Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work (3488 Views)

Harney Project Building Work / How To Become A Professional Builder In Nigeria / Profile Of An Architect/builder With Sound Xperience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by insight04: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
I am looking for a reliable Architect
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2009
Talk to us for exactly what you need. You can be sure of efficient and prompt delivery of your project.

Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by eobaro(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
call me on 08035749760.
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by fermjoy: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
if you need a consultant both in building consruction or road construction

we handled ur various project

call me on 07069724917

lycobs@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by desse: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
insight04

Am an architect .You can contact me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call 08033506527,08073711489.
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by insight04: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2009
Thanks for all your repsonses.

@desse,

I will get in touch with you on monday

Cheers

@IDERAWOLE,Fermjoy, eobaro

Would you be able to deliver the building project in Calabar (without having to sub-contract it) ? Do you have any profile of similar completed projects done by you?
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by ihebrooke(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
a reliable one here, with present and past records.
Contact me on akalawu@gmail.com

Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by kopell: 2:27am On Feb 22, 2010
Hello, where is your office located in Nigeria?
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by bamidele6: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2010
i'm archit festus ayodeji bamidele, due to advert, the date of placement does not correspond to the advert date? but any way what are ur teams and conditions of the projects (sub contract)
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by segcymoor(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hello insight04, dis is my profile, u may give me opotunity to bid 4 ur proj, it's fre world

COMPANY PROFILE
MOORE SHELTER DESIGNS is a registered organization in
Nigeria poised to produce elegant and functional Architecture; built to COREN standard. We are concerned about excellent professional standard.
It's a firm made up of relevant professional personnel in Building industry ranging from Architects, Civil Engineer, Quantity surveyor, Building Engineer.
We have experienced and well-grounded workers that sound in Building construction ranging from Artisan, Brick-layer, carpenter, plumber etc.

AIMS & OBJECTIVES
*Prepare modern Architecture with the aid of computer software based on brief given.
*Co-ordinate activities in Building construction, qualities assurance and strategic planning
*Liaise with client on technical issue and progress of work at site.
*Interpret the technicality of the DESIGN to the workers in order to ensure quality of finished task
*Ensuring compliance to the standard of Building Regulation Body

Mobile;08023807960

Email:arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
Resid;3,Gbolahan Mabunmi Str., Sabo, Ikd., Lagos. Sege.moore@yahoo.com
SuiteG. Eleganza Complex, Opp. VGC. Lekki, lagos
OMOTAYO, Segun Tony, esq.

Personal Data Sex: Male Date of Birth: 13th July,1974
Marital Status: Married State of Orign:Ijesha Isu, Ekiti State
Position in Company: Managing Director/Snr. Architect/Proj. Manager
Experience:2001-TO DATE MOORE SHELTER DESIGNS
*Chief Architect/Team member in Designing MULTI-PURPOSE HALL at D’Jos Hotel, Ijede, Lagos.(Completed as at April, 2008)
Client:Prince Daisi Ajose
*Project Manager of the above Project being completed in early 2008.

*Snr. Architect in Team member in Designing RESIDENTIAL ESTATE along Ibeshe, Ikorodu, Lagos.(Completed as at 2006)
Client:Mr. Debo Ajibade

*Snr. Architect and Project Manager of Team workers in BLOCK OF FLATS at Ijoko-Ota, ogun State. (Under construction as at Dec. 2009)
Client;Mr. Alex.Eweoya(UK
*Snr. Architect/Project Manager of SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT along Lekki-Epe Express way, Awoyaya, Lagos state.(under construction as at 2007)
Client:Mrs. Omowunmi Babatunde

*Project Architect of 4 Bedroom at Abijon, lekki for Mr Delab
Completed as at oct., 2008

*Project Architect and Builder of 6 BEDROOM DUPLEX at Ira nla, Ajah
Lekki, Lagos State.(Under Construction)
Client:Mr. Sunday Ngegu
……………….To mention but few
Task Perfomed
*Building and Developing Business for the Company
*Develop and sustain good relationship with Client
*Ensuring compliance to the standard of Building Regulation Body
*Planning of Job Execution
*Liaise with Client on the technical issues and progress of work at site

Sir, this is few of the project our organization as handle successfully in d last decade
Evident is available on demand
FEB. 1997-JULY 2001 ADEYEMO & ASSOCCIATES
*Assistant to Principal Architect in virtually all Project Executed during this period
*Prepare Working Drawings & Supervision of Project during this period
*Ensuring Compliance to the Standard of Chief Project Manager during this period
*Assign for meetings and Prepare Presentation design for Client.

