rivers Government to pay civil servants next week
“Lastly, let me say it categorically that they can only attempt to destroy this party for the moment, not forever. Sooner or later, they will all fade away and PDP will rise again,” the governor said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/i-will-expose-muazu-underhand-dealings-with-apc-fayose/

16 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:46pm On May 05, 2015
Jonathan and his gang, should stop disturbing us with their betrayal stories angry

Those guys simply ran his campaign the same way he (Jonathan) runs Nigeria!

Ndi Ara!

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
[size=24pt]Watching Nigeria From An Unknown Planet..[/size]

sipping my bossom milk..

10 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Gbawe: 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
The Vultures have turned on each other and are now tearing themselves apart. Lovely show cool cool cool cool

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by EdCure: 5:48pm On May 05, 2015
The nest of killers is crumbling faster than we envisaged.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
smiley
to chop good morning chop how are you join am dey run belle..

6 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by maryam6(f): 5:50pm On May 05, 2015
Wow! Am so much loving dis drama.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 05, 2015
FEAR NORTH

muazu and sambo was never trusted in pdp

10 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 05, 2015
madness
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:51pm On May 05, 2015
I just pity Fayose. He has created enemies both in APC and his party PDP.

How he's going to survive an impeachment is what I cannot tell.

If the APC state legislators do not impeach him,the newly elected PDP lawmakers will. Already the newly elected lawmakers have told Fayose the he cannot control them. grin grin

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-wont-be-fayoses-rubber-stamp-ekiti-lawmakers-elect/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by smohammed1(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2015
Temitemi1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by PentiumPro(f): 5:51pm On May 05, 2015
Turn on the heat guys, finish off this party once and for all! cheesy

17 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Mogidi: 5:52pm On May 05, 2015
“If it remains only me, I will continue to defend the course of this party because some people are born to stand up at difficult times, and I believe I am one such people born to stand up for the PDP at this difficult time,” he said.

The next Asiwaju is speaking, I will join any party you form whether PDP or POP.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 05, 2015
I said it before now that Adamu Mua'zu must go cos he's a betrayal... How can a former governor of Bauchi state not deliver PDP in his state... I never trusted that man from the onset... Fayose our able role model please expose him...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Mogidi: 5:57pm On May 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just pity Fayose. He has created enemies both in APC and his party PDP.

How he's going to survive an impeachment is what I cannot tell.

If the APC state legislators do not impeach him,the newly elected PDP lawmakers will. Already the newly elected lawmakers have told Fayose the he cannot control them. grin grin

Please reserve the "pity" for yourself, I don't think a serving governor needs pity from an online hate figure.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by KanwuliaJara: 5:57pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!
The plot thickens!

Why now? grin
Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by januzaj(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

The next Asiwaju is speaking, I will join any party you form whether PDP or POP.
the next asiwaju ko the next ateyinwa ni
mogidi ko .....mogedengbe ni

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:59pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Please reserve the "pity" for yourself, I don't think a serving governor needs pity from an online hate figure.
his second impeachment is on the way. If you do not pity him,start praying for him to survive it.

grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by modath(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
I said it before now that Adamu Ma'zu must go cos he's a betrayal... How can a former governor if Bauchi state not deliver PDP in his state... I never trusted that man from the onset... Fayose our able role model please expose him...

You TANoids are just unbelievable, undecided by deliver his state do you mean he should have ROBBED his people?? cos by sleeping at inec office it was obvious his people didn't want Jonathan and PDP.

20 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Fayose deserves our pity! MogidiMoron

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Mogidi: 6:02pm On May 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Fayose deserves our pity! MogidiMoron

You no well

6 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by A7(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
“How do we explain the PDP losing so scandalously in Bauchi State, despite the presence of the National Chairman, Federal Capital Territory Minister and the State governor?

People don't like anything Pdp, simple.

And if fayose has even an atom of sense he wouldn't dare ask why. Muazu, Bala and Yuguda gain nothing from Apc's win, it infact truncated their relevance and political aspirations.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 05, 2015
I don't trust Muazu and his NWC members. I believe the great PDP shall rise again..

I'm inclined to Fayose's position.

Muazu should take a bow

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
PDP runs in my veins and just as Bob Gass said "failing does not make you a failure rather quitting does!, Not learning from it does! failing to see beyond it does!".. We have fallen but will resurrect mightily again.. We've learnt from our sufferings and APC will regret ever pushing us this far cos we are coming back with super force...
Equalizer has spoken..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by luvmijeje(f): 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
The governor, who also challenged the NWC to provide evidence of money released to him to prosecute the last elections, added that “only N30 million was received for the last two elections and to the glory of the Almighty God and support of Ekiti people, we won all elections outrightly. I therefore demand for the mode with which money was released to me by the NWC.”

Fayose the thug! Let everyone keep quiet, oloshi are will open his mouth to talk. Is he the only Governor....... Is he not ambitious or thinking of National assignment..... Ise eru ni o maje.

The most annoying is the way he talks...... He lacks tact.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by atlwireles: 6:09pm On May 05, 2015
Muazu and the current NWC are going to leave , he knows this fact already. Muazu should go back to bauchi and build the party there.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Scatterboss(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Shut up you short animal, you should pity your miserable self for turning to a hateful troll posting crap everywhere like a cursed cat. Shameless being.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:13pm On May 05, 2015
Scatterboss:

Shut up you short animal, you should pity your miserable self for turning to a hateful troll posting crap everywhere like a cursed cat. Shameless being.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Dcaliphate(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2015
Its ok brother. Pdp will bounce back when the time is right, this na Naija.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Xeedorf: 6:13pm On May 05, 2015
The Story failed to carry out a thorough assessment of Foyose’s personality traits,some of his dominant xter traits includes arrogance, hooliganism ,rudeness and lack of morals, secondary to this is his level of education and possibly” money miss road syndrome” No one can take any of this highlighted facts away from Fayose,he will relapse mentally

7 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
Fayose talks just too much for my liking. He's like a walking basket full of water.
Anyway, Muazu, we know is a dedicated member of PDP. However, Northern forces will never allow a non Northern candidature and that's why they succumbed easily to APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose by aare07(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
APC dey pain them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting / Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze / A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.