Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Would You Ladies Prefer Mistresses Or Several Spouses With Limit To Four? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ladies Prefer Mistresses Or Several Spouses With Limit To Four? (408 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Ladies Prefer Mistresses Or Several Spouses With Limit To Four? by Diamby: 9:08pm On May 05, 2015
My question is that a lot of women don't want there husband to marry other than them.This issue is broad in scope so i will shorten it by asking these salient questions.
1.Would a lady prefer her husband to have mistresses or a legitimate second or third wife?
2.In situations where a young lady is widowed with children,who will likely marry is it a single man?
3.Some might say she can decide to remain single and take care of her children in that case how will fulfil her sexual needs without commiting adultry or who will be sleeping with her?
4.The libido of some men is very high and having only one wife might not ok to satisfy his legitimate needs.
5.There are many risks in extra marital affairs ranging from std etc.
6.What of the wrath of God a cheating man will incurr from illegal relations.
7.Note that i am saying the above having in mind that the man is capable financially and otherwise
8.Lastly a man does not have to harbour his wives in a single apartment no matter how big.He can have seperate apartment to reduce the friction.
Re: Would You Ladies Prefer Mistresses Or Several Spouses With Limit To Four? by Diamby: 9:51am On May 06, 2015
It seems everyone is in agreement with me on this because no one seems to comment.So no one should criticise the man that married 2wives the same day cause its none of anyone's bizness.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sell Your Srap Or Used Battery / Puzzle 4 Great Minds / 10 Hilarious Things Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague’s/friend’s Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.