Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65661 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by mspee(f): 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
Rapsodee:
Nice...mind I drop my whatsapp contact so we discus beta,wanna show u my drawings altho I still b learner o

Okay...
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by autonumenbella: 8:10am On May 07, 2015
Autel tools Limited One Year terms and conditions you should know

I have a friend who bought a car two years ago. He remained happy with the car for around a year. He started to feel sad when his car began to demand regular checks up. In his car checkups, he spent a lot of money. When I knew it, I too felt bad. I conducted search diagnostic tools over the Internet and I found DS708 useful in my in-depth research. I suggested my friend to use this diagnostic tool before going to a garage for repair.

By following my advice, he is happy today. He examines his car himself using MaxiDAS DS708 and thereafter he goes to a garage if there is a severe damage to any part/component. He asks the technician to repair that particular part or parts.

Limited One Year Warranty Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase, subject to the following terms and conditions. as following is the Autel tools Limited One Year terms and conditions you should know:
1)The sole responsibility of Autel under the Warranty is limited to either the repair or, at the option of Autel, replacement of the scan tool at no charge with Proof of Purchase. The sales receipt may be used for this purpose.
2)This warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper use, accident, flood, lightning, or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer's Service Center.
3)Autel shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the scan tool. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4)All information in this manual is based on the latest information available at the time of publication and no warranty can be made for its accuracy or completeness. Autel reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Rapsodee(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2015
mspee:

Okay...
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 10:31am On May 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
I hope I have spoken well sha ? cheesy
yes na

sorry na one mod carry me go jail oo
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 09, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]guys yaf suffer grin
This makes me remember sheila...oh sheila! embarassed

So beautiful and has gat that sexy boobs and ass to support em.we would chat from morning till night and send each others pictures of what we were doing at the moment.
She will tell me about her worries and happiness.
I began to think to myself "this is the kindda girl I want to settle down with" so I tried giving it a shot. I wooed sheila and she said I should give her time to think about it . I never knew I was signing my MUMU contract angry

Sheila began to use that shiit to blackmail me..she knew I loved her so much...so anytimeshe wanna come to my house, she will tell me "baby, you will pay my T-fare o". She knows I have no choice than to accept because I can't wait to grab those boobs and bumbum embarassed

Sheila will come, she will eat my food, dance to my gbedu music, watch my TV...I will want to touch sheila's yansh, she willnack my hand away. Then later she will tell me "baby I am going home, its getting late" angry

Do you want to know what I later did to sheila? Watch out for the episode 2!!!!!!! angry
[/b]
lol
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2015
danyel09:
yes na

sorry na one mod carry me go jail oo
Wetin come be ya offence ?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:
Ok, all what my oga at the top(tosyne2much) listed up there are true and I've experienced all but as you all know, orijin101 can never be a mumu:

1 Extortion Exercise: Rachael has always been trying this with me but i kept sending her already used recharge charges until she finally let me have peace.

2 Be The First To Message Me: After i wooed Shade, she tried that nonsense with me, but you know what i did? i went to my pman's wardrobe and stole some bounds of cash then i snapped a selfie with it and uploaded it, i received more than 297messages that night from Shade alone but i never replied her.

3 Registars A Slap On His Face: Chidinma tried this with me in the year 2010, but guess what. . . she is still on Coma as I'm typing.

4 Act Rudely: Halima will never try this with me in her life anymore coz the last time she tried it, more than 99 muscular guys explored her pvssy that day.

5 Looking At You With Hatred: One of Nneka's eyes was replaced with a cow own the day she tried it with me.

6 They Will Tell You They Want Celibacy: Tolu, how far na? i only got her drunk with 3bottles of orijin that night then i realized that more than 785d!cks has passed through her promiseland.

7 Over-Pampering: Infact! i pampered rokiatuu up to the stage that i started buying her Pampers, shebi na she want pampering.

8 Hard To Get Syndrome: Nkechi that was forming hard to get for me, the mumu is now married to one brother vulcanizer that pretended to be dangote's son.

9 Turn You Down And Yet Running After You: Even the last time i went for a Marathon race for my church, Folake was right behind me but i bone like say i no see am sef.

10 They Complain About Their Phones: I had to buy a case of BB Porsche and fill it with fufu for Blessing and pretended as if that waz how it waz being sold to me at Jumia.

NB: If you believe all the lies i typed up there, then you are on your own (O.Y.O) tongue
crazy guy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wetin come be ya offence ?
I mention one tribe lipsrsealed like dis for my comment grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
bxcode:
If were a lady I will do more than the op have listed above, for God's sake why will I know that you are toasting me and still play nice with you? What happens to a bread after it had been toasted? undecided
And to think that some ladies see toasting as being fly on her own part, lady you are about to be eatengrin
hmmm
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 12:36am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol but y would they bash .. Its just a topic same way ladies comment when u ppl create these topics .. They should also take it as that.. But i get where they are coming from women can take things we stronger but guys are Too Emotional so the end up bashing common topic grin
lol,so sorry
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 12:39am On May 10, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,so sorry

Sorry for ?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 11:07am On May 11, 2015
Lala247:

Sorry for ?
I'm nt talking to u,I'm referring to d guys here
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 11:25am On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
I'm nt talking to u,I'm referring to d guys here

Lol oh ok
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 11:28am On May 11, 2015
Lala247:

Lol oh ok
yeah frnd
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 11:28am On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
yeah frnd
No worries hope you are ok tho smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 11:30am On May 11, 2015
Lala247:
No worries hope you are ok tho smiley
vry much okay and u
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 11:31am On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
vry much okay and u

Yh im great just browsing
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 11:42am On May 11, 2015
Lala247:

Yh im great just browsing
and me too o,just bored here

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
and me too o,just bored here

Yh
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
Lala247:

Yh
my birthday was yesterday,so everything was too rough bt good,so I'm vry tired
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
MojAyo:
my birthday was yesterday,so everything was too rough bt good,so I'm vry tired

Aww happyy belated bday hun kiss
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
Lala247:

Aww happyy belated bday hun kiss
tanx dear

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Jkvivi2020: 1:21pm On May 21, 2015
Hapiness and bridget are guilty of no 10 but as a sharp guy i got them Bleep before they stop the act. Girls dont exhibit that act it can make u loose d one for you. That is d real truth. D wise one we learn
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by NaeChris: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
LOl Slap registration.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Hardebaryor(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2018
lols
Saying ladies tag you a female hater (misogynist) is a bit overboard. Just focus on creating your threads, if we wanna see the main machos/alpa males and misogynists, we would take a bus to FAMILY-SECTION , that's where they are concentrated. grin

One major character they portray is, they start acting weird...like they are not the same person that accepted your proposal few days ago.
OK
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by missloluwa(f): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm, I'm only guilty of No.6 as a Jesus baby grin lol.

I think OP and the rest of the guys complaining should review the type of girls they're going for. I don't know any female friend of mine that would act like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by AlphaSoul: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.