JAN. 2002-SEPT.,2004 SLY-CEE ASSOCIATES
*Assistant to Principal Architect in virtually all Project Executed during this period
*Prepare Working Drawings & Supervision of Project during this period
*Ensuring Compliance to the Standard of Chief Project Manager during this period
*Assign for meetings and Prepare Presentation design for Client
Sir., this is two company I ve work with before establish mine along with a group of collegues

Sir, this is few of the project our organization as handle successfully in d last decade
Evident is available on demand

Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by segcymoor(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
Still frm MOORE,

Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 25, 2010
@Poster

Here's my 2 cents on your project

I did a complete design package for for a client to be built in calabar. the client was in the UK.
Honestly, approval process since october 2009 in calabar has changed and the process is so rigorous.

My advice No 1. Use a professional architect not just any architect
2) You will need professional arch drawings, structural drwaings, mechanical and electrical
3) All your drawings must be stamped
4) Professional appendages from ARCON must be placed on every page of every arc drawing.
5) Your survey must be professionally intact

These are the basics, there are other little requirements

My experience was not too fantastic there cos my client was of the UK type who believed that no one must be tipped to do there job especially govt officials since they are being paid from the tax he pays.

How man go do. The client is always right. I had to do some sorting behind him in other to get us going.

To worsen issues, I had another client form the same UK for calabar. He shared the same school of thought like the former. He also didnt want to understand how things work there. I just did the arc and structural design for him since he was willing to pay for only that. When I saw his predicament, I had to do the mechanical and electrical design for him for free. I stamped the necessary drawings and left the appendages and approval process to him(ie his brother) cos he wanted it that way. He his still on it. Thank heavens I was able to input the lessons from the previous work into his.

If I must work with anybody in calabar, the must be ready to understand the the modern calabar has lots of rules- pre and post construction rules.

@ others willing to do designs at calabar
Pls acquaint yourselves with the design rules otherwise your design will be rejected. They have strict rules like 25m from the farthers part of the building to a main entrance, distance btw guest toilet to main entrance etc, the type of rules you dont get even in lagos or Abuja. Dont say you've worked there before, all this stuff started around late October last year.

Somebody can confirm these facts

Cheers
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by kopell: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
I have five cars for sale. Toyota Camry 94"(4Cly SE)Toyota  4 Runner 96" (4Cly jeep SE) Toyota Corola 2007"(4Cly Ce) Honda passport 95" 4x4 (6Cly SE)
For inspection  contact us @ 0805 363 1993. You be suprice the deal we have for,
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by micbjrex(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by goodyearsam123(m): 4:38am On Jun 30, 2014
CURRENT COST OF STONE COATED ROOFING TILES ...08120009791 or BB PIN 284DE1E1 ______ Gauge 0.45mm and 0.55 mm in various colors ...New Zealand....south Korea and Belgium. 0.45mm =N=2,000 per square meter 0.55mm =N=2,500 per square meter Ridge cap =N=1,000 Per meter Valley Gutter =N=1,000 Per meter B.B.C =N=1,000 Per meter fascia board =N=1,000 Per meter treated nails =N=1,000 per KG sealant =N=3,500 A Pack Installation within Lagos =N=200 Per meter and outside Lagos(OTHER STATES) =N=250 We have the following designed listed below: Classic, Bond, Shingle, Roman. Call now for more details. (high quality low price)

Re: I Need An Architect/ Builder In Calabar For Immediate Building Work by goodyearsam123(m): 4:40am On Jun 30, 2014
mic_bjrex: Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Thank you.
. CURRENT COST OF STONE COATED ROOFING TILES ...08120009791 or BB PIN 284DE1E1 ______ Gauge 0.45mm and 0.55 mm in various colors ...New Zealand....south Korea and Belgium. 0.45mm =N=2,000 per square meter 0.55mm =N=2,500 per square meter Ridge cap =N=1,000 Per meter Valley Gutter =N=1,000 Per meter B.B.C =N=1,000 Per meter fascia board =N=1,000 Per meter treated nails =N=1,000 per KG sealant =N=3,500 A Pack Installation within Lagos =N=200 Per meter and outside Lagos(OTHER STATES) =N=250 We have the following designed listed below: Classic, Bond, Shingle, Roman. Call now for more details. (high quality low price)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ahocol City Housing Estate (Govt Owned) Lands In Awka, Anambra State 775,000 / OWN A PLOT OF LAND IN IKORODU FOR #1.2m / 5 Bedroom Newly Built Detached House For Sale In WEMABOD Estate IKEJA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.